justicedemocrats.com/platform
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

incoming shitposts

Swans are auth center

I'm a Fascist and love this album.

Fascism almost destroyed europe in ww2

>wahhh wahhhhh muh safe space free from Sup Forums posters

Fuck off, you have to go back >>>/tumblr/

This is a strawman argument because he did not demand a "safe space", he accurately predicted that this thread will have shitposts in it

It takes two to wage a war, Fascists at the time tried to avoid WWII, but the Jewish controlled Democracies wouldn't stand for it.

M U L T I
U
L
T
I

The UK actually tried to make a deal with Germany trying to stop the war, and Hitler just violated the deal and invaded Poland

ww2 is 100% the fault of Hitler (well, and Japan)

He requested many times for peace. Poland gave Germany no choice, they were committing atrocities against ethnic Germans within their boarders. Hitlers only plan to start a war was with Russia, and who can blame him, communism was a cancer and no one would have given a fuck.

shut up

t. numale

>gets criticized for something
>"the jews did it"
really activates your almonds

user, your hitler apologism is fucking sickening.

Hitler did not request peace. he signed a deal with Britain allowing Germany to annex regions which had a majority german population. as a part of the agreement, hitler was supposed to not engage in more war:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munich_Agreement

Hitler just violated the agreement and attacked Poland in an offensive war. there is no excuse for this

Reminder that all emigrees from Sup Forums must have travel papers and visas ready for random searches at anytime, failure to procure or produce these documents under scrutiny will result in IMMEDIATE deportation back to your homeland.

Danzig rightfully belonged to Germany. Formally German, and ethnically German, it only made sense. This is also on top of the fact that Poland was committing ethnic genocide on the Germans of Danzig, which Hitler could not ignore.

I feel like it's an adequate excuse.

Is this you? Lmfao kill yourself

Today is the Day - Kiss the Pig

>This Machine Kills Fascists

imagine being this retarded

kek

>Anti Fascist
What is this? WWII?

Jesus Christ, you fucking pathetic trip fag. Either just drop your fucking gay-ass trip, get off the internet, or fucking kill yourself pussy. I don't think Sup Forums is the place for you

Found the Communist

Revolutionist larping is getting pretty big among low GPA college students

Anti-fascists destroyed Europe in the 21st century.

That was not the excuse, you fucking idiot.

Germany famously commited a false-flag operation as an excuse to invade poland. read about the Gleiwitz_incident: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gleiwitz_incident

TLDR: The Nazi SS commited a false flag operation attacking a german radio station, making the appearance of a polish aggression against germany.

Open your fucking eyes, idiot

>Europe enjoyed decades of peace with no war

>"Le anti-fascism destroyed europe XD we should have fascism, not democracy"

Tell me, what is Fascism?

crazyaga more like crazyaga cause you have to be crazy to support commieshit

Wikipedia is not an accurate source for anything susceptible to bias.

Oh man you totally caught me. i hate Adolf Hitler and i believe in democracy, so i must be a communist.

I don't see any flaws with your logic. you must be proud of yourself for making such a flawless and logical conclusion

You know what is an actual biased source?

Nazi propaganda.
You know, the ones you are getting your information from and convinced you that hitler did not start ww2, even though he clearly did when he violated the munich agreement and invaded multiple european countries offensively

>Actually believing this rewritten history
>oy vey poles dindu nuffin
haha pleb.

>Europe enjoyed decades of peace with no war
>Then leftists started freaking out about invisible nazis and fascists in the 21st century and decided that the only cure to this non problem was to destroy Europe with an Islamic invasion.
gg

democracy is a broken system that allows to the uneducated to vote to who gives him a basket of fruit
not that you'd know what is having less than 50% of your children well educated

Feels good to know I'm not the only Fascist on Sup Forums

>What historians say is bullshit XD you should just believe nazi propaganda. the nazis definitely tell the truth about history :)

Please user, stop using your brain so much, it might hurt you

Look, I'm a leftist and I love political discussion, I love anti-fascist movements and groups, but holy shit it needs to stop on Sup Forums. Rampant politicizing has made the quality of ALL boards go to shit, this stuff needs to be contained entirely to Sup Forums.

I don't know shit about politics. Fight me faggets.

>Accepting war refugees is the same as "an invasion"

>But Hitler's offensive invasion of poland and czechoslovakia is not an invasion

You are a very "Smart" person, aren't you? no flaws with your logic at all

You are a libertarian right

Have you considered reading any political works? Open minded? If you're interested I have a few suggestions

Having a dictator is a much more broken system than a democracy.

If you get a bad leader that abuses the population there is no way to replace him

Ah, a fellow antifa member! Hello Comrade, ready to bash the fash?

Nah, it seems every time someone talks to me about politics all they want to do is argue or express why they are angry at how the world works.
I don't know man. Is that what libertarian means? Politically I guess that what I want is to things to run smoothly?

how does that very interesting thread about buyers market get deleted but this shit is allowed

>ethnicity is a valid excuse for military invasion

fucking lol

Furthermore the study of history as of right now is not a hard science. With alternate reality generators it would be a very interesting field of study with the ability to conduct experiments and come to conclusions with empirical evidence and statistical results based on changing variables in the space-time continuum.

When did I say Hitler's invasion wasn't an invasion?
Oh, right I didn't, you're just dumb.
gg

Here is a list of all the correct political positions, based on logic and secular humanist values:

justicedemocrats.com/platform

Great get.

I would disagree only on the fact that it's context-dependent. Democracy might be a good system (I tend to support it) but it doesn't prevent awful results from happening.

Oh you aren't the same user. i actually wasn't sure but i decided to make that post aniway just in case you are.

Aniway, the first point still stands. accepting refugees from warzones is not an invasion. no definition of invasion includes "Accpeting war refugees"

This. The holocaust wasn't a big deal and the allies should have just minded their own business.

But as of right now the study of history you have not experienced is to be at the mercy of knowing nothing other than what others have told you. I'm not going to believe in something I haven't experienced. Nor am I going to listen to anyone's opinion on something they have not experienced from a position of accepting their opinion as anything but merely that, which holds value in and of itself outside of being a supposed universal truth of the documentation of human behavior.

WW2 didn't start because of the holocaust.

Hitler offensively invaded MULTIPLE European countries around Germany, violating the Munich agreement he made with britain

>the holocaust wasn't a big deal and the allies should have just minded their own business
Okay let's split this up into its two halves:

>The holocaust wasn't a big deal
Yes it was you fucking gay retarded Sup Forumscuck.

>The allies should have just minded their own business.
Hard to do when you're attacked or have war declared on you.

Libertarian basically means "don't piss me off, just let me do my business"
If you want everyone to treat each other nicely is left
If you want them to shut up violently when they are annoying you you are right

Most people that don't care about politics leans to the left because 'they just want peace'

It's ok though, only time and propaganda decides which side you take

>th-the jews wrote all these history books! wake up sheeple!

just stop

I'm already reading a book on how to animate. I have so much work to do. I don't know if I'll have time to read any of this. How is this useful in your everyday life? Aside from arguing on the internet I mean.

I phrased this very badly and one-sided

Lib left: LEMME DO ANYTHING PLZ PLZ PLZ
Lib right: SHUT UP YOU CUNT LET ME SLEEP AT NIGHT

I think that's better

I don't know anything about politics but there's no way it's that simple.

>It's ok though, only time and propaganda decides which side you take

Why does everybody into politics always try to push their agenda onto others? You're doing the same thing you're warning me about.

But in the sense of keeping the past alive for the sake of building the future, these being one in the same, I would focus on the historical ideals you resonate with positively. You see, fighting fire with fire only broadens and intensifies the flames. So while you may think that you are on some epic anti bad guy crusade, you are quite simply just feeding an aspect of history. Which in this case would suggest you are simply a coward who can't admit just how much you idolize this particular part of history and choose to give it attention similar to a little boy pulling the pigtails of the cutest girl in class.

NO

Don't listen to this commie fuck. Contemporary politics are a rigged platform. Democracy will never get anything done. I suggest you read the Codex Fascismo series by H. R. Morgan to get a full understanding of Fascism, something you probably don't fully understand (as is the case for most people due to misrepresentation). I then suggest the Communist Manfesto simply so you can justly hate it. Doesn't seem right to push people to learn directly from the source for one thing and not the other. Good luck if you choose to do so user...

Being invested in politics is important because the politicians you elect directly effect your life.

Just make sure to fact check everything because many people make bullshit claims, like the people in this thread who claim Hitler is not at fault for starting ww2

>mfw Sup Forums has better discourse and discussion over politics than Sup Forums

user, are you really too stupid to realize there is a huge difference between Social Democracy and Communism, or are you just pretending to be stupid?

I'll try to be as flat as a currency

People bang drums about politics because they have a personal Utopia in their minds

Being the most balanced here, I have a belief of what the world can be, so I'll tell you about my belief, and hope you understand it

It basically works like this

So do I become a nazi or an effeminate pussy? Which one will make happier?

both are on the same level

>False dichotomy
I hope you are ironic

i don't know if you realize but being political has gone mainstream everywhere, it's awful

Take the third position
Not that far of the truth when reading you

People caring about the future of the world is a great thing, not an awful thing

This discussion is literally ten times more civil and intelligent than anything on Sup Forums.

If we were on Sup Forums then more than half of the posts would have "fag", "kike"/"Jew","OY VEY"/other Jewish references, or "nigger" (normal or sand-type).

Not really. It's really how I think people see their opposite team. I just remembered I'm Canadian. Why the fuck would I choose a side this isn't even my politics.

It's cut from the same cloth. Fluffy cuddly talk/words to distract the politically passive from recognizing how flawed of a system it is. Just like its daddy Communism.

Not only that it's far from the truth, it has zero connection to reality

The fact that's how some radical people see the world doesn't mean It's not a false dichotomy

I've noticed, but the main issue I see is when we try to discuss something that doesn't necessarily have to have a political connotation/connection and them some Sup Forumsack comes in "UHHH THESE FOLKS IS FAGS" or some shit. It happens on /lit/ in practically every thread now.

Bruh you literally live in Israel. You think anyone is gonna take your opinion on WWII seriously?

I think it's creepy that there is so much jews in the entertainment industry but I do also enjoy most of these artists. Which side do I take?

Scandinavia, Israel, Australia and Canada all have different degrees of a social democracy.

All of them are doing pretty well economically.

I think at this point it's safe to say Social Democracy is a system with proven positive results

Enjoy the art, fight the political jews. So long as you stay away from pure filth, you should be fine.

Anyway to answer , Against Me! is probably vaguely antifascist these days. Don't know if they're outright leftist or just liberal.

>Canada
>doing well economically
Uh?

>Hurr durr jews are so evil XD jews are filth XD

What's about all the jews that revolutionized modern physics, modern medicine and modern technology?

Why do people respond to namefags?
pirate the music

It's doing better than the US by almost any metric.

The economic crisis of 2008 was the fault of the US, not Canada, but you suffered from it too because the Canadian economy is entangled with the US

>posts the jew who helped make the atom bomb
they did it for other jews and to sell to the goys dummy

>Canada
>Australia

Have seen how they're doing socially? Non-stop immigration, liberalism, and regulations. They're breeding grounds for rape, terrorism, degeneration and so on. Their health care system is complete shit too

reminder that crazyaga is a literal jew

Zero connection to reality also has labelling right wing citizens as dumb junkyards, but hey it's ok when you do it and that population hasn't ruined the country like yours did right guise

hey jew, post nose

This explains everything! If only the holocaust had actually happened we might not have had to deal with this retard.

The official definition of "recession" as accepted by all fiscal organizations worldwide is at least two quarters of contraction in the GDP. Canada briefly dipped into a recession in 2015 though the government never officially declared it because we were in the middle of an election and Harper was worried it would effect his polling (retroactively we see that it didn't matter).

See above. The US is doing a far sight better than Canada at the current moment. (Canadian here. The weakness of our dollar actually manifested itself quite gruesomely when we saw prices on imported produce rise 30% higher in the winter than they had been the winter before. It was brutal on my wallet, and, me not being well off, really stretched me thin.)

I enjoy Klezmer but I find big noses to be aesthetically displeasing. Do I go right or left?

He is responsible for the discovery of the photoelectric effect, general relativity and special relativity.

The creation of the atom bomb was not done directly by him, but it was a chain reaction which resulted from his discoveries.

But you know what else was changed because of einstein's discoveries? the entire world. a huge portion of modern technology was made possible because of his discoveries

Canadian GDP for reference.