What is your honest opinion on The Nine Inch Nails?

What is your honest opinion on The Nine Inch Nails?

Not bad, not great. They never put out an album that blew me away like Antichrist Superstar did. Downward Spiral and The Fragile are their high points. Anything after The Fragile sounds like car commercial music to me.

The Broken is definitely underrated

still liking phm, i know thats supposed to be their tiny thin sounding one, but theres so many hooks, so much synth, still has angsty lyrics though

he peaked with the fragile and everything after that has been shit. i honestly like how to destroy angels more than anything nin has put out since the fragile

Pretty much this aside from what you said about their post The Fragile material. Yeah it wasn't as good but it's not THAT fucking bad.

>car commercial music to me.
kek

trent is cool
fragile was peak music wise. seems like hes been on cruise control since hes turned his life around.

p. weak, dunno why they get on stage desu

they used to be pretty wild

ARE THERE ANY QUEERS IN THE THEATER TONIGHT?

Trent must be on hard times to play a tiny town like Twin Peaks.

It seems like the Roadhouse has become something of a famous music venue now.

Like the kind of place bigger artists will play because it's just that legit.

LYNCHED

>AYO LEMME SHOEHORN MY ASIAN KNOCKOFF OF A WIFE INTO MY MAIN BAND AFTER THE SIDE PROJECT I CREATED TO SHOW HER OFF ENDED UP FLOPPING

Trent is a shadow of a man

Marriage is the death of manhood
Fatherhood is the death of youth

Ray Wise is the superior vocalist.

wasn't hand that feeds featured on a commercial once or am I misremembering?

first album is gay as shit. broken through still is all good excluding any and all remix albums. after that, it goes down hill. i dont remember the last album very well. i kinda like not the actual events though.

I love them/him. Trent is a master in sound design and production. Super excited for the new EP.

Dumbass OP, they're not called The Nine Inch Nails, they're called "The" Nine Inch Nails

Trent's drum sequencing is totally unique and instantly recognizable, easy example to help normies understand why computers are in fact musical instruments.

Amazing albums, and he puts on a great show with superb musicians live.

He gets rightly dinged for his teen angsty lyrics but the quality of his songwriting up until Hes Marks has been top notch. Say what you want about Trent but he's going to go down as one of the all-time great electronic musicians.