What does it feel like to be high on heroin?

What does it feel like to be high on heroin?

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/heroin/brain/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's pretty fucking stupid to try that shit.

MAYBE i'd do it if i were terminally ill. otherwise, i've seen way too many junkie burnouts who couldnt kick it....and a few who kinda kicked it but turned into potatos addicted to methadone treatment.

I'm not interested in trying it. I don't even do drugs. I'm just curious because I saw the movie Trainspotting on Netflix. Does it feel like an orgasm?

pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/heroin/brain/

>They soon figured out that the active ingredient in all these opiates - morphine - had a chemical structure similar to endorphins, a class of chemicals present in the brain . Endorphins are feel-good chemicals naturally-manufactured in the brain when the body experiences pain or stress. They are called the natural opiates of the body.

Endorphins flood the space between nerve cells and usually inhibit neurons from firing, thus creating an analgesic effect. On a lower level they can excite neurons as well. When endorphins do their work, the organism feels good, high, or euphoric, and feels relief from pain [analgesia]. Logically, endorphin levels go up when a person exercises, goes into labor, or is stressed out. Although they seem to be triggered by stress, endorphins can do more than relieve pain, they actually make us feel good.

Like an evil twin, the morphine molecule locks onto the endorphin-receptor sites on nerve endings in the brain and begins the succession of events that leads to euphoria or analgesia.

This imposter is more powerful than the body's own endorphins because the organism can actually control how much of the feel-good chemical hits the brain. Since we are all pleasure-seeking organisms, the motivation to self-administer such a drug is easy to understand.

Regret

In basic terms, it's a very pleasant euphoric feeling that spreads thru your whole body, at high doses it's very intense, a normal orgasm you "feel" in your crotch, but on dope the feels are spread thru the whole body, it's not the same feel of orgasm but it's an orgasm of euphoria that lifts any pain from yourself. When it hits it's really fucking good feeling, makes you pause sit down take deep breaths possibly nod out because narcotics slow down your central nervous system.

I've done my fair share of opiates , I've been clean for months now and never shoot up but I already understand how truly addictive dope is.

the thing about opiates is that what's been happening in america is that people get prescribed painkillers and get addicted to those, then they eventually stop getting prescriptions and start looking into shady sources and boom, before you know it, they're doing heroin because its cheap.

You feel

>Mellow
>Relaxed
>Itchy
>Dumb
>Loss of motor control
>Slow
>Peaceful

The sleep is good on H but the next day you feel like shit and have a "hangover". Everything Pisces you off and you feel like the only thing that will help you is more Heroin. Fuck Heroin.

The way I always described it is that it feels like the feeling you get throughout your body for a couple seconds right after you cum only multiplied by 50x. It is too amazing of a feeling. Good enough to cause you to loose everything you have after doing the first time.

Thanks for the info but how did you manage to fuck up the word 'pisses' so bad?

similar to how you feel immediately after an orgasm. Or the feeling when you quench your thirst. That's the dopamine hit of satisfied that your brain gives as a reward. Heroin blocks receptors or something so you feel that dopamine chemical in your brain

>that it feels like the feeling you get throughout your body for a couple seconds right after you cum only multiplied by 50x.
This, sometimes accompanied with a little nausea.

It ought to be pretty obvious anything that feels better than sex, is addictive and has a lethal dosage is dangerous as fuck.

Stupid samsung auto correct

Ever taken a few too many painkillers? Basically that times 10

I smoked heroin and found that it doesn't have much of a hangover. Nothing like alcohol does. The bad thing about it is it's too good. You'll spend all your money on it and your life becomes shit because of that.

>derp

what about the "chasing" aspect of it? Like constantly doing more but it never feels the same?

Morphine is actually endogenous...

It's been measured in levels up to 5mg before, in just a lab setting.

you build a tolerance so getting higher becomes a bit harder you have to take more. But you still feel 'satisfied' when you're on it. You retreat into yourself and just want to experience the feeling. so you 'nod' You're not really asleep but you ignore outside stimulii

You get overwhelmed with the sweet sweet realization that you will be a slave to this substance forever. You will steal from family and suck homeless dick to keep that feeling coming and never feel right without it ever again until you die. Yay! What a brilliant life choice!

>All

Yep, met a dude that used to suck dick to get his fix, he met a nice girl and stopped. But quickly was back to his old ways and they ended up divorced.

Ty for the info

Pretty fucking amazing to be honest. Like youre invincible to fear and void of negative emotion. Almost like superman when hes drunk if that makes sense.

what about high on meth?

The first time my brother tried it he got hepatitis C.

Amazing. OD'ed in November 2015 and was in a coma for 3 days, in the hospital for almost 10. After I woke up the fever almost killed me and I had a staph infection in my lungs and almost died from a high fever.

After that I went back to school and will have a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering in August 2018.

I won't to it again.

Kurt Cobain is on his iPhone in a thread with the spheres again