Who is the oldest person you know who is still living with their parents?

Who is the oldest person you know who is still living with their parents?
My cousin just turned 40, her brother is 32 and they are both living with my aunt.

i am 25 so me

Myself.

I broke up with my ex, she moved back in with her parents and she'll be 41 in August.

I Have a married uncle that lives with his wife in my grandmas house, i hate that leech bastard

One of my uncles is like 45 and still lives with my grandma. He didn't have a job until last year when she bought him a car and started driving Uber.

A 46yo uncle living with my grandmother. But he pretty much pays for every single thing in that house, so meh.

Sheeit thats sad, how that happened? He never finished college or what?

Don't know really. He did finish college, Electrical Engineering in one of Chile's best unis, but kinda late (35?) and never had the motivation to get a job. We don't talk much about it. All I know is that as the first son he had a kinda harsh upbringing and that might had traumatised him. He might be a little autistic, he's fascinated with sport statistics.

My uncle is about that age too and lives with my grandparents. At least he doesn't ask for money to my grandpa and pays his own stuff.

>41
Story time user.

Jorge Luis Borges lived with his parents until he was 55.

my uncle is in his 60s and lived with my grandma until she died about four years ago. he's got his own place now and he's been working at walmart for decades

my cousin lives with his mom, my aunt, and I think he's in his 30s now

I am 21 with my parents and look to be living with them until they're dead, my dad almost certainly dying first and my mom going strong for a few more decades. I think I see a pattern in my family

My 39 year old cousin lives with his parents. Thought technically we never move out of our parents' house we just start taking care of them. It's like the responsibility shifts gradually.

22 i think

I go to school with a 28 year old guy who still does.

My female cousin is like 29 and her and her boyfriend live with her parents. They keep trying to rent places, but they're too poor to keep living in them, so they keep moving back to her parents.

Well I still live with my mom and I'm 24. But we run a bnb so does that count?

My 35year old neighbour (female)
Never had a boyfriend, probably never kissed a man, and most likely never will

I don't exactly know the term for that relative,but my aunt's (?) son is about to turn 40 and he still lives in his old room.

Is she extremely ugly and/or autistic? Tbh im not really surprised because i know 2 girls that are not exactly uggos but can end in the same situation

Your aunt is the sister of one of your parents, her kids are your cousins. Hope that doesn't come off condescending, I saw the ? after aunt and thought you might want that info too

She's about 7 years older than I am. She's Asian so she actually looks like she's in her 20s. We broke up and she moved in with her insane parents, not much of a story to tell. Now I'm with a White/Cuban girl 12 years younger than me.

Me at 26 today. Tried to move out by working jobs but was never enough to pay for a living wage.

Attending local school and hopes to further career. Probably move out at around age 29? Maybe earlier if I find a good full-time job? Sucks.

Nah.Failed it.
The woman is my grandmother's sister.
Whatever.

Ah, she is your great-aunt then. Close enough my hungry friend

You'll wind up moving out just as a big chunk of your age group are moving back home after their divorces and shit.

Ugh I feel old af. All my friends getting married/pregnant. Still haven't found a good wife and can't even support a family anyway.

Plan to work in career field in my 30's? I feel late to the party.

I am 28 and my brother is 42.
In villages it is normal to stay in your parents' house at least until you get married and even after marriage a son is usually left to care for the grandparents until they die

That's kind of a new weird trend (in the US, anyway). People in their 40's and 50's suddenly moving back in with aged parents after having lived apart, but failing economically or suffering some kind of personal collapse (drug abuse is a big one now).

Not counting myself I'd say 18

>feet
reported. this board is supposed to be sfw

>uber
He still doesn't have a job, then.

Uber drivers are subhuman filth, without exception.

mashallah my brother :)

>announcing a report
Announced.

One of my distant cousins, 52, was living with his parents untill the father died of cancer im pretty sure. He continued living with his mother untill she comitted suicide at 106 a couple years ago.

t. butthurt cabbie

so you would say being a monocephalic country has its advantages after all?
everyone here moves out of their parent's house into the capital to study at 17
all universities are in Montevideo

but guess what: IT'S EVEN WORSE, WHEN GIRLS FEEL THEY'RE FREE TO DO WHATEVER THEY WANT WITHOUT THEY PARENT'S JUDGMENT THEY TURN INTO WHORES

Only myself(23). Though my parents also own 2 other appartments where I could move to I don't see the point.

Or maybe I'm just concerned over how neo-liberalism is fucking over all the low-status professions.

It happens everywhere, in both the private and public sector. And the political left generally tolerates it, as long as it's politically correct and justified with diversity platitudes. There is literally no one left who defends the interests of low-income takers.

>hur dur if you want a decent society even for poor people then ur just a butthurt poor person xDD

Some guy I know from work.
He is like in his 40-50s.

Are people in the 25-35 age range having struggles like bad divorces? I always thought of that as a bad life track for the boomers generally.

I don't think they are even getting married. Can't really blame seeing as how they all grew up with boomers shit traumatizing them about the whole thing.

A teacher in elementary school who lived with her mom age 50

106?

I know a 40yo like that, also female

i have a good job and money, but i still live with my parents...why no?

i dont pay rent of a house, i dont pay food, i dont pay anything, i live literally like in a 4 stars hotel....all money i get is for my hobbies...when i want to fuck with a girl i pay a cheap motel and its all.

live with your parents>live with your best friend>live alone >.........................> live with a unsopportable girl

Imagine knowing death will likely come to you any day and still be so tired of living you go through the effort of taking your own life at 106

My older brother who's 41.