What's this piece of shit been eating, other than taxpayers' money?

What's this piece of shit been eating, other than taxpayers' money?

pussy

President Cartman

The billions he earned through his companies in which he built from the ground up unlike you who will maybe make 50k year salary

/thread

Dude, this idiot can't even read or write. He's squandered his dad's millions. If you had done what he did, you'd be dead by now. As he should be.

large amounts of ass

Not sure what he's been eating but I know he's been drinking your snowflake tears.

got any nudes?

Spent a lot of time on this one

With a shot of some golden shower

he just released a stack of financial documents showing he's $315 million in debt.

My 50k salary earning ass is richer than donald trump

in honor of Obama

Yeah and with only the help of his start up fund, a small cool million dollars that he loaned from his faggot dad. Fuck off.

someone seems triggered

That ASS is PRESIDENTIAL.

Lol looks like someone is craving his mcnuggies

Say what you will about his policies, but I'd give that flabby ol ass a nice sloppy rim job any day and so would most real Americans

Yeah, i bet if someone handed you a million dollars, your ass would spend it on hentai. He was smart with the money and turned a mil into a bil. fuck off

welfare queens dreams

And now he'll turn your taxes into more billions for him and his wallstreet buddies. Don't think for a second that anyone is coming out ahead through his presidency besides numero uno

>Over 300 mil in debt
>He was smart

Only smart enough to become President, which in reality is it really that hard if Obummer was able to do it?

but he isn't a billionaire. he just released a bunch of financial info showing he's hundreds of millions in debt and no bank will loan him money...

Trumpfags are so disconnected from reality they don't even believe what Trump says

>if someone handed you a million dollars, your ass would spend it on hentai
Worth every penny.

And flip that hentai around and make another mil. Rinse, wash, repeat because the hentai market isn't going away. Invest now, turd squeezer.

but I can download all the hentai I need online for free

hes been getting his covfefe

TWO SCOOPS