You order me to tie her on her knees with her hands behind her back and cuff myself to the bed and leave our front door...

You order me to tie her on her knees with her hands behind her back and cuff myself to the bed and leave our front door open to wait for your arrival. What do you do when you arrive?

>back my car up to the front door
>slip on ski mask
>casually waltz in and scoop her up
>toss her in the trunk with the others
>return to pic related

I make you guys listen to me cry about getting rejected by every girl I've ever loved.

so I know you are making fun of me, but what ahppens to all these poor cuck's girls when they get there.

lol, this one is actually fucking funny

I want to shove my cock in her.

More.

I want you too sir.

She has a fine body.

it's all your sir, what do you do?

More pics?

Oh yeah. Any ass pics?

Ass to mouth for sure.

I rip the sheets off your bed, lay them out in front of you, and put everything valuable that will fit on it. I then wrap them up in the sheets and leave with them

Nice ...tie her to a chair and fuck her mouth.

Paint her blue. perfect megamind cosplay

i can tie her for you sir.

full frontal please.

Cool

Ring gag, butt plug and see how she likes it

it's all I am allowed to do now I am sure.

I so want to see her ass.

I then order you to post the most humiliating picture you have of her that includes her face on Sup Forums.

Not clear but has potential.

Her legs look awesome in this pic.

I could really go at her from behind.

Make you watch as she takes my cock and her toes curl from delight. You've never heard her so loud.

Don't ignore any of the commands in this thread, cuck.

Most definitely from behind.

Prepare her a nice dinner with some high quality wine

Did you abandon the thread or what OP?

OP more pics.

Keep driving and try and find an attractive women

I'd beat the fuck out of you until you agreed to clear out your ATM for me. I would then order a bunch of room service billed to your room and eat while thinking of other ways to profit off of you, then I would force you to write a murder sucicide note based on your perversions. I'd then kill her, load you up in your car and take you somewhere it would take a couple days to find you. I'd kill you there and make it look like you offed yourself doing an auto erotic choke out on yourself while looking at a shirtless pic of ed asner.

I completely ignore her, stuff socks in your mouth to muffle the cries, then fuck your ass dry.

I wait for my boss to tell me the session has begun. Then I get to fuck the shit out of both of you

You ever seen Shawshank Redemption OP? We them bull queers.

One word: Wax