m.youtube.com/watch?v=t1psvprDgS0
steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha
youtube.com/watch?v=rqaVjllm928
sqwabb.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/eurekaandrenton.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is this, a vegetable parking lot?

Filthy early bake

the other thread reached image limit

The thread was still made before the image limit.

I mean it's not all that cool :l

fair enough. you're still replying to it, though
your uniforms? what isn't all that cool about them?

>acoustic and electric
.. that's like saying "I use computers, desktop and laptop."
They're strung the same.

>Suika claimu

Hi juisexual
Not ok
Probably not very nice :o

They take a while to put on, and the bowties choke you.
Also they make me put my hair up :(

Probably but eh, I want you to

a guy with long hair at a catering place doesn't exactly give off a professional air.
do you look weird with your hair up, or does it just not feel comfortable with it?

I danced with a girl last night.

Weird :o

Post smug

Im not in a mood to make another one and fill this one.
Just dont early bake next time.

I prefer my hair being down, though I mean... idk. I mean I make my hair look nice beforehand, and I usually do let my hair down later in the night if we aren't messing with food.

Gayy~
Was she cute?

U r

>

Thats not a smug.

:o

Who is your favorite Clannad girl?

:(
Its the closest I got

a cute

You really are sad little fucks, aren't you.

Forcing romantic feelings onto fucking drawings. Remember when you're slapping your meat, in your parents spare bedroom, some sweaty little Korean guy probably drew that. They aren't real.

Jokes on you, I'm not real either

Claimu

>mfw you think you're a smug

can someone help me find an anime to watch?

Turn frown upside Down

N-no :(

Y-yes :)

No! :(

Well guys this week I might hang out with a cute girl. We're both antisocial shut-ins and we're meeting at the park. But she's really nice and said nice things that no one has every said to me before and she makes me really happy when I talk to her.
Well, I'm just popping in before I try to fix my sleep schedule, see yah later alligators
Tristan's a purple midget
Shinoa is a purple midget
Goodnight smuggo

Gonna need clues on what kind of show you are looking for.

):
ok it upside down now

Claim

Why not -_-
Not nothing?

gonna need cutes from u

im not sure, something that can grab me and make me want to watch the next episode
something that has some sort of goal or path set for itself so i know what to look forward to (so no slice of life or purely comedy anime)
i like fantasy stuff

Cause i am sad :(

Why?

Anne Happy for cutes.

Have you watched Code Geass? It makes you really want to chain watch it since the plot is great and fast paced and one of it's fortés is how interesting the scenario is.
It involves mechas, war strategies, fancy powers and a cunning genius as the main character.

ahh, I see.
well, besides work, how've you been recently?
>nice trips
I don't have a favorite clannad girl. it was really a good show, I just don't have a favorite girl from it.
good luck dude, we're all rooting for you.
every single show that we post a waifu from.

It's basically Shounen Jump Escaflowne

Code Geass is too boring.
Jojo is more fun to watch. Bizaare characters and stands make the people have to be cunning and witty to survive.

The fact that it's sunrise might be why. I also enjoyed Cross Ange from them altho it has quite a lot of flaws.

GuP has many cutes too.

yee code geass is amazing, even when i rewatched it i couldnt stop
ive already seen a lot of anime so anything thats mainstream ive probably seen already

most waifus here are from comedies and slice of life which is exactly what im not looking for
also i didn't even like k-on

hmmm. Erased is pretty good if you're looking for something that can grab your attention. Charlotte is pretty good too. Shin Sekai Yori is pretty suspenseful, and all three of them have fantasy elements.
also you can insult k-on all you want, it makes no difference to me when i'm just trying to help you out

Hmm fair enough. Have you read Muv Luv?

Could always rewatch Geass.

Cross Ange was decent enough, probably a fair enough recommendation for him. It's certainly entertaining.

I want to check this out now.

I liked it a lot, partially because the cast is so huge and all of them are relevant through the whole show and have their weight on the story.

Jojo is simply a classic. Lots of times it comes to asspulls and not witts though.

Oh well glad you enjoyed it.

Seen Yozakura Quartet? Would you be open to read a VN instead? Saya no Uta is great and you might want to read it if you enjoy Uro butcher works.

If rewatching he could do R1, then Boukoko then R2 to go through it with the correct timeline.

I dunno

I mean... my life is pretty boring. Been trying to make music, but it's all repetitive and uninspired.

ive seen erased and it was very good, charlotte seems like a school drama which im not very interested in
shin sekai yori i watched the first episode of but it was too slow or boring for me so i never continued, does it pick up?
also i didn't meant to insult k-on, i just didn't like it.

but i already did twice
id have to wait a few years before rewatching it again

i haven't seen Yozakura Quartet but this actually seems like something i could get into
ill check it out thank you
also i actually did try reading saya no uta once but im a very weak person and the whole organs on the wall thing didn't go well with me

nope. I've heard about it, but I've never played it. I actually stopped playing VNs so much, I just recently decided to play them again. after g-senjou i'm gonna play katawa shoujo, both the final version and the beta version.
really? what kind of music? and I wouldn't be too hard on yourself either, when someone makes something they're a lot harder on it than other people tend to be.
Charlotte is actually a lot deeper than a school drama, it'll pick up extremely, EXTREMELY fast come episode 6.
Shin Sekai Yori picks up pretty steadily, and it gets really interesting around timeskip two.
If you're into movies, Kimi no na wa and koe no katachi are interesting, although koe no katachi has elements of a school drama. idk I really liked it despite that.

Fair enough. I rewatch Geass every year or so.

Shinsekai Yori is very good. It has weird pacing, but it picks up in the second half.

I didn't watch the last two episodes of Boukoko yet, any good?

Very much recommend. I only played two routes of Katawa Shoujo I think.

Just electronic genres, mostly synthpop I guess.
I've been told that by other people ;-;
And I've lost whatever talent I have had at it trying to get a new sound.

hmmm ill have to consider watching them at some point maybe but theyre not exactly what im looking for now
aaa thank you for reminding me that i still need to watch kimi no na wa
koe no katachi i have no interest in watching because i read the one-shot back in like 2012 or whenever that was a thing

wow that's some dedication. is code geass your favorite anime or do you have others you rewatch regularly?
and ill keep it in mind thank you

Yeah but sometimes the asspulls are hilariously bad. Like when Jotaro punched DIO in the leg and his head exploded.
And JoJo has to be one of the most memorable shows, judging that lots of anime and manga reference it and that it has a lot of funny catchphrases

Slow night.
>youtube.com/watch?v=spfBq82H5bg

m.youtube.com/watch?v=t1psvprDgS0

I would die for her

What's so appealing about Ruri to you? I'm seriously asking by the way. I wanna know what you like about her.

Stolen

fun fact: I actually was part of the restoration project of the Katawa Shoujo Beta.
steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha I pretty much restored Lilly's route, Hanako's route, and a small part of Shizune's route.
do you have any samples? I'm interested in hearing it
no problem, glad I could help :o
not trips sorry nigger

Yeah it's easily my favorite anime. I've rewatched a few anime once or twice but nothing else more than 2 times.

The Koe no Katachi movie is adapted from the full manga I imagine, not the one shot. Though I have yet to see it. I read the manga and it had various issues that annoyed me a lot.

I dunno... it's pretty bad and uninspiring.
Maybe if you talked to me on Discord but not here.

I'm not very up to speed on Katawa Shoujo, what was changed about the current version that people disliked enough to want a pre alpha version?

what are some of the other anime you really like? maybe there's something i haven't seen yet
and yeah the movie probably has much much more than the one-shot. maybe ill watch it someday

Claiming the best Englishwoman around.

Any of you play Overwatch>\?

once for like 20 minutes but then i realised i suck at video games

RIP I don't have discord, I don't think I'd bother getting it either.
the pre alpha version was leaked years back, when what we think was Shizune's script writer got mad that people were bashing her route. the beta route started out as those scripts, and as people read them, they found out that hanako's, shizune's and lilly's beta routes were a lot different,and a lot darker than the final version routes. people then started to mod the game to turn it into a playable VN. my job was to fix Lilly's, Hanako's, and a bit of Shizune's routes, while also adding in a previously locked mini-route

Aren't you that trap who posted a while back

Everyone sucks at games.
Yup! That's me!

Hm. I have really haven't seen a huge amount of shows so it's probably stuff you've seen too. Steins;Gate, Spice and Wolf, Death Note, etc.

Eureka Seven I really enjoy, though it has pacing issues too and what could be described as "filler" in a few parts.

If you like mechas you could get into Gundam shows if you haven't already. There's a lot to pick from there.

Hm, that sounds different. I might be interested in that actually. I didn't read those routes.

;-;

from my perspective everyone is good at games
im worse at video games than a lets player

eureka seven is a name i've seen a lot, from recommendations by people and machines
but its 50 episodes long and from what i was able to find about it it seems very empty or bland, if that makes sense
i need my anime to be vibrant otherwise i get bored like the autist i am
gundam might be something i could look into

The beta routes are just a lot more gruesome, although Emi and Rin's routes are the same as the final versions.
hmm... sorry man, I just don't talk to many people to have a discord :/

Yui Hirasawa is a nice pick, by the way.

I have a guitar just like hers.

>empty and bland
Those are two words that I can assure you do not describe Eureka Seven.
It's pretty long, could probably be shorter, but it's a very charming anime with a really likable cast and lots of character development. Also one of the best soundtracks I've heard.

Just try to get past the first 8 episodes that might give off the impression that the show is slice of life: sky outlaws edition.

I've only seen Gundam 00 and SEED. I'd recommend 00. SEED is fun but it's pretty dumb and it's sequel is hilariously stupid.

I kinda like dark stuff as long as it's not overdone.
I read Rin's and got bored of Emi.
I'll check it out at some point.

i wanna fuck yui

>youtube.com/watch?v=rqaVjllm928
Oh, uh. There's a lot of things about her that I both love and admire, including her personality, looks and especially flaws. One of them being her constant difficulty to interact with other people.
>I wanna know what you like about her.
Why would that be, user?

the links to the beta download are in links on the steam announcement page :)

Bad
*hits*

It seems to be only newfriends doing their back and forth.

8 episodes is a lot for me with the way i am now, im not entirely sure if i can manage that
when i look up eureka seven, i only see images like sqwabb.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/eurekaandrenton.jpg
characters (in the air) with a very empty background where nothing goes on
i guess what i meant by empty and bland is the world itself. is it really as empty as all these pictures show? sorry for being so picky
ive never seen anything gundam but ive always wanted to so ill make sure to remember gundam 00, thank you

i cant stop masturbating please help me

:)

*slaps your ass for hitting me*

:O

cute

heheh hate to see her go but i love to see her leave amirite

Hm, the world, not quite but they're in the sky most of the time.
Being picky is okay, I'm the same. I'm actually curious what shows you really enjoy because I've been trying to find stuff to watch and you have similar needs to me it feels.

Thanks!

Sorry I don't want to help you masturbate.

>:O
;)
yeh

>her
I w-wish

°-°

I'm just curious. Also I don't really like Ruri that much so I wanted to know what you like about her.

:)
Watch yourself -_-