Hey Sup Forums, end-of-life fag here. How do I go about determining which world religion is the correct one?

Hey Sup Forums, end-of-life fag here. How do I go about determining which world religion is the correct one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nuAfmJ3LS4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dont be a christcuck, even hindu is better than christcuckoldry

I'm more interested in which world religion is true, if any, as opposed to which is preferable.

> implying

Christianity is the most likely to be true. It actually has historical evidence in its favor, and it has the largest following of any religion. If it's any of them, it's Christianity.

Yes

By Scientific Accuracy And morality.
One that doesnt make you pay money for shit that barely benifits you

most likely all of them to an extent, christianity and its kin are the only ones that say if you dont worship you'll burn for eternity

Islam
youtu.be/nuAfmJ3LS4s

Scientology is the only correct path... Even genius like Com Truise use it.

Why don't you not be a faggot and take life into your own hands rather than sucking off some being in space.

What?

Sunni Islam, Listen to me clearly brother. If you want to make it to Heaven, study the Qur'an. Lots of people slander the Qur'an and Islam, merely because they don't know enough about it.

Ahmed Deedat is good entrance if you want to compare Christianity with Islam, although looking up on the miracles of the Qur'an would be most convincing, also trying to learn about Islam as a whole.

I did not wrote this to troll or anything, i saw this and wrote this answer because this might mean that one less person goes to hell.

Sunni Islam, basically orthodox Islam.

You can also join the facebook group >Implying we can discuss pan-islamism 3 if you have some questions or you can google them.

I sincerely hope God will guide you.

Best of luck brother.

Peace be upon you.

Is this video serious? The ancient Greeks knew what an embryo looked like.

Do Muslims believe that one must be Muslim to go to Heaven?

God does not exist

I can study the Quran, but it sounds like it would take a while. Also, if I'm not mistaken, the Quran isn't supposed to be translated so I would have to learn to read and comprehend Arabic first. I probably don't have that much time.

In general yes but there are exceptions, as i said if you have question i advise you to join the facebook group >Implying we can discuss pan-islamism 3: The return of the caliph. State in the form that you would like to learn about Islam. Discussing like this is tiring. We are redpilled muslims if you will. I'd hope to see you there

Correct, i see you already know some important stuff, but i myself do not speak or understand arabic yet i have come to my conclusion of Islam being the single truth (and redpill). Which means that you can certainly do it too without having to learn arabic or read the complete Quran first.

This is the primary thing that turned me away from Christianity. I wasn't raised by my parents to follow one particular religion. Now, I am unaligned in a world with several competing religions which tell me I must join them or go to Hell for eternity. Even with that much at stake, I'm counted on the simply guess which club I need to join to be saved.

This means that the overwhelming majority of people, virtually everyone, goes to Hell to be tortured forever. Humans have been around for at least 90,000 years. Our species may be as old as 250,000 years depending on what biologist you consult. Do Muslims believe that every human who lived before Muhammad was simply doomed to Hell by default (Christians believe this is the case with Jesus)? With Muslims making up about 22% of the world's population, that means everyone else is guaranteed to go to Hell. I do not understand how Muslims (or Christians with their similar rules) can derive any form of comfort, assurance, or happiness from this belief system. Moreover, I cannot understand how an all-knowing God of the Universe would torture humans for all eternity for reasons as arbitrary as failing to follow the correct religion. The only justification that most can give as to why they follow their religion is because they were born to a family that raised them to. They follow the religion of their ancestors. A person can be raised in a rival religion, live a pious life completely devoted to altruism and good will towards their fellow humans, and still find up in Hell, being tortured next to history's worst war criminal, because they were raised to follow the wrong religion. I see no justification there.

What makes you think any of them are?

Humans are masters at self-delusion and religion is the best example of this trait.

I vote for none.

Commune with the universe directly and find your peace, user. Quit worrying about made up religions.

How does one go about communing with the universe?

Anybody who did not get a messenger sent can not be judged on him following Islam. But in Islam we believe for example, the followers of mozes at the time were muslims, and everyone who followed mozes and what he preached would go to heaven. This untill a new messenger was sent for example Jesus; the people who believed moses was the messenger of god and followed Jesus and what jesus preached as soon as he was sent as messenger, those people were also muslims. because a muslim is someone who submits to God, and in that time the people who accepted God's new messenger, submitted to him will, thus they are muslims. There also were jews living in Medina that believed a last messenger would be sent. And when muhammad entered Mecca, they all followed Muhammad. thus submitting to gods will and becoming muslims. In the quran it states that god has sent messengers to all peoples, but that quite often these messengers would just be mocked or killed for what they preached, thus that people had been doomed. I can not explain everything because there is a lot to say. a last thing i'd say is that anyone who dies before reaching puberty will go to heaven, Islam teaches that everyone is born muslim but it is up to the parents to raise them as muslim or not. Any child that has not reached puberty is considered as completely innocent in Islam.

I like to do it by going outside and looking at stars and planets - among other ways. Some might find hiking in the wilderness or studying nature does the trick. There is not right way or wrong way. You must find your own path, Grasshopper.

id start with which one do most white people believe, then go from there