Musicians of Sup Forums do you have any tactics of self promotion that have worked for you? How do I find listeners?

Musicians of Sup Forums do you have any tactics of self promotion that have worked for you? How do I find listeners?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YLvhtYNUjOc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

getting connected with people who make similar stuff; all about who you know in my experience

>putting your music out there
>wanting it to possibly be tainted by plebs/pseuds listening to it

Did Sam Hoidel ever give $3000 to people who promoted MDE World Peace

He canceled that once he found out the WP ratings were actually really good. Remember to assault Tim Cuckdecker if you see him

Coming from rap/hip hop, my advice is getting featured whenever you can. Not sure about much else.

You need the plebs on your side if you wanna get anything done

WE'RE DOING A QUAD-STACK

have a good unique gimmick. people usually don't care much about the music as long as its nothing too offensive to the senses

My gimmick is im a retarded cis het white male

Online if you use soundcloud, comment on everyone leaving as much ACTUAL feedback as possible. Explain why you dislike and do like and maybe an idea they shoukd build on in the future

make good music

start beef with someone more famous than you whose target audience you want to attract

get in faggot, we gotta save the white race

Im gonna go fuck my boy

Anyone else on Sup Forums incredibly saddened by the loss of World Peace?
Weirdest thing on TV since Chris Morris's Jam

one time i tied a dead warthog with the name of my album painted on it to the back of my truck. i then proceeded to drive it around town

it was truly an enigma, the cut out cop skit should have stayed in, even the bro-comedy stuff was great (hookers, gay miata guy.)

Did you see that demo reel andrew ruse released that had some cyberpunk skit? it looks brilliant

Got a link to that?

This it?
youtube.com/watch?v=YLvhtYNUjOc

post in soundcloud threads and collab with people bigger than you pretty much

Bigger than me? Im like 6'5

the answer is women, my friend, trust me, i'm quite accomplished as a musician. first thing is you have to let them sleep with you, as you know being a musician means you have women hanging all over you all the time, and women as we all know love to gossip and spread information faster than most std's which i've gotten a number of but thats just part of the lifestyle if you cant manage that then being a musician just isn't for you and you need to face that. there are certain harships you just have to accept as a given going into it. you're probably going to make a lot lot lot of money but thats not why we do it and if you do it just for the money then you wont get the bitches and whats money without bitches? it's a hard life, getting whatever you want all the time and doing whatever you want all the time, but hey, being a genius is it's own adversity. life's never easy pal, even for us.

No because I'm not a pasty alt right faggot teenager

Gonna have to ask you to leave my thread sir

Right wing is the new counterculture, get out of here numale/beta.

lol, you people are cringey as fuck

there is no counter culture since the internet everything is just everywhere all the time and you can be a part of any niche group you feel like. you're just an angry contrarian fuck and you dont like people probably because you were bullied probably because you suck probably because you were raised by shitty people. i know you people feed on reactions so i hope this one is tasty, i'll throw this in for some extra punch: you should definitely kill yourself

Unless your pity party is so severe that you'll actually do it like a little bitch and make your horrible mother cry, in which case, pull through buddy just dont vote because not everything has to go to shit you fucking idiot

Saved this pasta. How much did they pay you to post that btw. These new shill techniques where they pretend to be a poster are hilarious.

>hurr

faggot

>cis het

Only tumblr people say this.

Go back to tumblr.

album cover material

How bout you go back to faggotville, retard

I post my music on various social media sites and tag it appropriately. Got approached recently to write a soundtrack for an indie game being put together by a small team because one of them found my stuff and enjoyed it. So I guess luck mostly.

its time for a monday

A game for gay guys? Awesome man

Yeah dude, I love being able to play games.

Im cool with gay guys as long as they dont touch me

By making awesome music like this.

sam hyde is so funny and hasn't been doing the same thing the past 5 years :DDD