It's a zedd would have been very useful in a certain situation but is away from the rest of the group episode

>it's a zedd would have been very useful in a certain situation but is away from the rest of the group episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DEpuyKRp7hs&t=21s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>it's a kahlan makes her slave lick her ass hole episode

>it's a richard reads out his ayn rand thesis for 40 pages episode

post a webnn

>it's a Zedd's powers are whatever they need to be for the plot episode

>that one where zedd and shota move THE FUCKING MOON TO CAUSE AN ECLIPSE

That never happens. Also, Ayn Rand was a brilliant author.

it literally happens for over 14 pages in one of the later books.

now rand's philosophy is neither here nor there but the SoT books are pretty badly written past the first 3. if you're going to jerk off rand for 10+ books you could at least learn how to to write well.

14 != 40. 14 is comparable to D'Anconia's money speech in AS. As you acknowledge Rand as Goodkind's inspiration, certainly you should be willing to forgive small monologues as that was part of her style.

Based on your ridiculously ignorant posts I doubt you're well-read enough to even have tackled AS, so we'll just leave it at that.

it was a joke you autist and i already said i don't have a problem with rand and her writings. the issue i have is with goodkind and his badly written cardboard cutout fantasy series.

Goodkind doesn't write fantasy. Also, my brother has autism, it isn't a fucking joke.

>it's a 'richard and kahlan get separated and think of each other'-episode

>Goodkind doesn't write fantasy

i capitulate, your memes are too strong

I think it's the 8th book where richards preaching really got out of hand. I genuinely did enjoy the series until that point. the last two books sucked as well. fucking football, srsly?

is this show any good? what would you compare it to?

>it's a Kahlan steals my heart episode

oh wait that's every episode

xena and hercules: it's super cheesy fantasy but has likeable characters and is overall super comfy.

>super comfy

This is how I always felt watching.
Also dat last episode

Before I watched the show regularly I saw screencaps of Cara being a main character and when I started on it I thought she was Denna. Fuck! Cara turned out a great addition but I fell in love with Mistress Denna... gorgeous woman. That mordsith hairstyle never looked as good on anyone as her. Still a nice surprise to see her come back for one episode.

now she's on some god awful australian tv show and she does bra ads on tv

*thwip*

they ended it on a high note, which makes the cancelation a little less painful. hearing the credits music for the last time still had me tear up though.

youtube.com/watch?v=DEpuyKRp7hs&t=21s

>it's a you watch this shit show for the waifus episode

C A R A
A
R
A

Is love

This is a Zedd thread. Please stop posting images of Cara and Kahlan.

Would have loved to see her redemption arc if this show got a season three.