Black girl in my Ethics class has made it very obvious that she want's my dick

Black girl in my Ethics class has made it very obvious that she want's my dick.
She doesn't know that I haven't had sex in over a year.
I got burned really bad by my exgirlfriend because she cheated on my with my best friend. Not just once, but nearly every day for three months before I caught them red handed, in the act.

I have never had sex with a black girl before. This girl is very attractive and she ran track all four years of high school.
She's smart, beautiful and physically fit. I'm a little bit intimidated to be honest.
Should I fuck her?
>pic semi-related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7i1LDXZJAEA
cdc.gov/std/herpes/stdfact-herpes-detailed.htm
cdc.gov/nchhstp/healthdisparities/africanamericans.html
newsone.com/491102/report-that-half-of-all-black-women-have-herpes-was-inaccurate/
cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/03/10/genital.herpes/index.html
reuters.com/article/ps-herpes-usa-idUSN0923528620100309
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=124628530
webmd.com/genital-herpes/news/20100309/cdc-genital-herpes-rates-still-high#1
cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/hsv2pressrelease.html
cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm5915a3.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well duh, why wouldn't you? If you don't fuck her now she's gonna assume you aren't interested and look somewhere else. Just go for it bro

According to the CDC, 48% of Afro-American women have genital herpes.

And no, I'm not talking about HSV-1 (oral herpes). The CDC specifically states that 48% of Afro-American women have HSV-2 (genital herpes) and I am not conflating the two.

All you will need.
youtube.com/watch?v=7i1LDXZJAEA

He's going to want to wear a rubber regardless of what race she is

sounds like you're getting ready to give her the most pathetic fuck of her life.

thanks for ruining it for the rest of us. it's dudes like you that give us the rep that we can't fuck for shit.

Black girls are so fucking great in bed. Do it

Prove it.

Cite the source from the CDC.
>Protip: You can't, because it doesn't exist.

Don't listen to this virgin

Go for it. Remember to wear a rainhat.

It's not automatic though. Girl I was dating was like a dead fish, it was awful.

Anyways go for it OP, Worst case you don't click and you move on

If she seems cool yeah.

He's got a point. If she is black, she has probably been fucked by black dudes. Who in turn fucked loads of negresses. Chances are much higher.

Sup Forums houses a lot of fags. Dude gets fucked on by his gf to his best mate and for months, new pussy and he is scared.

Don't reproduce.

Wear a condom then? Chances are in the US if you have a decent population of blacks close by any womans been fucked by them.

> HSV-2 infection is more common among non-Hispanic blacks (39.2%) than among non-Hispanic whites (12.3%).

cdc.gov/std/herpes/stdfact-herpes-detailed.htm

>protip: your liberal agenda doesnt hold up to scrutiny

not OP btw

Exactly! Get the check in the box and keep it moving

Post pics with timestamp if you do it OP. We'll be rooting for you Sup Forumsro

Should you?

Are you shitting me?

Wrap it up. Doesn't matter had sex.exe

Even if you wear a condom chances are still good you will get herps

that doesn't say 48% have it.

How? No skin to skin contact, where's the risk?

If that pussy's black - step back.

actual pics plz op

no just 39%
and
>HSV-2 infection is more common among women than among men

so if that holds true for the black community, that puts HSV2 at 40%+ for black women, making 48% plausible, and likely a stat you can find somewhere if you are willing to put in the effort, which i am not

Not original poster either but you could just google it bro

cdc.gov/nchhstp/healthdisparities/africanamericans.html

pump n dump. make her a single mom

You are way too young to be assuming all women will treat you like 1 of them did. Fuck that shit. Take a god damn chance. There's god damned billions, maybe trillions, maybe more women out there, and it's stupid and arrogant to think that one bad experience outweighs all that fucking potential.

Do it OP. Fuck her, and keep things casual. Meet her family. If they're crazy blacks, distance yourself. If they're nice, maybe keep seeing her. What do you have to lose besides literally gallons of cum?

Dude, you needs to.

You sound like a pathetic little cuck faggot.

>cdc.gov/nchhstp/healthdisparities/africanamericans.html

That doesn't say the 48% of Afro-American women have genital herpes.

The report has been removed by a SJW because science is racist. Here are five articles that reference the removed report, detailing the claims made within it before the CDC took down the report

>newsone.com/491102/report-that-half-of-all-black-women-have-herpes-was-inaccurate/
>cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/03/10/genital.herpes/index.html
>reuters.com/article/ps-herpes-usa-idUSN0923528620100309
>npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=124628530
>webmd.com/genital-herpes/news/20100309/cdc-genital-herpes-rates-still-high#1

I have had sex with 2 black girls its great. Tell her your into her give her the D but save it up for a couple weeks. Get in her blow a load off them go for round 2. EZY PZY

cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/hsv2pressrelease.html

They took it down because it isn't true.

see
and you should consider if the discrepancy between 40%+ and 48% really negates OPs argument
i dont find 2 out 5 chances to get an incurable std to be much better than 1 out of 2

see
and you should consider if the discrepancy between 40%+ and 48% really negates OPs argument
i dont find 2 out 5 chances to get an incurable std to be much better than 1 out of 2

Don't we all have an autist cuck in our hearts?

Oy Vey! that figure is pure fiction! Oy Gevalt!
6 BILLION.

Oy vey shut it down

take it easy, tryhard.

kek

five 5s the quints of perfection

>Eat that pussy
>Eat it
>Don't just eat it, fuckin devour that shit like you're in the fuckin Hunger Games and this is your last meal before the trial.

After you make her cum she's gonna do the freakiest shit you'll hands down always enjoy. She'll probably even let you nut all over her face like a good little whore.

It's all about diggin down on a black chick. That's the secret to unlocking their core freaknasty mode.

You're referencing a report the CDC removed because the report was inaccurate.
>cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/hsv2pressrelease.html

If it wasn't inaccurate, why would the CDC remove it?

You should be a motivational speaker/author of self-help novels.

>t h i s i s w h e n y o u s t o p w a t c h i n g p o r n

lol I appreciate that. Sometimes I like to try and help fellow Sup Forumstards.

Science is racist. I'm so glad they removed that report.

It was so obviously biased.

>omg, its 39% not 48%
That's for ONE FUCKING DISEASE
Add in hepatitis, syphillis, chlamydia, ghonnorea and you have over 80% of blacks are infected with at least something. And we're not even getting to HIV
>CDC states that one out of every 16 blacks in the U.S. will test positive for HIV at some point in their life.

Niggers = death and despair, in every way imaginable.

Nigger are you gay? Women love dicks and loving dicks makes you gay, so fucking a woman makes you gay.

Fuck traps like the rest of us.

Wait, is she a trap? Post pics of her feminine penis.

and especially
go to
cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm5915a3.htm

crossref non-hisp blacks w/ female, and there, in black and white, 48%
Black, non-Hispanic

(36.7--41.7)

(44.1--52.0)

(26.3--31.9)

OP was right

According to the CDC:
>Number one cause of death for black females age 24-29:
>AIDS
Now think about when they became sexually active, contracted the disease, and how long it takes the disease to kill a person.
That means they're already infected in college...

good god
nearly 60% of american blacks 30+ years old have HSV2

Yep. But that's because so few of them live into old age. Most of them die young.
They don't use condoms, which is why they breed like roaches. Thank god they kill each other to stem their growth rate.

Don't. Her footer will smell foul, even if freshly washed. Which means, your dick will smell of nigger.

God damn! Someone asks if he should fuck a bitch and you krakkas pull out sta

tbh i dont care

i just find people who make idiotic arguments, based on what they want to be true rather than what is true, annoying
and this applies to both the left and the right
as for to quote Otto: Pork away pal. Fuck her blue.