*blocks your path*

wtf I love Andy now

wtf I hate Andy now

Wtf I'm Andy now

pls come back to Philly

*dabs respectfully in response*

no
i hate this revisionist history nonsense
he built a great team and had 15 years to get them over the hump and the choking fuck couldn't do it
he made us the laughing stock of the league and the epitome of "good but not great," and everyone constantly reminded us that winning a lot of games means nothing without a championship
then we fire him and he does the same thing, and everyone suddenly acts like he's a great coach and we were ungrateful? fuck off

Give em a hitstick 2.0
Go on to score touchdown

He is a great coach but never got over the hump because of Donovan "Throw Into The Ground on 3rd and 5" McNabb and David "Shank It in the Playoffs" Akers

*sucks air through teeth*

HOL UP

donovan has his share of blame too, but excusing andy reid for the '02 bucs, '03 panthers, and '08 cardinals gameplans is stupid and revisionist

Ha ha classic randy Andy

Has this fat fuck come up with a 2 minute drill yet? I mean its only been 20 years since he started coaching.

*PLAYS POKEFLUTE*

fuck off

I would be forced to use my Master Ball after playing the pokeflute

*fails at clock management*

*tosses snickers bar as distraction*

You became a real laughing stock when you gave the keys to the franchise to a half retarded autist with no NFL experience and a crippling fear of black people.

hahahaha

thanks for the nostalgia kek

>Steelers played the Poke Flute

*blocks every path*

This is pretty based

>replaces shady mccoy with demarco murray, darren sproles and ryan mathews
>cuts desean and drafts jordan matthews/signs miles austin
>andy reid outbids him and gives a ridiculous contract to maclin
was chip a good good gm? no
"crippling fear of black people?" that is also incorrect, even if he was an idiot for giving cooper a new contract because he can block

>abandon your family to coach and watch as your sons become degenerate drug addicts
>still never win the big one

Got dam sun

>cuts desean
no

Hi Andy.