Guess what's happening again

Guess what's happening again

I dont know. You tell me

muzzies gonna muz

You guys keep letting everyone in and paying for it?

The sun came up?

HONKHONKHONK BOOOOM!

It's no big deal really. They are just funding a foreign invading army with taxpayer funds.

Whatever it is, it is safe to assume that the Religion of Peace had absolutely nothing to do with it. He was just a troubled young man that just so happened to be from a certain region of the world. That's all.

What are his motives? Why won't he just tell us!?

Riots.

So treason then?

pic related

>736948359
Part and parcel.

"diversity" is happening

Feels good man

Welcome to the EU friend. Free Rape Gangs for everyone. And don't forget! If your neighbor doesn't automatically agree with you, he or she is obviously a right wing radical. So be sure to report him to the gestapo as soon as you can

?

halol

Whatever is happening, I am sure the Bobbies are handling it with diligence and aplomb. Nothing to worry about, you british cigarettes

May Allah bless this martyr for what he has done against the enemies of Islam.

We must ensure that white Christians and atheists are destroyed if we are to live in peace. As long as there are white imperialist scum alive, Muslims will suffer.

religion of peace?

Good. Day was boring af anyway.

they dont have ASP batons to crack a niggers rib with?

Holy shit. I'd take my over aggressive, trigger-happy American police over these goddam pussies.

This is why you lost the American REVOLUTION. And why your beautiful kingdom is falling to enemies right under your damn noses.

These cucks need to take a page out of the L.A.P.D. They know how to treat a nigger

durka durka durka! Mohamed Jihad!!