No trap thread?

D-do I have an alright butt?
Would anyone put me in my place?

bump

Huh.

That looks like Blaire White.

kys faggot
there is a cage for mentally ill ppl

they don't allow nsfw, you should know this since it looks like you're from there

Give us a better pic, cock slut

I would put you in your place while putting it in your butt

>No trap thread?

No, no trap thread. There are five faggot threads posted every four minutes on Sup Forums any more. Where are all these faggots coming from? Why here? Just fuck off and die. No one wants you here. Who the fuck is posting all this garbage? Fuck anonymity, let's see some IP addresses. I bet it's a small group of assholes contaminating Sup Forums with scripted bullshit.

im trying to find a trap to have fun with in my area or within a reasonable driving distance any tips also if theres any on here that would like to have fun on skype or something add my kik : yeliabcarter
pic related : its me

My phone camera is bad :(
Sorry

Mmmm how big?

More about the positioning. I want your full ass bitch

Is that Blaire?? I love her

ikr I was like wtf did she get nudes leaked or sumthing

Would fuck and marry her in a heartbeat

Oh oh, sorry
Is this better, daddy?

>tfw no shy cute trap with a giant dick to love in az

Nah, trap in op's pic is called kitty lynn

Do you have Kik?

Better. Could definitely show you a good time. If you think that ass could take it sissy

7 inches, and I want each one inside you

She's gorgeous, but Blaire is my number one trap crush as we speak. It would be cool if she'd talk to some regular jackoff like me.

Show your soles please

N-no

I took a 7 inch dildo rather fine ;)

Mmmm, that sounds wonderful

there yar

Fantastic. Where are you from gorgeous??Also, did you paint that??

midwest, and yeah. Its nothing specialy, but it was my first time using oils really, so i find sentimental value in it. I usually do more fabrication/3d stuff like the pipe lamps in a lot of my pics

How would you like me to make you cum hands free cunt? Let's see you spread your ass again

Mmm yes please.

B-bad pic but I don't have alot with my butt in it.
And I can't really take new pics right now.

I would really like to use oils myself but they seem really easy to fuck up. Your painting is excellent and so is your pipe lamp :) Do you sell your work ever?? Western, IL here

What good are you then? Take more

veryveryvery cute alert
oils aren't so bad. With acrylic you can just wait 5 mins and paint over, oils you have to wipe it off or blend it in. I'm not very good at painting or drawing pictures, I do models and stuff well enough. Here's a daedric helmet i made way back when

Kik? Feet?

HOOOOOOLY shit is that battletech back there?

That helmet looks retarded. Why didn't you get a real one?

I'd fuck a daedra
I'd suck a daedra

:(
I know pretty worthless.

Awww, thanks :)
You're the cutie here right now though

I have one of my feet

It's safe to say that your smithing lvl is at 100 ;) Do you have a name, beautiful?

Soles for daddy please pretty princess??

S-sorry I don't have any pics of my soles right now, I do have this though >.

I'd like to see you make an accurate Daedric helmet asswipe.

I liked the daedra look, even if the horns are a giant hindrance.
Heroscape, actually. An old favorite of mine. I've always wanted to get into warhammer, and I have enough Nids to have a small army, but I dont know anyone who'd teach me to play/play with me

Never realized I wanted to rape a daedra before

Oh cool, TES fan. You got a PSN?

Well, I use that sort of terrain for battletech. Pretty good adaptation for the scale of the hex. I've also got 40k. Do you live in AZ?

Nids..my old foe. Ugh.

Filthy casual gtfo

Hey skitty! I'm assuming you're rather bored since your posting on Sup Forums :P what do you look for in your significant other?

I'd rather make something cool. Like a Roman helmet, or a great helm. Or a sandwich.

I hope all of you understand that Jesus saves and can turn you from this life of debauchery.

Also, cute toes.

Can't wait to see more honey :3 You make daddy happy my special girl

I assure you the Romans raped Jesus

OH
nope
yeah, I hear a lot of people use it for a few different games. That's partly why im so jipped at WotC for discontinuing it.
ideally would be like, a cute, smooth boy that can cuddle with me and play games with me and make me feel dumb sometimes, without being a dick about it. Also someone who has his own interests and can show me new things
sandwiches are a lot more useful and cost-effective

Kik @asappanda

I could spend all day worshiping your perfect ass and balls

let's get some more pics in, bois.

So Sup Forums, how do I tell my GF that im also in traps
>but no homo
>maybe a little homo idgaf
>Also secretly been pounding my ass with dildos trying to have a prostate orgasm

^-^
Thank you daddy~

I'll take more as soon as I am capable, do you usually stick around trap threads?

That's a nice ass

Don't do it. She'll probably give you a bunch of shit about it. Trust me on that one.

Perhaps not all of Sup Forums wants to fuck trannies?

Maybe she'd help?

Rate my winky!

You got a really nice ass, user. I wanna see it with something in it

I'm definitely a fan of the trap threads :) I won't be able to stick around too much longer but if it's cool, I'd love to have your name so I can praise you further in the future. I'm Slade

Probably right..
What if I start with pegging?

ty cutie :3 Nice bulge and legs

What is this cuck shit?

Do you crossdress yourself, or just fap to traps (and sometimes fuck yourself)? If the former, I dunno, tell her maybe? Or accidentally get caught? If the latter there's really no reason to tell her unless you think there's the possibility of a 3some.

My girlfriend caught me wearing her clothes once, and she said I needed to leave, so I packed her things and left

That's not a bad place to start, if she's into that. Mine wants to do so all the time but she doesn't realize that I have to be in a particular mood for it. I regret telling her that I'm into traps only because she gives me a lot of shit about it. I wish I had a qt 3.14 trap gf

Your feet are pretty, please post more

>all the cute little cd's in this thread
Why the fuck can't you all just be on my dick right now?

more

only two good trap pics so far

Never tried xdressing, just the latter.
But the idea does turn me on when im in the right mood..

thats the whole comic, i believe

>so I packed her things and left

kek

I know right? Like that wonderful moment when everyone in the thread is so incredibly hot

Katelyn :)

Please post more of your feet, they're amazing

I'll see you around beautiful ;) Are you ever on /soc/ or primarily on Sup Forums?

That's a shame, you should take more because you have some amazing feet

i dont often take pics of em :P
I appreciate the compliments, but must differ on who is the cute one. You more than deserve the title :3

tiny/10 absolutely adorable
How is it so small, really?

Whereabouts in the midwest? MN or WI by chance?

i wish you could take a few, they look so soft

Probably cause I don't use it much and much prefer my bottom!

Primarly here, actually today's my first day, I haven't been cd'ing long and i honestly think I am ugly af so I haven't posted here, but I will more often now
Thank you :3
I will take more as soon as I can.

:)
you're making me smile and blush, hush you~

have a kik or anything to message on? Idk if you'd wanna talk or anything, figured i should at least ask :P

How yall doing tonight? I might dress up and take some fresh ones if I get riled up enough lol

I think I would too, looks good to me~

Reminder that face hiders aren't traps, just dudes popping out their asses

reminder that most people dont give a shit lmao