Be me a couple months ago

>be me a couple months ago
>browsing YouTube
>find video of some politician wrecking some SJW college kid
>Ben Shapiro (pic related)
>I was pretty liberal so naturally I'm curious how
>shit he actually makes sense even though he's conservative
>was talking about how credentials don't matter as long as you know what you're talking about
>someone else asks a question
>"what do you have against trans people?"
>"gender identity confusion is a mental disorder"
>I scoff, because of course it isn't, there's science
>"there's no science that a boy can have the brain of a girl"
>starts dropping all these statistics and actual scientific evidence that proves trans people are super fucked up in the head
>holy shit that's some real evidence
>start thinking over the "evidence" the left has
>literally nothing
>brain scans, but that just further proves it's a mental disorder
>fuck, did Ben Shapiro change my political views?

yes, he did

>pic related
With Jews you always lose.

Ben Shapiro droppin red pills like theyre candy. He does some pretty great lectures on white privilege as well.

Had sex with a tranny who I talked for maybe 6 months. You can just see how unstable they are when you talk to them. It's the same as you can see when someone is bipolar or a psychopath those small things that tip you off that something is not quite right in there.

Between people like Ben Shapiro, Thomas Sowell, Milton Freedman, Larry Elder, Dennis Prager etc.
Conservatives have a large monopoly on intellectuals. I used to be liberal, but as Dennis Prager says,"The only liberals left are conservatives."

Agree with moat everything you say except
>credentials dont matter as long as you know what you're talking about
The purpose of credentials is to know before hand that someone has been verified by more than one third party as knowing what they're talking about. Im pretty sure you wouldnt let some plumber do ypur gastric bypass just because he throws some terminology at you and says "im a plumber its all the same trust me i know what im talking about"

Ben Shapiro is best when he triggers someone and he genuinely tries to talk to them; imploring that they stop getting triggered so they can debate properly but they don't and they get worse and he gets smug.

fuck manlet ben...Milo is where it's @

AND HIS 'OPINIONS'
ARE HELPING
HIS CONSTITUENTS...
HOW ?????

They work for us.
What they think about shit that is irrelevent to their JOB, is fucking meaningless.

i need politicians to work 40 hours a week for their constituents. appearing elsewhere to give their opinions is worthless.

Are those opinionns improving his local schools? are those opinions improving the roads and bridges in his district? are his opinions helping out the police and fire department in his district? are those opinions improving the parks in his district?

his views are helping his constituents how?

DO YOUR FUCKING JOB, I DO NOT GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT SPACE ALIENS AND CONSPIRACIES, YOU FUCKING POLITICIAN.

POLITICIAN: DO YOUR JOB!
POLITICIAN: DO YOUR JOB!POLITICIAN: DO YOUR JOB!POLITICIAN: DO YOUR JOB!POLITICIAN: DO YOUR JOB!POLITICIAN: DO YOUR JOB!POLITICIAN: DO YOUR JOB!POLITICIAN: DO YOUR JOB!POLITICIAN: DO YOUR JOB!POLITICIAN: DO YOUR JOB!POLITICIAN: DO YOUR JOB!POLITICIAN: DO YOUR JOB!

suck this faggot OP

GAS

THE

KIKE$

14/88!

why is this placed so obsessed with this Milo faggot?

You're joking... Right?

Wtf is this dribble?

because he is so sexy

the context being refered to was some hipster student claiming that if you dont have a anthropology degree then you cant talk about lefty policies . but you are correct

>credentials don't matter as long as you know what you're talking about
sad thing is, I suspect no-one sees the problem with this statement. and that right there is the other half (the first half being stupid SJWs) of why the world is fucked up right now.

At least im not losing to the niggers, i guess.

vox day is better