Serious question why are there so many gays and transgendered people making vaporwave?

serious question why are there so many gays and transgendered people making vaporwave?

Other urls found in this thread:

apaleskinmexican.bandcamp.com/album/vaporwave-is-just-80s-music-slowed-down-and-you-know-it
latinwave.bandcamp.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaporwave#Fashwave
youtube.com/watch?v=DCLGVUenCeA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because it's an effeminate genre

>tfw alt-right redpilled heterosexual white man
>love vaporwave, future funk and vintage japan aesthetics

A lot of it has the anti-capitalist/post-ironic critique of capitalism themes underlying it but a lot of it is just cool music with dope album covers.

because they are degenerates so high off their tits their blur music genres and human genders

They're almost universally progressives. This is important because Vaporwave is born out of a perceived hopelessness and despair, which the left creates, or something.

Our art's not for you bigot white supremacist.

I feel you dude like here I am a socially conservative guy who enjoys nostalgia meanwhile I am making music with LGBT people that I would probably never associate with irl. I have this hypothesis that the internet breeds snowflakes and since vaporwave is an internet genre you get a lot of these people in the scene. It's crazy the number of people who are LGBT tho it feels like it's over 70% sometimes

That's the most pretentious statement I've read in a while.

Because it's a talentless hack genre

I think he has a point though. I remember some of the early vaporwave art focusing on what's real and what isn't, and it was a pretty depressing take on consumer culture in the 80s and 90s so I'm not surprised a bunch of sadboys flocked to the scene

Cool bro, you vape?

honest question for you, how was your home life? Did you get abused or bullied as a child?

Future funk is really, really, really gay.

Vaporwave is slightly less gay but gays like the Sailor Moon aesthetic glamour bullshit.

no I have never done drugs or alcohol in my life and I am 24 and married.

I did make a few vaporwave albums tho

even mexicans are making their own vaporwave
apaleskinmexican.bandcamp.com/album/vaporwave-is-just-80s-music-slowed-down-and-you-know-it

I wish I had some sort of time machine so I could go back to 2011 and make some Vaporwave to get some quick bucks and get some recognition in the music community

latinwave.bandcamp.com/

>latinwave.bandcamp.com/
disgusting

do you think vaporwave was a good thing for music in general?

>implying Trumpwave isn't the future

Yes. It's not a mystery on why it's such a shitty genre that shouldn't ecist

Yeah it's one of the newest freshest ideas and something that is distinctly and uniquely 2010s. Vaporwave, Chillwave, meme/cloud rap, Mac Demarco-style music, Frank Ocean r&b.

Nah but it was fun while it lasted, by the time I discovered vaporwave(late 2015) people had already done all the gimmicks the genre had to offer

I only just recently got into vaporwave, maybe I'll turn gay/trans soon? I'm already a little bi. [spoiler] like any user though [/spoiler]

I also wanna try and make it but I've never made music before and it seems really hard and all the tutorials seem to assume prior knowledge so rip. Actually making vaporwave I mean not slowing shit down.

>Newest freshest
>Literally just chopped and screwed for white people

When it's not chopped and screwed it's just ambient with no innovation

I'd give you vaportrap, and even that is a revisitation of 808 centered electronic music from the 80s

>meme cloud rap

yes. besides that one clouddead record yes

>Mac Demarco

No, MOR soft rock has been around forever

I feel like I will never get that same feeling of wonder as I did when I first heard floral shoppe. If vaporwave has become stale for you though I recommend checking out James Ferraro's

wtf

See you space cowboy

I get that the musical elements are rehashed but what do you think about the way vaporwave explores 90s culture and nostalgia?

Will people make vaporwave of vaporwave during the 2010s nostalgia wave of the 2030s?

I keep alternating between thinking vaporwave is pretty much dead and there's still people doing new shit.

What does Sup Forums think? Sure it's old but that alone doesn't make it dead.

Yeah.
And?

Because you have to be kind of mentally ill to create and enjoy vaporwave and this coming from somebody who loves kt

If vaporwave is dead, what's the next cool thing? Which bandwagon can I jump in and 5 years from now say "yeah i was there" and shit?

>Implying Fashwave isn't a thing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaporwave#Fashwave

I think "exploring x era culture and nostalgia" is an entirely played out concept and growing very tiring in these times when metric tons of music coming out in any genre are "retro" and "throwbacks"

Alienation from mainstream society + affinity for 'weirdness'.

>implying that there aren't right wingers who are also high off their tits

lo-fi house and lo-fi hip-hop
wouldn't really surprise me if lo-fi techno becomes a thing were it's just kick n' snares over vinyl noise or a tape loop

>tfw alt-right redpilled heterosexual white man
Yikes.

the lesson you were supposed to learn here is that LGBT people are humans just like you are. maybe some of them are pretty cool. i dunno

What are some good fascist inspired meme genres/songs?

Thats chill, as long as it makes you happy. Are the albums on the internet?

Exploring "culture" and "nostalgia" has been a thing since the early 90s with artists like Stock, Hausen & Walkman, BoC, and the Ghost Box label. Look-up Hauntology.

Also Vaporwave doesn't explore 90's culture so much as it explores 80's culture and scraps of 80's culture within the 90's in the form of stock media. We've yet to get an actual movement that explores the 90's (outside of maybe outsider house).

>They're almost universally progressives.

That explains why they built an entire circle around leeching off other people's work, doing mental gymnastics to explain how they actually worked for it, and set the bar of achievement so low that everybody wins.

>2017
>still talking about vaporwave

I fucking shiggy. 5 years ago you would have been late to the party. Underage and summerfags need to get out immediately

Because being gay and a tranny are fads and most of the people who are jumping on the fad were born in the 90s and were the first generation to be brought up with the Internet and are resonating with the nostalgic themes in vaporwave

>gays and transgendered people making vaporwave

show

Do you think those experiences influenced your political beliefs?

Also sorry to hear that I hope things are sorted out now for you

yeah PM me and I'll send you a link

Vektroid/Macintosh Plus is trans

That's it

I've been around vaporwave for 4 years and it seems like everyone else is enjoying talking about it why don't you eat a dick

LMAAOOOOOO NIGGA VAPORWAVE DOESNT "EXPLORE" ANYTHING IT'S JUST SLOWED DOWN MARIYA TAKEUCHI SONGS FROM 1984 KILL YOURSELVES

But that was a bait post (based on a real thing Vektroid/Macintosh Plus said OwO)

because only faggots listen to that shit

I'm a self-proclaimed, proud alt-right Trump supporter and I love vaporwave. Only the original releases between 2010-2012 though, the newer trap shit is horrible.

>proud alt right trump supporter
See I told you only faggots listen to vaporwave

Whats MOR, midget oriented rock?

I'm pretty sure you're replying to bait

this is too boring tho

this is the best fashwave song

youtube.com/watch?v=DCLGVUenCeA

Didn't that guy go to jail because of John Echinwald? That's some pretty sad stuff. You're not seeing things right if you find that pic funny.

That guy looks pretty happy. I'd rather be him than a depressed lefty trans cuck.

sauce pls

D.elete.

>most of the people who are jumping on the fad were born in the 90s and were the first generation to be brought up with the Internet
it's kinda sad how alt-right idiots are incapable to hide who they are: they _always_ project themselves in their insults (WRONG, constant lies, fake news, etc.).

>most of the people who are jumping on the fad were born in the 90s
True

>and were the first generation to be brought up with the Internet
True

better increase the estrogen dosage

You sound epic, epic to the max

you sound like a butthurt fag

Is what I said wrong? I'm about as far from an alt righter as it gets

everyone to the right of stalin is alt right to genital choppers and their enablers

>I'm about as far from an alt righter as it gets

You don't choose these things like you change clothes you know.

When you actually spend a minute thinking about it's actually the most embarrassing genre. Most internet fuelled things are broadly speaking embarrassing as fuck. Like you ever stop and really have a good think about memes? Shit's so embarrassing.

So radical feminism is an alt right ideology to you because they believe that you can't choose your gender?

He's right you nu-male fuck.