What does Sup Forums think of Porter Robinson? pic related in particular

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nFIxrk7_rpE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like his music. Can't say much more than that

retard """music"" for retard weebs

It's pretty good, and even if i like DnB, the stuff puts a smile on my face

Good artist. Made a good transition.

He made some good electro/dubstep early on and he transitioned to what he produces now. His music is pretty happy and upbeat and he seems like a a genuine dude and you can hear that in his music. Although he's catering hardcore to the weebs but that might just be who he is.

Him and Zedd came along around the same time, produced somewhat the same material. Personally I think Zedd went the terrible route, but he's making tons of money because of it so I guess that's what he wanted to do.

Zedd just makes terribly generic shit now-a-days.

shitty overproduced "edm" bullshit
him and others definitely have shills on this site

>5 people are discussing music I don't like
>SHILLS REEEE OMG LEAVE

fucking autistic child

Okay, but it makes people happy. Do I like most of edm? No. But do I like this? Yes I do.

Zedd sadly just fell as a producer once he went to the pop sound. The latest song of his literally has the same sounding synth as a fucking Rick and morty song. It's almost exact.

But for Porter, some of his stuff does extremely well, and I'm glad he has recognition, but he should make a new album soon

obnoxious as fuck and some of the lyrics are definitely eye-rollers

mu hates porter

me? i think he's an alright lad

>Eye rollers
>*Listens to indie shit

I like ambient/idm/other shit now and i used to really like his "complextro" shit but I can't really get into worlds
I still listen to language from time to time now for muh nostalgia

I miss 2012 though...such a carefree time where dubstep was in its prime and we all thought the world was going to end

>we all thought the world was going to end

yeah shame it didn't

>dubstep was in its prime and we all thought the world was going to end
truly the last of the great times

I mean, dubstep is in a good renaissance with guys like dubloadz, gentlemans club, truth, code pandorum, and phiso. What sucks is how dubstep just fell off a cliff in popularity come 2013

>but he should make a new album soon
I hope he does and I really hope he has a different sound, which I'm sure he will.

I enjoy Worlds but I don't know if I could enjoy another album similar to it.

>moo now likes this tripe
this board has gone to pure SHIT

Yeah I dislike people with other tastes than myself

I just want to talk about the same shit and jerk each other off constantly over what we all like

fuck off retard

It's always been shit.

kill yourself even in 2013 this board was 75% porter is shit 25% porter is good

newfaggot

>i want a circlejerk

b2r

I would like another collab with lemaitre though. Loved his vocals and additions to the song. But for an album? More agressive sound, but retaining the softness

you talk like a fucking faggot

I liked Worlds at the time, doesn't really do it for me with a couple of years of separation

you talk like a fucking faggot

>reddit spacing
>he thinks he's not a newfuck

>circlejerk
>if you don't like this shitty act you're gonna have a circlejerk XD

kill yourself cumgobbler

>calls out reddit spacing
>recognizing reddit spacing

seems reddit to me hmmm REALLY puts my neurons in motion

>reddit arguments

what did user mean by this?

Can this thread now return back to a normal conversation?

sure
porter robinson is shitty melodramatic simplistic weeb shit that is closer to garbage like monstercat than to anything actually good

>Comparing Porter to monstercat

Do we give a shit? It's music. You enjoy it. You probably are one of those people that constantly make shitty grimes threads and say it's great, yet it isn't

>he thinks porter is not that different from monstercat
kek
if you don't give a shit, don't reply then
grimes is also trash, just not as bad as this weeaboo

either that or he's an autistic faggot that goes into other threads solely to shit in them

what the fuck is reddit spacing

>listens to weeb faggy edm shit
>calls other people autistic
KEKEKEKEKEKKKEEKKKKKEEKKKK
go play this shit at a normie party will you

>thinks this will fly at a normie party

so autistic raging faggot like I thought

>he thinks normies play PR

lmao go outside and stop being so angry
get laid nigga lmao

Id rather take the weeb that makes happy and enjoyable music rather then the one who makes some experimental shit that is "art" to this board. You want art? Listen to culprate-deliverance

A normie doesn't even know him unless they goes to some marshmello concert and spergs out.

Anyone listen to this guys new album? Gave me some good vibes and some similarities to worlds

Pretty much this. Enjoy music as it is, and let yourself choose music, even if it's shit

A normie can care less anyway about music.

I didn't say all that we're still on a fucking music board lets have some taste

I think the album's pretty hit or miss, though I generally like it.

As far as I'm concerned, he has never smiled in his entire life. He looks like a sadboi weeb faggot and something tells me his fans are no different.

He probably watches a lot of moe stuff

If you like this album you're normie plebeian scum and I will murder you and your entire bloodline you fagot beta male cuck.

Fuck off.

Even Nak II had a better soundrack than this

Zedd - Clarity was produced by this guy

Spitfire was his best album

i heard about him through this song
youtube.com/watch?v=nFIxrk7_rpE

ok music, cringy fanbase as usual

Zedd always REALLY liked pop as far as I know.
Unless he was playing the long con by pretending to be into it years before starting to make it, in order to not be called a sellout.

He has very good technical and sound design skills and it's really a shame to see them wasted on this gay weeb shit.

Only good song in there is Fellow Feeling.

Bumping

>the I actually loved this album

I remember when it first dropped I hated it and a year later I gave it another listen and loved it. Wouldn't mind if he made another album like it

He has subpar production compared to guys like billain and malux though, even when the two produce different genres of music

Saw him and Madeon earlier this year, they put on a great show. I've never really listened to his stuff though, was mostly there for madeon. Liked what I heard nonetheless.

Madeon is better then Porter, but I like both because they make stuff thats happy and soothing for the ears