Should homosexual men be shot as soon as we identify them? They're a disease-spreading, mentally ill plague

Should homosexual men be shot as soon as we identify them? They're a disease-spreading, mentally ill plague.
How about slutty women? They are, albeit to a lesser extent, also spreading disease, but with a shot of degeneracy conveyed to even the most sane and normal male.

Gays are expanding the pool of available women. Slutty women are the only women having sex.

Well, not before we start shooting Hillary Clinton fans as soon as we identify them.

>I'M AFRAID OF PEOPLE WHO ARE DIFFERENT THAN ME!!

You're gay aren't you

Should people with a murderous intent towards others be shot as soon as they are identified regardless for the reason?

gtfo back to africa ahmed

you should worry less about other people and work on improving yourself instead of playing the blame game on others with your shortcomings.

>slutty women are the only women having sex

omg

Step 1: Give them the right to marry whoever they want, and be with whoever they want. Step 2: Laugh as the homosexual genetic mutation dies out completely in one generation due to lack of procreation.

There are fifty shades of gay.
Which one are you, OP?

step 3: realize that people can raise kids without being their biological parents
step 4: ?????
step 5: profit

Nice try, faggot.

I'm afraid of people whose repugnant delusions might kill me...

?

how would anothers decision kill you?

F U C K I N G
T
H
I
S

Even the British coalition government now is anti faggot marriage because of this revolting shit.

Homocaust when?

I would argue that HIV being prevalent among youths is due to improper sexual education in states where parents believe abstinence is the only form of birth control.
Kids are going to fuck. You might as well teach them to do it safely.

how does a faggot marrying a faggot give you HIV?

I'm not anti gay but this is wrong. See when a guy and a girl fucks sometimes they're reckless but most of the time this is limited to the slutty girl saying "it's ok I'm on the pill", the guys almost always up for it. When you get two horney dudes, especially if they're affected by drugs and alcohol they are just gonna go balls deep...

Niggers have more STD's per capita than homos or lesbos.

>Homocaust when
We would have had it already if Hitler had won

>See when a guy and a girl fucks sometimes they're reckless but most of the time this is limited to the slutty girl saying "it's ok I'm on the pill", the guys almost always up for it.
the pill has nothing to do with stopping STDs. Having sex while on the pill protects against pregnancy but not diseases. Gay men do not have the potential to get pregnant. In both cases, both parties have the potential to get an STD, and no chance of getting pregnant.

not to mention, 99% of the time a chick says she wont fuck with protection she's bullshitting. same with "oh i dont kiss smokers"

Your generalizations aren't an argument.
Try to use logic instead of just saying "well this is how all sex goes between young people"

Your point is?

I know the pill doesn't stop STIs I'm saying that's how they spread. In hetro sex situations the guy tends to be more reckless "thinking with their dick", most girls are more careful but if a girl gives the go ahead for bareback the guy tends to just do it. With gay couples both are equally reckless

Mate logic isn't a thing when it comes to two horney people...

Aww cmon guys, lets just make love. There's nothing wrong with disease, eating each others shit is just an expression of love.
We were never meant to laugh very to be 100. If a little boy cries when you fondle him, just let him see the warts on your penises and see that you're still smiling.
There is nothing wrong with homosexuality, with disease or even with dying. It'll all be worth it in the end.
Anyone want to do a little bit of a lovely poop into my mouth?
Perfectly natural.

And guess what?
STI's can be avoided if those reckless kids you speak of were just taught how to be careful.
Your logic is additive, and not convincing anyone.

Are we fucking? How is this relevant?

Man people are taught, it's common knowledge these days that condoms stop that shit, people still choose not to use them

>Killing people i dont like because they like to do shit I dont like

Fuck you, I will never date a smoker and the honest truth. i cannot stand licking an ashtray and that is exactly what kissing s smoker taste lie. It is fucking disgusting regardless of how hot they may be.

My point is that kids in high school AREN'T taught to use them.

Where the hell do you live? Africa? Even the internet teaches you that, I get taught that in primary school

You did not get taught how to use a condom in primary school.
The internet is not school. I am not talking about the internet.

As men, we are biologically programmed to find females attractive and mate with them.
Of course you could reduce this effect by removing the testicles and creating a more effeminate man.
But how could anyone not see the natural world and see homosexuality as a defect, or a choice.
Nobody is born gay, unless they have a defect in which their body doesn't produce enough male hormones and causes them to become effeminate.

This kind of shit is growing at an alarming rate. It's not people coming out of the closet, this kind of behavior is simply fucking growing because it's a trend.

Let them ruin themselves with degeneracy, because social justice will ostracize you for not being gay at this rate. You just need to do your part and do more vetting before you fuck someone.

Homosexuality is based on the same principles of liberalism; we have natural rights to excercise any and all emotion and human action, unto the ultimate perception and wellbeing of our own self. The extreme form of this is found in libertine philosophy. In a way, we should shoot them up OP if that's what you wanted to hear. There are dozens of people ready to do it and will take the chance

Not how to use one but that they stop pregnancy and STIs, and it was in 6th grade dude

Mah nigga

what about lesbians or bisexuals.

Your school isn't everybody's school.

Being taught what a condom does isn't comprehensive safe sex education.

sure. they all say that. but im sure you're "not like the other girls"

Kill male bisexuals

why

>Nobody is born gay, unless they have a defect in which their body doesn't produce enough male hormones and causes them to become effeminate.

>in which their body doesn't produce enough male hormones and causes them to become effeminate.

that's literally being born gay. the placental conditions did not allow proper masculanization, usually due to low testosterone levels.
You just said nobody is born gay, but then cite evidence that people are born gay

Kill the females too, you see these moms raising future men as trannies and traps? Burn them all.

lets make this way simpler and just kill people you dont like, disagree with, don't want to see, and dont give you utility in any way

Just don't fuck any more guys if you're that worried user

Man you sound wayyyy too serious, the informations out there, the product is out there, it's free in most cases. Kids and young people are gonna be reckless cos it feels better. I did it, most of my friends did it. Only a few were actually sensible but we all had the education. The difference is we were young and heterosexual, a young gay man is way more likely to fuck a older dude cos "why not", I would have fucked a older woman if I had the chance only that's way harder. Only problem is said older gay dude is likely to have something

You're assuming things.
It's invalidating any semblance of a point you had.
Man you sound wayyyy too stupid.

dude you have no idea how many schools in america teach that contraception is the devil and abstinence is the only way to avoid pregnancy and STDs. The false information is why kids have sex and wonder where they got STDs from.

Not in my Southern Christian household

Of course I'm assuming things based on actual experience and the experience of others even though the education and product was present. I was stupid when I did that shit, most young people are. Don't tell me you would have stopped when you were 18 and some 10/10 cutie said, "fuck me raw, I want your cum" and went "nah I'm using a condom"

lel

Man I thought America was actually forward thinking and shit, don't you guys have planned parenthood and stuff? I can literally walk into my local pharmacy and grab a handful of condoms

You're assuming things based on YOUR experience and your friends' experiences.

Your experiences are not everyone's experiences.

She was like a 6/10 or a soft 7 at best.

There is a bubble on the coasts, where people are truly unenlightened on just how conservative MOST of America is.
Trump got the vote cause young liberals said "fuck it there'll be enough people to do my job for me"

Your containment board is this way:

>Trump got the vote cause young liberals said "fuck it there'll be enough people to do my job for me"
spot on

>cause my foursome does not suit me having my ass unwillingfully eaten out by some dude with lip herpes

What were your experiences? Be honest how were the young people you hung out with when it came to sexuality? Did they all use condoms? Get tested regularly?

I want your cum user!

Man what the hell hey, I'm Australian and everywhere gets sex Ed.

kill all females
no exceptions

I'm not talking about MY experiences. I'm talking about the experiences of those in conservative middle america where abstinence-only education is still a thing.

>Idiot trying so hard to prove a point he forgets what the fuck he's arguing about.

I would prefer that we line you up and all like you, cut your balls off, then line you up and shoot the lot of you. A much better outcome I think.

Thanks bro

Hooray! Muslim thread!

kill everyone
????
profit

Where is Hitler 2.0

I'm not talking about middle America, never was, I was talking about the gay population in general and young peoples attitudes towards sex. You're pretty good at trying to upset me with personal insults though... You dodged the question though, what does your experience indicate?

Well it seems like we've been arguing about two different things soooooooooooooooo
What's the point of continuing this.

I'd like to see you try cunt. You'll do fooking nootin'.

I dunno, now we're on the same page we might be able to learn something from each other's combined experience. For instance in Australia sex Ed starts from a very early age, we have excellent sexual services available and very low rates of hiv. However most new cases of hiv are in the gay community and cases of herpes and chlamidia are going through the roof in young people because they are being sexually reckless.

>Should homosexual men be shot as soon as we identify them?
100%

No faggot, it does depend on their reason. If people are allowed to go against their biological morality then they should be dealt with equally for the good foresight of the species

So then what do you think that's a function of? I would shit out a half-hazard guess that the shame that comes with being gay can lead to a lot of secretive shit, which can be reckless I assume.

IDK WHATEVER I've got to make dinner I should've started 30 minutes ago so thanks for wasting my time, you can eat a dick.

oh yeah and OP is a faggot.

swoss

>They're a disease-spreading, mentally ill plague.

A

M

E

N

!

>Should homosexual men be shot as soon as we identify them?

Yes. Starting with the faggots that faggotshitpost here.

Honestly being gays not a big deal here but drug use is pretty rampart in their community, a lot of my gay friends have told be about casual sex encounters I'd never hope of achieving as a hetro male. They'll jump really quickly into sexual situations just cos their presented to them.

Yea thanks man, not really my thing but you're right, OP is a faggot

all faggots need to be put to death right now!

>Dozens of people
The Nazis almost all died about 50 years ago. 10 yeas ago due to natural causes

Sounds intense. Are gay bears into obese-ish people?

Teaching the young their morals

OP is faggot. All talk and no action. Why has there never been any real mass shootings? Closest we got was sandnigger trash doing shit for us

the world needs more good parents that care about their kids just like those ones.

fuck faggots they all need to hang

Not gonna lie I thought OP was a feminist and said all heterosexual men should be killed. Thank God I misread it. OP is a red blooded America that hates fags.

just need to kill the jews

everything else will sort itself out

this

/THREAD

Not unless they're also obese

LYNCH!!!!

Jews, Roma, Gays and Commies. Bravo