DMT thread - last one died out

DMT thread - last one died out

bump

I tried it for the first time few weeks ago. Wow!

How was it nigger?

Joe rogan made me want to do it

Had some in storage for almost a year.
Reckon its still good?

there is only one way to find out ol friend

OP here: ive tried acid before really want to try DMT but I still havent racked the confidence yet.

If you've taken it then you'll know how hard it is to put it into words. I felt like I was in space, or a space, with constant changing shapes but not geometric. More like shapes you'd see in nature. There were aliens that looked like they were flying past on what looked like space jet skis. Millions of hands kept coming towards Me. I reached out but couldnt take a hand. An elephants head appeared but I could feel it being a female like a goddess or something. It told me next time I take dmt I should respect it more and pointed out I had my tv on even though it was muted and showed the crude device I smoked the dmt with as if to say "come on man, show some respect"

>Update
holy shit that sounds amazing - did it change your life in anyway?

not that much different.
It comes on real fast though which can be a bit scarey the first time. But other than that its just a really strong 10 munite acid trip

but have you had a breakthrough?

how do you actually find it other than the deep web?
just ask a buddy's pot dealer and go through the infinite chain of "i know a guy who knows a guy" until you find someone who sells it?

acid or dmt
if dmt you can easily make it
and as for acid you better of getting it off the deep web and then getting a test kit

I've always wanted to try DMT have done mushrooms and acid but can never find anyone that has it my friend said he knew a guy but then said the guy flaked out still looking

Not drastically. It's certainly changed my perspective on this world. There's a lot of stuff going on around us that we can't see or comprehend. I forgot to mention one of the visions I had was of my girlfriend coming to visit me every night (which she does) but it was a deju feeling stretching into eternity. I could feel her love and it was as if she would do it forever. Hard to explain. But as I said, the dmt told me I need to respect it more next time. The hands were reaching for me to take me in but I couldn't go. The elephant head/goddess said no.

When I inhaled it and sat back I immediately said wtf as I heard a loud crunching sound and the room distorted and vibrated into colours and hexagons. I immediately thought I had died and this is what death felt like so I leaned back, closed my eyes and flew through a tunnel of nature shapes like leaves, constantly changing then I was in space. There were popping digital type sounds all round me but I knew they weren't just around me they were coming from other dimensions too. There was a large clove next to me, light blue but no like a planet, more like a glass done or sonething

I also had what I can only describe as a group of beings approach me.
It was a large group of pure white like porcelein figures, I didnt recognise any faces but it felt like I was welcoming back very old friends and they were all happy to see me.

Also had a feeling that they wanted to take me somewhere

The guy I got the stuff off said the same thing. The ones I saw were on tiny motorbike shaped spaceships but they waved and smiled as they flew by me

Took me a few tries but yes

Amazing. I had a lot of hands reaching towards me out of the darkness as if they're telling me to come but I couldn't take any of there hands

How can you make it or at least where to look up the steps