Hey Sup Forumsros. My gf just broke up with me. Said she wants to take a break. How do you guys handle this

Hey Sup Forumsros. My gf just broke up with me. Said she wants to take a break. How do you guys handle this.

Posting on b like a bish

Well it depends by 'break' she could mean she want's to just 'take a break' from seeing eachother. I would just go back normal schedule if i were you and message her in 2-3 weeks

A break never mean a break man. Sorry. It's over bro.

Spend more time with your side chick.

What did y'all do to get rid of this emptiness. I'm not autistic antisocial but I don't like going out to bars and shit

>how do you guys handle this?
Acceptance. She doesn't want a break, she doesn't want to be with you anymore but she doesn't want to hurt you or feel like the "bad person who break uo with you" so she took the slow way of doing it. But it's the worst thing for you, she just cannot consider this because she is probably a dumb bitch with communication issues.

Yeah. Sorry dude but "Break" Means one of two things. or both. "I don't want to feel guilty while I fuck other guys for a while" and/or "We're over cause I'm an insecure bitch and found someone who acts more like a foot kissing cuck than you"

Times changes everything man, you know, i didn't thought to live without her, how are you right now?

kill urself

I spent more time with my family. Hikes with my dad, working on my jeep, general outside activities. Anything that makes you feel better than sitting inside thinking about her all day. Go look for some other chicks. It gets better my dude, no worries.

drink a lot of alcool and spend most of your time with friend without thinking of her till you realise she was a whore and you were too good for her, that worked for me.

Same here, just without the alcool

We had talked about marriage and all. I was ready for her to be it. Now I just feel empty and without a future

Op it would be nice if you'd not leave you own thread and answer to what we're saying. Posting for saying nothing afterward is dumb as fuck

Yeah sorry I'm kinda distracted atm

It'll take me a bit to learn how to do that again

Normally O just post her nudes here...helps alot

It's simple OP. we kill the Batman

Same here, bro. Not handling it well ATM.

I would but if I look at them I'll get fucked up all over again. I'm a bitch when it comes to this

Okay so your relationship has ended. Now is the time to mope a little, cry, feel inadequate. But you get about a month of this, no more. Keep yourself busy while the shitty period is the worst.

Next, focus on yourself. Do the things you never were allowed or able to do while with her. Drugs, alcohol? Friends? Concert? Spend the money you'd have spent on her on yourself. Just generally do what you resented not doing.

Finally, move on. You'll realise she probably was a good girlfriend. You probably were a good boyfriend. You just weren't the right guy for her. That by default means she wasn't the right girl for you, either. Eventually you'll move on and things will be okay.

Also don't go for the rebound, or kept it strictly fuck related.

>I accepted that my ex wasn't happy in the relationship.
>Wished her the best
>Continued work out routine
>Continued being social
>Found another GF after I got over the last.
It's not that hard OP.
Just don't beat yourself up over it, realize sometimes relationships end because someone isn't happy and move on.

Solid advice man. Thanks

usually have a way of not gicing a fuck about bad situations
but that just broke into pieces... because of the situation I'm in right now

Yeah the first month is the hardest (for me its the first 2 weeks) but if you focus on yourself and be a little selfish you get over it quicker.

that one haha

Break means she wants to go off and suck a bunch of random cocks while praying to keep you on a hook as insurance. Time for you to get some bitches

I'm gonna be saving money now. Probably go see bassnrctar on new years

Why are all women sluts

Its hard not to spiral and feel super shit. You're not a bad or weak person cause of it. I'd say if you didn't feel shitty that would imply you didn't care in the first place.

Overall, cut all ties with her dude. You're in survival mode. You're in "you" mode now. You're single. That's hard right now but its also a blessing.

No texts, no calls. Delete her from social media. If she asks why, say you need to be prepared to move on when the break is officially over. Its the hardest part. You want to cling on to what you had but realise that its better for you to focus on yourself now.

After you've done this, take a couple days alone time. Play vidya games, etc.

Then, no contact ever. Harsh, but helpful. Start doing stuff that improves you. Soon you'll be out there with another bitch that actually can handle you and all that comes with that.

I've been there. 5 years down the drain seemingly. But I turned it into the most important learning experience of my life. Self reflected and came out stronger and happier for it. I don't regret spending that time with her even if it ended. I learned about myself and what makes me happy.

Tonight, watch a movie and forget about it

This community has changed. I was expecting "kys" and "nigger"

Also ignore what Sup Forums neckbeards will shout. She's not out there sucking cock. She's probably miserable about something and wanting a change. Don't think about her or what she's doing. Just think about having the most fun and doing the best for yourself. That will be the best revenge. I'm sure my ex stalks my social media and sees how great I have it and cries herself to sleep. The new guy is a carbon copy of me except more infantile and that makes me happy AF.

evolved to a more refined "your gf is sucking another dick right now you cuck"