youtube.com/watch?v=sJO8mpSUuVM
youtube.com/watch?v=0g8Wxw6c4M0
youtube.com/watch?v=th_HFcAod1c
youtube.com/watch?v=4x6XpVM5lBU
youtube.com/watch?v=mfjTllQ28M8
youtube.com/watch?v=3iJCuMAOnio
youtube.com/watch?v=FSh2s_lmthI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No faggot. Take your dickgrabbing mandrama shit back to /asp/.

Professional wrestlers should not have tattoos.

How are tattoos "professional"?

t. brother nero

Yes, it's theater to begin with. The worked fight psychology, move intuition/showmanship is an art.

trips of truth

*glass breaks*

Is MMA theater too? They have had worked fights too.

The Hardy brothers have gotten so old holy fuck

lemme guess, it was a tables match the GM 'forced' them to have?

so have you as you witness

Why is audience so white?

This snarky motherfucker needs deleting.

KANE WAS A BEAST

It's on TV you big gay idiot

>he doesn't know
youtube.com/watch?v=4flSeh8oWgM

That Undertaker is just the worst.

DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE

Of course it is. Like all that fucking weigh in, scuffles in the ore fight press... All for the fucking cameras. Just like the boxing before it

Big Evil was okay for about a month but I agree

They're both substance abusers. That shit'l are you age

All that biker bullshit was the worst thing he ever did.

Ministry taker > purple taker > the rest

Can someone explain this ridiculous shit to me? I haven't watched wrestling since Benoit died. Is Matt autistic? Why doesn't Jeff just tell him to fuck off?

>that everything

I agree man I love the mystic of taker I felt betrayed when he came out to limp biscuit its just ruined his whole gimmick for me. Much like the way kane has been treated since 2005 I just can't enjoy it anymore

>it's a Donald Trump shaves Mr. McMahon's head episode

>cutting his wrist and bleeding into dennis knights mouth

wouldnever b allowd

What is the "Mick Foley gets tossed off the top of the Hell in a Cell cage" moment of Television or Cinema?

whatever happened to based lashley

Jeff and Matt then had a feud which resulted in Matt Hardy becoming "Broken". Broken Matt Hardy now wants to delete Brother Nero at all costs, so they sign a contract for a match upcoming PPV:
youtube.com/watch?v=2jzScgAhSt0

Jeff Hardy won the match, but now they're feuding over who has control over the Hardy name and brand, which resulted in The Final Deletion:
youtube.com/watch?v=75LXef7Maz8
youtube.com/watch?v=sJO8mpSUuVM

TNA World Champ, won literally every single singles belt in the company recently. He's also an MMA fighter for Bellator.

How fake is MMA, exactly? I know Pride was shut down due to Yakuza rigging and the Fertitas are a mob family but how fake is it?

100% real retard.

it's ok they're all gimmicks.

The build ups and trash talk are fake. The fights are real. As real as it gets. Face the pain.

There has never been any concrete evidence of a fixed fight in the UFC.

Shitty decisions happen sometimes but the UFC doesn't get to pick judges or referees (they're appointed by the Atheltic Commissions in the state where the events are being held, which are Government-run entities) and Dana White has been openly critical of shitty judging and refereeing in the past.

Also, if UFC fights were truly fixed you would never see big, main event stars lose to nobodies.

Ronda wouldn't have lost to Holly Holm, especially with how much the face of the UFC she had become.
Brock wouldn't have lost to Cain.
GSP wouldn't have lost to Serra.
Anderson Silva wouldn't have lost to Chris Weidman.

The build up and trash talk isn't fake, it's not like they have fucking scripts. It's just the fighters promoting their fights.

This is bananas.

>a art
yw

>Holm
>nobody

They're all fixed you ignoramus.

There's nothing cringier than this shit.

>cringe

They are all literally predetermined. Fucking mark.

When he came back after being carried out in a stretcher and started climbing the cage it was the hypest shit ever to me back then

The only person as based as Mick was Shane. It was impressive how skilled and dedicated he was to the profession even though he could have taken it easy as the billionaire boss's son.

Why are you so concerned with UFC? We're talking MMA in general. There was a worked match in the first Pride. Pride was run by Yakuza. You cannot dispute this.

UFC was started by the Gracies as a promotional vehicle and the initial system was to put tomato cans vs. Gracie BJJ as a promotional tool.

If you deny any of this, you're either dishonest or ignorant. If you accept it as true, your post doesn't stand.

Please do the research. Do you even know how false Vale Tudo is?

Yes. Common man's theater. aka Shakespeare.

Shane o Mac is the best, that fucking elbow to the announce table holy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=0g8Wxw6c4M0

It's a great thing Matt started, the DELETE meme has even soaked into WWE. It'll be in the realm of WHAT for the next decade

Chris Benoit was my favorite wrestler. So sad that he died.

Wrestling would be leagues better today if Shane was in charge
youtube.com/watch?v=th_HFcAod1c

Chris Benoit was framed.

Is swimming kino?

Did you guys cried when Eddie died?

>that pic
KEK

If you can't appreciate trash like wrestling, you're a fucking faggot and you're not as smart as you think you are. There's nothing more fun than losing your shit when somebody's music hits that isn't expected to be there.

But I was told that only stupid Christian conservative rednecks like wrestling????

>you will never be as charismatic as the rock or eddie guerrero
am i the only one that feels bad?

IO SHIRAI

yeah

Listen, I've cried a lot over wrestling. I'm not proud of it but it happened

Why is Shane so underrated?

youtube.com/watch?v=4x6XpVM5lBU

When else did you cry?

yeah wrestling is, just not WWE shit.

holy shit !! ahah

i'm curious too what else made you cry

When are we finally get a word filter on kino?

Dat Steph doh.

she was top tier when she was first starting out in the business. the faker her tits got and the more manly her jaw became the less hot she became

Delicious.

I'LL FADE AWAY AND CLASSIFY MYSELF AS OBSOLETE

It was at that moment, Benoit turned to the dark side

Oooh im all about Cool

>Do you even know how false Vale Tudo is?

youtube.com/watch?v=mfjTllQ28M8

Fucking americans man. They think every martial arts event is fake like they "wrestling".

Holey Foley

hnnng

:'(

good to see Micks balls didn't cop any damage

Matt Hardy basically had this really stupid idea for a character that he thought would be badass because Matt is completely out of touch.

youtube.com/watch?v=2jzScgAhSt0

This clip goes viral because of how fucking stupid it is. The Hardy's are a laughing stock for a bit online. Normally a wrestling company would be concerned that some of it's top guys have been relegated to meme status. But TNA has been fucked for so long that literally any publicity is good. They decide to target the meme audience. So basically they're milking this for all it's got since it's the only thing they have going for them. I'd be lying if I said none of it was fun.

London and Kendrick's crazy Benoit stories are so fucking funny. 1:30 for the crazy Benoit breakfast story.

youtube.com/watch?v=3iJCuMAOnio

Benoit had the right idea.
>eating dessert for breakfast

Paul is fucking great. Too bad he's never gonna be on TV again for shit talking Triple H

youtube.com/watch?v=FSh2s_lmthI

friendly reminder that Steph has ruined WWE with her libcuck politics

I don't watch anymore but I was under the impression that it was a lot better now than it was 5-10 years ago? There's no more guest host shit right? That's when I quit watching.

>WWE
>kino

This is what plebs on Sup Forums think.

PWG, Broken Matt and Lucha Underground are kino.

DELETE

Have you heard Noelle talk?
It's pretty obvious she has some learning disability.