Would you ever blackmail another guy into sucking your dick just to exert your power over him...

Would you ever blackmail another guy into sucking your dick just to exert your power over him? Assuming you'd never have any repercussions, I can't think of anything more alpha.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HRYwiY2q1PE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What are you going to tell the cops when he bites your dick off?

>Assuming you'd never have any repercussions
this includes not getting your dick bitten off

I also can't think of anything more gay, but I'm sure you have a knack for proving that wrong.

>I can't think of anything more alpha
I think impregnating his woman is more alpha, but sure whatever ya fucking beta.

Sorry daddy.

Sounds like you aren't comfortable with your sexuality

What's more alpha is asserting dominance over yourself and forcing yourself to suck your own dick.

>implying you'd need to be blackmailed
i'd just have to push your head on my lap faggot

>I can't think of anything more alpha.

Forcing another male to perform a sexual act on you...is extremely gay. Nothing wrong with it, I just don't respect people who lie to themselves.

alpha and gay aren't mutually exclusive. Gays are the most alpha.

Sure. Revenge for times in prison suffering the other end

Enjoyed my wiener with too much relish

Nah bruh, that's kind a gay you know

Not just impregnating, but having her leve his ass and be your own slut for a time until you're done with her and leave her and the child for good

Sounds like a bad way to get stuck with child support, you'd have to make sure she went back to him after, so he could pay for everything.

>gays are the most alpha
>taking a meaty, veiny cock in the ass while your feet dangle in the air like a faggot
>alpha

I don't think so faggot.

The alpha male is the one with reproductive rights. If you're busy pounding some twink's tiny asshole, you're not the one reproducing with the females, thus not the alpha.

holy shit this made me laugh

>implying you wouldn't kill to have your dick and balls milked and drained by some pale twink's tiny pink asshole

You probably wouldn't last 5 minutes Mr. Alpha Male.

Kind of difficult to get it up in the first place when you don't fuck dude's buttholes.

I mean I ain't gay man but the last guy I fucked drained me for about 12 minutes.

I ain't gay tho, just an opportunist.

>I ain't gay
>Last guy I fucked
>I ain't gay though

First of all, I actually have trouble reaching orgasm during sex because of deathgrip syndrome.

Secondly, I am not attracted to men, so I don't think I could even get my dick hard for the twink fag to wrap his ass around my cock. Nor would I really want him to. This isn't because I'm uncomfortable with my sexuality (which would have been your next argument), I'm simply not gay.

>drained

Why does this word bother me so much? I don't know why but that shit disgusts me.

Nah but I ain't gay tho

Like I might suck a dick and occasionally toss the salad but I'm not gay

respek on ya name homie

toss the salad?

>toss the salad

Was it boneless though?

I mean my nigga from the gym had a bone if you know what I'm sayin

Not gay tho

More? Vid?

dat u stacy

youtube.com/watch?v=HRYwiY2q1PE

Because it has a parasitic implication?