Why are Filipinas so popular in the US? Or why are they so popular to white men in general? I don't get it

Why are Filipinas so popular in the US? Or why are they so popular to white men in general? I don't get it.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/4m5zm6/interesting_factoid_about_hapa_nba_player_steven/
xvideos.com/video81639/exotic_asian_babe
youtube.com/watch?v=VYFIDsROq8M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

r/hapas can fill in the details

They're not.

Head over to Google images and run a search for "Tongan men". Now tell me, is building muscles and looking "Alpha" really an effective deterrent to Whitey's genetic vandalism? This guy's father was a fucking dork, for Christ's sake. It's hilarious how White dorks can have children with +20 Tongan women simply for being born White. This is honest-to-goodness brainwashing, people. Pop culture is turning human beings in to zombies and we are reaping the consequences of their terrible decisions.

reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/4m5zm6/interesting_factoid_about_hapa_nba_player_steven/

>Adams' fecundity was astonishing. The most often quoted tally of his offspring is 18, though you also hear 21, sometimes more. At his funeral, some of these children were discovering each other for the first time. The number of female partners who bore him children is also open to conjecture – some say five, some six. What most of these women had in common (besides their connection to Sid Adams) was Polynesian ancestry. Daughter Valerie says two of her father's partners were Tongan, another Tokelauan, another two Maori, and one Pakeha. source

So this Englishman went to New Zealand and had ~21 kids with multiple different Pacific Islander women. Reminds me of this sexpat/scam artist in Thailand with 9 children from 4 thai women/girls. [1][2]

Asia sure seems to be an all-you-can-fuck buffet for White men. The leftover hapa kids pick up the tab.

LMAOOOOOO and white guys say that black men have multiple baby mamas and can't take care of their kids.

>Pilipina
>last name is Wurtzbach

B L E A C H E D

Wide faces are beautiful in America

>this autism

I just checked out that subreddit. Holy shit those people are insane.

That's the byproduct of white male asian female relationships.

It's because they'll literally marry anyone willing to take them out of the Philippines, especially the poor ones. The decent ones don't jump on your dick simply because you're white.

I think it's more the fact that WM/AF pairings tend to be losers. If both parents were emotionally healthy and accomplished I think a male hapa would turn out alright.

the azn NEET internet is a whole wormhole that you don't wanna get sucked into, they're legit worse than Sup Forums except not even funny, just autistic

Literally every Filipino native here are born under common Hispanic household names like Garcia, Rodriguez, Medina, Verzosa, etc and they're pure bloods. Might have Spanish ancestry at some point, but does that mean every Filipino are mixed? Asking in a curious tone. Though in her case, her dad's German but she has the facial features of a Filipina more.

I just crave south east asian pussy, it's an addiction

Not my point. I was asking why males from the US find Filipinas attractive

You were asking why they were popular, and that's the reason, especially with older men who can't find a partner. One of my friends is the son of a Filipino bride and his dad is this salty old bushman who probably had him when he was in his 50s.

I guess attraction does play into it, but the determining factor is simply how easy it is to get a Filipino bride.

Not that SEA women can't be attractive, but the white American dudes who fixate on SEA women tend to be strange losers who want a "traditional and submissive" partner, and also can't get laid by women of their own race.

DELET THIS

>why males from the US find Filipinas attractive

1:17

xvideos.com/video81639/exotic_asian_babe

That subreddit is the most autistic thing I have ever seen and I am a special education instructor

You're face is the most autistic thing I've ever seen and I'm a face doctor

Maybe their problem is that they're bitter faggots posting on the hapa equivalent of /r9k/.

youtube.com/watch?v=VYFIDsROq8M

Hapas and Asians in the west in general always take the red pill

>Not breeding with the most powerful race

DO you even eugenics?

Because they are easy and some of them look decent enough.
Bonus points if the guy is a loser and wants a small "traditional" wife.

>red pill
Being a cuck to fat whites is redpilled?

Obviously

Because they make a little "eeee" when I slide my fat White cock in.

you posted this in /nba/ earlier m80

Didn't we make you pick names from a book?

>t. Hapa
>t. Roastie

lel you did, the surnames he mentioned are all included from the book, the real surnames inherited from the Spanish are surnames like Aboitiz, Zobel y Ayala, and Razon. he's just memeing, given how he didn't even give a source.