C...can we come back?

c...can we come back?

no

Besides raping a women, what did they do wrong?

No. We talked about this.

>a women

make shit music

>a women

>queer
What did they mean by this?

Which one is the rapist, left or right?

they never raped anyone

did you just assume their spatial orientation?

Queer is a meme

they're done. even if the allegations were false, p4k and their fans have moved on and started backing lesser queer acts

>their
Did you just assume xe's being orientation?

Ben, on the right. Fortunately, I preferred the songs where Liv (left) sang, but I'm not sure if her career will be any more salvageable than Ben's.

the people that followed the accusations know that she knew people had come out against Ben said nothing publicly to address them. even if the allegations are false, Liv is complicit to those who cared

>gay trans man
>has sex with women
really makes me think.

I know from what I understand it means "I want to be gay without being gay".

love this

>her

No. Their entire audience were people who were going to hold them accountable for this shit. The only success Ben could find now is becoming a red-pilled anti-SJW YouTuber.

not really, but he(xe) could probably try starting a reactionary movement based on xis experiences with either the other dude or the accusations. basically just whine louder and hope people go for it

One of my dumbass high school friends went to art school and came back "genderqueer" and this is exactly what it is. Acts like a sassy limpwristed fag but still only sleeps with girls.

one whole women

the letter they wrote defending their accusers right to accuse but also calling them a liar was some tippity top-tier mental gymnastics fuckery

>band is surprised when pandering to the most histrionic strata of society bites them in the ass

They're going to hit back HARD with a lawsuit that's gonna make Jane Doe's roast beef curtains flap like a tarp loose on the back of a '83 Dodge Ram pickup speeding down the highway in the hurricane winds. IT'S GONNA BE EPIIIIC!

Yup... aaaany day now...

He had gay sex with a women

This band is the kind of shit that happens when you let rich kids control independent music for as long as they have

>pander to the only group of retards who would buy into this sort of gimmick
>do literally everything that would piss them off and get yourself ostracized from degenerateistan forever
based

>he(xe)
>xis

Fuck off

Did anyone on this board even hear them before the scandal? Literally the first time I heard of them

let's talk about these numerous times when poor kids controlled independent music business...
:crickets:

that just says more about you than them

probably
fantano was actually hyping up the singles leading up to the album. I think he even mentioned he was going to comment on the situation but probably thought better of it

>i'm better than you because i listened to PWR BTTM because they were accused of raping people

please tell me you aren't serious

i say this as a legit faggot: its easy to tell an actual homo (e.g. perfume genius, that dude from xiu xiu) from someone who is pretending to be queer so they can get close to tumblr girls (e.g. PWR BTTM, 90% of males who identify as 'genderqueer' or some such rather than just admitting they are gay).

they've had a following in the punk (and by association, hardcore) community for a while. people on Sup Forums don't give a fuck about punk and hardcore outside of a handful of classics from the 80s, so no, no one here did.

>Le trustfund kids ruining precious indie
Yeah I hate it when children who can afford music theory & vocal lessons become professional musicians

they sucked anyways, garbage pop punk that everyone thought was "experimental" because of the tumblr gimmick.

they also handled the situation like fucking idiots

i never really liked them but they were getting bigger and bigger and have been relatively popular for a while before this whole situation
they would probably get BNM and be really huge if none of this happened

fuck off back to 9gag with your shitty 5 year old memes

But i make hardcore punk street indie

It means "I want to be gay but also a snowflake"

That's because if this is what punk and hardcore is churning out then who wants to give a fuck about it?