How do people in your cunt deal with chronic depression and suicidal thoughts?

How do people in your cunt deal with chronic depression and suicidal thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LkuMQYgS6-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Poor people can't afford being depressed

I know some that are

Going to stupid ass psychiatrist and using antidepresan,as you might know prozac.Most of the persons that got depression diagnosis are generaly healtgy as fuck and they are ruining their health by using those stupid ssris."Generaly" Lazyness,attention whoreness or bad enviromental conditions or living in enternatinment industry's contents' fanstasy worlds with mild delusions and not doing anything useful in real life creates bad mood,not biochemical or neurological disturbences in brain.So generaly persons
who diagnosed as depression sufferer,nit actualy have depresion.They are just brainlets who describe their neutral mood as depression.

Well after today you'll just be sent to an imam and told to pray instead.

>hating yourself costs money

At Philipina Pubs

フィリピンパブ

No, you're just a whiny little faggot.

I'd rather have a boner and be depressed than be medicated on SSRIs and have chronic limp dick

the boner is the source of vitality, basically

little faggot

By calling a friend.

Here is one 15599606235

I wouldn't know

kill each other

alcohol, drugs, suicide

I take mushrooms several times every year. All it takes to conquer depression are 2-3 really deep and hard trips. I think if a trip wasn't grueling it doesn't have a cathartic effect. Also I like painfully acute insights about how fucking stupid our dimension is (and how we all are sorta shortsighted), how petty and fatuous all our mundane worries are etc etc.

>tfw never have the balls to prank call a number posted on Sup Forums
>tfw haven't prank called someone in years

I used to sit in the dark and think about how worthless everything really is. It wasn't dealing with it but nobody gives a fuck about depression here and you get marginalized and treated like some maniac if people know you're depressed and it was the best thing to do.

Erdoğan already have had that power for years,this refferandum just made it official with minor difference.Nothing bad will happen to me even i would insult the president probably because i am not a journalist or a famous person.

What if the prank call was the person who posted the number and was waiting for a call?

1800CALLFBI

They left it where I'd notice It and I called it.

and others might or might not be scared to call other numbers?

They internalize the feelings and take them out on others in some areas, but in California they whine publicly about their problems.

Report those whiners.

1800 C A L L F B I

youtube.com/watch?v=LkuMQYgS6-g

Suicide rates are actually higher in poor countries but because of the culture it usually isn't really acknowledged as an issue.

Most chileans go to the shrink, cry them a river about how miserable they are and the shirnk give them happy pills and a magic paper that lets them skip work but get paid anyways. A lot of people does that. In fact most magic papers are given for psychological reasons more than any other (it used to be for respiratory diseases, but that changed in the last 10 years).
A lot of people kill themselves, there's even this huge increase in juvenile suicide. Sometimes I think that the only reason we don't get columbines ten times a year it's because getting a gun here it's harder than in the USA.

proofs? I always assumed dudes in the Congo and other bad places never kill themselves relative to dudes in prosperous cunts

I've heard that Sweden has a pessimistic culture that simply embrace that shit. But in my experience people just talk about moving further south where there is lots of summer.

Shitposting :(

Finnish men never talk about it until they get piss drunk enough to release it.

Women never have them because they have it all easy.

We laugh at those people

we enjoy sunshine

Drink until summer comes

They off themselves.

Free healthcare and alcohol. That's how we deal.
I see my shrink once a week and then I drink.

it can be expensive

>tfw alcohool worsen my sadness

Suicide.

Hunger is a good motivator to start moving.

We're not first world enough to worry about depression. Just man up or kill yourself.

This why we should get rid of universal healthcare and education. There is no reason why a single coin should be used to fund opportunities for people who don't want them. Let the plebeians roll in their own filth, they don't need an education or health for that.

Cognitive behavioral therapy
Medication
Exercise
Socializing
Getting help with solving problems