ITT: Sup Forums in 2000

ITT: Sup Forums in 2000

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e5t88o0JJws
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nobody comments because Sup Forums wasn't born in the 2000. A thread died for this post.

Danm...
Radiohead released the best album of the 20th Century
and now they released the best album of the 21st century
Danm....

>Best
The fact that so many books still name Radiohead as the most influential or most significant rock band of the 90s, only tells you how far rock music is from becoming a serious art.

I just want the old afi back

Fuck, I hate these cocksucking losers Backstreet Boys and *NSYNC! They're the death of music as we know it, I swear.

...damn

Anyone else heard this yet? It's by Daft Punk, you know, the guys who made "Around the World" and shit. I gave it a try last night and it was alright. Sounds pretty dated though IMO. The 70s were 20 years ago! Anyway, it's fine, I guess. The last song is super long for no fucking reason though. Kind of hurts the album.

Welp, now that RHCP are back...

Why does their new album sound like shit?
As in the audio quality and the album itself

Nah man, I hope they keep on the path they're on now. They're not cut out for generic hardcore.

Sisqo needs to stop making music. I hear this fuckin song about thongs or whatever at work all the time and it pisses me off.

SISTER PSYCHOSIS, SHE AIN'T GOT A LOT TO SAY
TASTE EVERY POTION, 'CAUSE IF YOU LIKE YOURSELF A LOT...

Mick Jagger is like 57. He needs to quit pretending he's still a rock star. Oh well, I guess they'll retire after this current tour.

Fuck off with that trash, white rappers are cancerous and will probably never really catch on as a thing amiright

>that comma

Just ask Vanilla Ice.

One More Time is super gay but Digital Love is god-tier

Anyway, I sure hope this band isn't gonna release a god-awful imitation of 70's disco in the next decade

TO THE ONE TRUE GOD ABOVE
HERE IS MY PRAYER

eminem is literally a meme rapper. the only reason anyone even cares about him is because he's white. and those lyrics are so goddamn edgy. wow so hard to come up with this shit, whoop de doo i killed someone and raped a woman blah blah blah lame shit.

You guys hear about that New York rapper that got shot? Fifty Cent or something? I never heard his tape but I heard it was alright.

But user, OK Computer, and Kid A are both shit.

Fuck off ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, have more commas fucker.

Dude, the soundtrack for Jet Set Radio is so fucking great. Too bad I can't find the fucking OST CD anywhere. Keep going to record shops hoping to find it, still nothing. I recorded the songs off the TV onto a cassette but the quality is ass. Maybe I'll try Napster.

supreme clintele or deltron 3030 is 1000x better than this

Just heard this on Triple J and it was amazing. Haw anyone else heard of these guys?

What even is this? I tried to look them up on Yahoo and got barely anything. This album even out in US?

They released a follow up already?

Hybrid theory is literally the best album ever.

>not even asking jeeves....

>he still goes to the store and buys CDs/cassettes rather than just getting them on Napster

When I download music on Napster I get Bill Clinton speeches.

Hey, it's the bald man and I'm here to tell you why the new Limp Bizkit album is so important. That's because cd's like this one spare you from all the chart topping, teeny bopping disposable happy horseshit that brings up the bile from the back of my neck. I have no time or tolerance for shitty wack acts like that. I wouldn't piss on their cd's to piss out a fire. I'm tired of all those lame ass, tame ass, prefabricated sorry excuses for singers and musicians who don't even write their own songs. What the world needs now is a is a musical revolution. We need some rock, we need something that has balls. We need something with substance, depth, something with soul, some edge, some passion, some power. Shit if it's going to be mellow, fuck man it had better have something, it had better mean something. I'm telling, you gotta hit 'em with something hard, you gotta stick 'em with something Limp, like Limp Bizkit. I'm so fucking tired of this shit that I'm hearing on the radio. Radio SUCKS. The same fucking songs over and over again. All the weak ones, all the disposable crap that isn't gonna matter in 3 months. It's just SHIT, (Hey) it's just crap Fred. Fred I'm telling you there's so much shit going on and we need some new music. What, what, what, what about Limp Bizkit? Limp Bizkit is fucking cool, you guys are cool, the new record is great, but fuck all that other shit! I'm so sick of all that weak shit (Matt calm down, yo, what's up) that's taking up streets and the charts. Fuck that shit Fred I'm outta here. Fuck, dude, fucking Pinfeild is pissed. Oh man I gotta go find that bald bastard. Hey Matt, Matt

Based on how great the '90s were, I bet the '00s are gonna be even better!

top kek

nice b8

So the My Name Is guy dropped another album in his high pitched nasal voice. The singles sound alright but on the album there's a song called Kim which is like pretty fucked up

the edge with this guy is absurd. the "shock value" that keeps him important to normies wont last much longer. probably not gonna make it more than a few more years then everyone will forget about him.

Literally this

I flipped when I heard he was produced by Dre

he's gonna be fine

check out this brand new banger
youtube.com/watch?v=e5t88o0JJws

I wonder what Layne Staley is up to. I can't wait until the next AiC album.

limp bizkit are a band?? i thought it was slang for penis