A shit reality TV star morphs into a shit presidential candidate... to the surprise of no one with half a brain

A shit reality TV star morphs into a shit presidential candidate... to the surprise of no one with half a brain.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpxQ8uc8EOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're fired.

And the funny thing is that he's still better than crooked hillary. Your country is fucked.

>No 24/7 stream channel of The Apprentice episodes

yeah cuz hillary didnt send those planes we didnt have to save a couple men who didnt matter. Way worse than a man whos foreign policy is a nuke, and whose economic plan is to print more money.

Can Ken Jeong not be a doctor/is he a bad doctor because he is also an actor?

We can at least all agree that Gary Busey was the best contestant?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpxQ8uc8EOY

Honestly he's gotten way farther than I ever thought possible. I'll probably vote for him because I'd vote for any warm body that isn't Hillary Clinton at this point.

Look at the top of his head.

ironic

Looky here boys, we got ourselves a Hillary shill.

Looky here boys, we got us a degenerate piece of shit

Yes those are obviously Hillary's false flags pretending to be neo Nazis in the Trump rallies.

>Looky here boys

>he legitimately thinks Sup Forums is his personal political hugbox like Sup Forums

K E K
E
K

Do Americans really think that voting for one of two candidates approved by NWO somehow matters? If you want to actually make a difference, stock up on that fertilizer and diesel oil.

Oh wow two people! THIS PROVES TRUMP IS A NAZI

>shit presidential candidate
>breaks record for most votes for a Republican party candidate by millions of votes

Uhhhh

Hillarys masters want WW3 fucktard.

>pledge to vote for Trump
>SEE SEE HE A NAZI!

This is why you're losing

Hasn't Hillary literally said we should be shooting down Russian planes?

Sounds like she's the one that really wants to start WWIII

Well a hillary supporter did go to a Trump rally and start heiling so...

Big surprise, she was also a kike

PLEASE MODS DELETE THIS BEFORE Sup Forums COMES BACK

PLEASE

Mate, sorry to break this to you, but you do realize what a pledge is...right? Like you can't be this stupid..right?

>he legit thinks this is his safe space like reddit

Get fucked libtard

triggered so easily

you've become the new left

>Trump
>approved by NWO

Jeb was supposed to be the nom but he got cucked

We are one false flag away from WW3 with that cunt

FUCK YOU MODS THEY'RE ALREADY HERE DO SOMETHING FUCK.

>g-g-get out Sup Forums I w-w-want my safespace back!!

Where do you think you are, like half this week Sup Forums has been dedicated to comparing that fat black girl to harambe.

don't talk about the first real president in decades that way, show some respect to the Boss

Or you could fuck off back to plebbit?

>libtard already triggered the second he is called out

How choice

>he repeats the same thing as you
>you spout the le equivalent meme
what a faggot you are

>p--please get out of my safe space!! MODS!

Fugly loser shithead 'tromb a bad!' Someone mentions Trump your whole sissy group of fucked up friends groans. Someone mentions Trump you change the channel. Cause you're weakminded. A little triggered runt. Little crooked faced autist that needs his bed made. You're fucking garbage, my man. Unthinking dirtdick. You have no perspective. You're a fucking cancer and you wanna stay a cancer. so you vote for the one that will let you keep being cancer while the country rots from the inside. You leech, you smelly fungus. Hope you disintegrate into soil, crapdiapered fuckwit. Trump wins at life you shitpost to pass the time, worthless imbecile

Fuck off reddit

I bet you're so enlightening and truly wise beyond your years, that's why you were voting for Bernie right you fucking mongoloid?
I'm surprised you can tie your shoes.

YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT I WANT MY SAFE SPACE BACK. IF I WANTED TO DISCUSS POLITICS AUTISTICALLY I WOULD BE ON Sup Forums FUCK OFF FAGGOTS

How low energy. Sad!

Fuck off back to redd!t or your GoT containment thread you fucking retard

We didn't make this thread, obviously. And if you truly didn't want to speak about politics, you wouldn't even be in this thread.

>Sup Forums didn't make this thread

and yet here you all are...

hmmmm...

'Haha cause apathetically dismissing the most potent display of forward-thinking american leadership & much-needed reality-check rhetoric makes me above it all. high five, insert less-than-flattering description of trump here, for it is the most substantiative argument i can conjure. Yes I sure am ahead of the curve in my roundly beside-the-point quasi-criticism of Trump. Le evil Drumpf man haha (that way people know I disagree with his powerful political messages that have roused flocks of once-disillusioned voters back to the booths this year.) No human being is illegal! Amnesty twenty sixteen! suck our country dry! IDC cause I cant conceive of the disastrous nationwide financial implications such a policy would have, and don't much care to look into it ;p'

I bet you're brown. unthinking brown bitch. 'the fuck up idiot.

>he actually talks about television and film

Want to know how I know you're a fucking loser and an oxygen theif?

It's almost as if we own every board on this site you fucking weak cuckold loser

Tl;dr needs more energy

Wew, the autistic NEETs from Sup Forums are really on edge lately

The Apprentice was awesome. Trump is awesome.

Someone put it in a stream!

Anyone who quotes more than two posts is undeniably more autistic than the people they're quoting.

Wew, the autistic SJWs from /reddit/ are really on edge lately

If only the democrats could have put up someone better...

But no. They had to play identity politics.

Are your new meds making you feel a little more emboldened on the internet?

Hopefully these ones will cut down on the suicidal thoughts, as long as you don't go off them too fast. Godspeed, degenerate.

>I know you are, but what am I?: the post

This

It's not even a reality show. These dumb left niggers talk like it's the Jersey Shore

B-but MUH VAGINA ;_;

Praise kek!

Quads confirm

The mere thought of raising your taxes makes me rock hard.

Enjoy.

And yet there was a truth to my post.

I've never seen a conservative gush and gab about Big Brother, Survivor, Jersey Shore et al..

It's always been some chubby Starbucks guzzling feminist.

Enjoy November.

>chubby

You mean morbidly obese?

>muh polls

It's going to be a bigger upset than Brexit

>The mere thought of raising your taxes makes me rock hard.

What if I told you I don't pay taxes?

I was fighting shit with shit. Some weeaboo baselessly compares hillary to hitler, so I post a pic making Trump out to be Hitler.
That said, there are very legitimate parralells between Hitler and Trump.

>The mere thought of raising your taxes makes me rock hard.
Why, do you work for Aetna?

Yeah, these people live in fantasy land

Conservative reality shows are like The Apprentice or The Contender

>there are very legitimate parralells between Hitler and Trump.
like? Isn't Trump's daughter literally Jewish?

There are very legitimate parralells between Hitler and Hitlary.

Yeah and I'm sure there are legitimate parallels between Hillary and Stalin.

Whatever, Mondale.

>there are very legitimate parralells between Hitler and Trump.
Lmao holy shit, let me guess you said the same thing about Bush too.

like how they both gained support by blaming their countries problems on ethnic groups amd religions

Ok Shlomo

>rally of retards

>unskewed

I believe you

I work for George Soros, and your ass is going down.

BASED SOROS

Will Sup Forums ever recover when Trump gets BTFO?

Did you know hitler liked dogs and Trump likes dogs? Literally Hitler am I right?

Reddit has really taken over this board. Sad.

>polls
>mattering

Nobody gives a fuck retard

They'll just pretend they never supported him.

>real living people willingly voting for Shillary clinton even after learning she is a corrupt fucking old hag and too dumb to even manage a computer

They came for the GoT & Big Brother generals and the mother fuckers spread like cancer

>I believe you

Then why are you happy that my taxes will be raised, you fucking retard?

Only way hitlary will win is by rigging. Trump will win either way.

They would vote for her evein if she had a stroke live during the debate, started seizing and shit her pants again

b-b-but Trump is literally Hitler

>white bread cuck Romney
>comparable to Trump

>senile shartlary
>comparable to obama

This is why you will lose, you are too complacent.

>Trump will make movies great again

Trump will make Sup Forums great again when his unanimous victory causes all these limpwristed left nigger cuckolds kill themselves

>blah blah blah

See you in November.

Little man.

>fake quote that has been disproved for over a year

See you in November cuck

>to save a couple men who didnt matter
Oh cool, a Hillary supporter mocking the deaths of Americans who died far away from home away from the beloved families.

How very telling of the people on here who support Hillary.

Except he isn't.

The alt left is disgusting

You're right, he's way better.

what's the alt left? tumblr/sjwism?

liking dogs and wanting to remove an entire religion from a country are two different things.

Hi CTR

Whens the next assination...i mean suicide going to happen? Funny how the last guy "suicided" by shooting himself in the back of the head.

Hey do you guys remember that time Hillary helped a rapist walk free? What a good person

Kek remember the time when she threatened the women who were raped by her husband in order to keep them quiet?

She's just the person I'd want for president.

Hillary voters (ie a label that doesn't mean anything, just like "the alt-right").

Eh. People have been trying to take her down since the 90s and Trump goes apeshit if anyone says anything at all critical of him. She can at least take it, and that's why she'll win. She is crooked, though.