Wtf?!

more info maybe?!

Or better yet, go to A&E?

go to a fucking hospital?

>bleeding from the penis
>posts on Sup Forums
Congratulations, you lost your penis.

paper cut in da dick?

Looks like you've got blood coming out of your dick there dude. Might want to get that checked.

The best part is that the blood is bright colored and from the image doesn't look like it coagulated on the paper towel. So OP is freely bleeding from his dick.

Damn, one off.
Nice dubs. Too bad it's too late; it's been 27 whole minutes of dick bleed.

omw to the hospital rn

Doesn't look like it's bleeding that vigorously, doubt he's bled out.

I'g guessing he's in to sounding and it's gone a bit awry.

this thread again

Were you sounding?

This guy started his period.

Look how dark and vibrant that spot is. Look how much is dribbling out of the urethra in the images. He was erect, too. That's worse. I bet he even squeezed it to see. Unless OP was taken more than 5 minutes after dick bleed, that's a lot of blood to be coming out of the penis, sounding accident or no. I wouldn't say that he'd of bled out.

But I would say that he'd probably of bled out if he stayed at home and continued to post images of his crimson cum.

Good faggot.

m-maybe
you sound, user?

what is souding?
seeing how far ur dick goes?

That shit happened to me.... Lasted for 5 days, but I got checked out right away and got on an antibiotic. It was prostatitis... nothing big at all. The majority of the time, having blood in your urine or semen is nothing to be concerned about, and it goes away by itself a lot of the time. Just get checked I guess

Na I only know of it and the pleasures it can possibly bring.
Typically one would insert a slick metal rod down the shaft to create a sense of stimulation.

an example

happened to me once but it stopped after like two days and has never happened to me since

This. It's extremely rare for it to be serious.

This is why you don't shove things up your dick hole.

This

Its a prostste infection

Hard to clear e antubituce bc not a lot of bmoodflow to prostate

Best advice
Take antibiituc and take a hot water bath cakled a sits bath

Or if yiu have heated seats sit on one to get bloodflow there

OP

Drunk fat oldfag spotted