Ask a masochist anything.

if dubs will you cut a piece of your genitals off

Is england a city?

I'm not into mutilation
No

Where does babies come from?

then what are you into

When a woman and a man fuck they make a child

Anything but cutting parts off my body off.

okay if dubs will you pour bleach in your urethra

I'll cut myself and post it.

male or female, is it only sexual or in any Situation

What's your prefered tool? Is it your edge?

Female. I'm also into pet play and soft humiliation.

i'd rather be sharp than dull

what was the longest duration of pet play? can give a little bit more details?

Are you into public punishment?

Why did Rome fall?

Depends honestly
I'm a 24/7 pet I actully have a master and he likes to slap me and throw me around until I'm bruised up and bleeding.

Whats the deal with dolphins??

They are dicks.

Niggers.

if you have a master then gtfo 4can you attention whore

Seriously, Why? my sister woke me up one night bleeding everywhere after cutting her arm to deep. Then she just ended up getting a another tattoo to cover it.

Don't believe you. Post 'em.

Which is your favourite game from the Souls series?

Sorry for the namefagottry. I forgot to delete it.

why? why do you like pain?

so you are a full time sub? is your master always around? how you integrate this into your normal life Like shopping in the mall or something like that

Master comes and goes whenever he wants he has a way into my my apartment and it's really nice.

We don't do anything that could get him in trouble in public.
Some people just have kinks about certain things mine is pain and being abused.

In this thread OP pretends to woman and user tries to suspend there disbelief hard long enough to finish masturbating.

Anyway so OP do you subscribe to SSC or RACK?

I really enjoyed the third one so I would probably say that's my favorite one.

Nah I dont I just go to bdsm groups.

Maybe I phased that poorly I was referring to two different schools of though when it comes to safety in the BDSM community. The first being SSC or "Safe, Sane, and Consensual" while the latter is "Risk-Aware Consensual Kink".

Are you ugly? just been my experience most bitches into being an hard core sub were fat or ugly/old.

I'm skinny and really loved by alot of people and get hit on by people in public so I don't think I'm ugly.

People leave me after they learn my fetish.

Its rather boring for a woman to be full time sub. As a man, I feel like I'm not allowed to be a masochist sub do to "Males have to be manly!". Alpha women are so rare to come by.

It's pretty amazing how so many guys can't actually abuse girls or get into it. Do you use fetlife or just use those back page uncommon smut kink/list sites like any bitch worth anything is on. (no I'm not asking for any personal information, it's just a question)

Also how many guys have left you because they couldn't handle it or get into it?

Where I live there's a lot of mistresses and they are always looking for men to dom.

where do you live?
this has been my experience

Amen to that brother. Not to mention the male to female ratio in the kink community is shit to begin with.

I use fetlife it's actully how I found my first few masters.

I lost around 10 boyfriends due to my kinks.

What state is that.

This. I'm not a bad looking dude either. Had my fair share of partners etc. But with them I was always dominant. And a lot of older men always ruin the kink community here in PA. I'm not even sure where to look anymore.

Missouri

There is nothing better in life than whipping a woman's bare ass with a belt until she's a sobbing mess.

Cheers to you OP. You're making the world a better place.

ugh, why does it seem every kinkster from fucking missouri, I actually sneered when I read this. One of the last places I'd want to go.

speak for yourself, i love it when a sub girl is a masochist

So, my urge to tie you down a spank you isn't weird?

Nah but thats very soft masochist shit.

yeah that's the problem with subs, turns out most men don't want a submissive slave as a spouse. Same with masochism, though masochism is actually considered a healthy kink as long as its in moderation. Also with abuse victims, most guys can't handle that shit.

Yeah it really sucks but my master now absolutely loves it.