Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aHrzIyGTcvs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love men who look upset.

Pizza ordering face

>implying they'd let Bush in on it

cheney planned it
GW was just a figure head while tricky dickey ran the show
remember after 911 GW "choked on a pretzle" and hit his head?

more like, george asked why cheney had so much money tied into 911 and got his shit slapped

Why does he talk to an old lady that's only a few feet infront of him via phone?

That's a face of guilt not sadness.

You realise that the "Bush is a retard" thing is a meme right? Bush has a 120+ IQ and was playing dumb for the voters

Looks posed as fuck

she looks like she could suck a mean dick

These pictures sure answered all my questions

I think the neocons were fully aware 9/11 was going to happen, I think they were in constant contact with the Israeli government and Mossad, both of whom knew it was coming, and I think they purposefully withheld that information from GW Bush in order to kick-start a series of wars that would be to Israel's benefit, as almost all neocons are dual-citizen Israelis and they populated Bush's cabinet to the hilt. GW Bush was effectively used as a fall guy, a dupe to take the blame and who could be easily pushed into fighting wars for Israel. Which he did.

This also explains the irrational stance of the US towards Iran, the AIPAC push to force America to declare war on Syria, and the howler monkey-like response from Jews in the media establishment and neocon clique in response to Trump's unwillingness to shed more blood for kikes.

I would bet my last dollar that if those 28 pages of information hidden from the public were finally released, you'll find out that the Saudis, along with Israel, acted as minders and financiers to the 9/11 hijackers. Because these jabbering jihadi idiots who could barely speak English didn't just MIRACLE themselves into the USA and into top flight schools.

*TIPS TINFOIL HAT*

He probably was like oh shit they actually did it.

>I said on 11-9, you fucking Z merchant box fucks

>muh sekrit exploshuns

Jeb's success in obtaining the nomination is a testament to the intelligence of the bush family.

So why was he having a photoshoot during 9/11?

He looks genuinely shocked and upset to me. Maybe you are an autist who has trouble understanding the way human emotions are conveyed

haha Rekt

Shoo shoo shill.

Presidential cabinets literally have photographers following them around every fucking day.

>28 pages of information hidden from the public

What is this referring to?

The press is pretty morally deficient here. They'd want eyes on him 247 reporting his every move just because he was a Republican. If it was Bernie they'd be photoshopping pictures of him to suit their agenda.

underrated post

>when he has a problem, his wife comforts him
>instead of mocking and belittling him
>and telling him the problem is his fault
>and telling him that he is incapable of solving the problem
>and then asking him for money to go to the cake shop to eat cakes by herself
i wish i was the president

Kekworthy

youtube.com/watch?v=aHrzIyGTcvs

I love white men who look upset

Fuck you niggers, Junior is a good man, a little too establishment for my taste, but a good man non the less. He would never betray America, because I know he loves her.

Or they'd say they were refraining from photographing him 'out of respect for the gravity of the situation.'

Look at that smug kike behind him. "He never saw it coming. Mossad will be pleased."

I don't think the Administration planned it, but there's no question that people like Cheney, Rove, and Rumsfeld were praying for something like this to happen on their watch and when it did, they exploited the absolute FUCK out of it.

W wasn't a bad guy, but he was ultimately a very naive and trusting person who had the misfortune of being surrounded by manipulative sociopaths with their own agendas.

>"Ok...did the Bin Laden family make it onboard okay? Yea. Yea, Uh huh and you got them those peanuts they like, the halal ones? Good. What's the in-flight movie?"

d-delete this!

t-there, there, Japanon-kun

hell this is mr bush here im just calling to confirm my tee time at pebble beach,,,, its 10..00am ok cheers

That's one of the saddest, most Japanese things I have ever read.

I'm sorry Japan Bro.

there is pain in this post

pity the nip posters, behind the banter is much suffering

what do you mean iraq isn't in europe? al qaeda sounds spanish to me

I'm reposting this in a feels thread one day!

Here's a win by the Japs!

More based opinions from Japan!

That's not Laura.