Do Latinas like white guys?

Do Latinas like white guys?

Yuh

do you have money, a big cock, can speak spanish fluently, movie star looks, 'cause you gotta have like one or two of those

Yes, as a Mexican i can say that if you have blue eyes and white skin and an average look, you'll get a lot of pussy

I'm obviously not asking about gold diggers

the last 3 girls ive dated were all latinas and i am white

where do you live?

okla

but met all 3 in western ok

currently dating one for the past 4 years

not really
I'm mexican and pale af and I've been rejected for being white lol

mexifag here

yes they fucking do

all the girls in my school want to bone the white guy

Here is an unrelated to ethnicity question for you. Are you two living together? I've been dating my girlfriend for two years and half that time she has not stfu about doing it.

we have lived together, currently are not while i finish my internship but we have

she used to want to do it often but now not so much
she says its after she took plan b twice that it kinda messed things up and made sex painful

idk

but she would be into doing it often

damn where you guys from??
I think it's more about being foreigner than just white

>Mexican and pale

so you have none of the qualities of a actual white male, you're just a pasty spic.

do you live in the panhandle?

And what's living in Oklahoma like? What do you guys even do for fun?

I almost exclusivley date latinas. Super easy to get. I have been rejected for being not catholic, but not really for not being white.

Best part is when they've only dated mexican guys because your dick will be huge in comparison. A lot of people think white dudes have small dicks compared to all other races...not true, we're second biggest if not the biggest.

In my experience, latinas (Mexicans, at least) love to date hick Mexican cholos before they date respectable white guys. They love rodeo cowboys and gang-bangers because "muh machismo." Haven't met a faithful Mexican girl who wasn't a total dumb disloyal bimbo. Even the "smart ones" aren't particularly bright. That's why they have such a huge problem with single motherhood and teenagers getting knocked up. Pretty garbage culture. Just one guy's opinion.

I live in Oklahoma. If you can pretend to love God and right wing politics and know when to pretend not to then you'll get plenty of action

It sounds like you're describing white rednecks

And for some reason, I'm a liberal but I fantasize sometimes about fucking a conservative girl from a redneck part of Kentucky or WV

The only thing you need to have a latina gf is money

dont live in the pan handle, live in okc

living here seems fine to me, i went to college in a small town and after growing up in the city I kinda liked that environment. you couldnt just be an ass to someone and never see them again, people had to be a little more respectful to each other

now education/ lots of state funded programs are losing money right now due to budget cuts since we put most of our economy in oil which took a dive so that sucks.

as far as things to do there are quite a few things

we have a lot of lakes to go swim/fish/boat at, horse back riding, basketball/ football games. camping, several historical sites to check out, and restaurants. We have mountains to hike up and down and several military bases.

there are things to do here, you just have to know what you are looking for

Does OKC even count as a city?

And is there any good nightlife there?

For what it's worth, I do enjoy outdoorsy stuff but I can't revolve my life around that, I need to do city stuff too

it does count as a city. Is it packed tight like many other cities? no, you have to kinda drive around to get places but you get used to it, unless you're down town then you can walk

a good night life, well I cant say for sure. Yeah you could go down town to different bars, I think tulsa has a better night life than okc but then again im not really into that scene

I guess im the opposite. I am in the city all day working and I just want an escape so going on a walk around the lake, or to the park or something like that relaxes me

duh master race

OKC is damn near rural compared to NYC or Philly

NO MAMAA

Average, blue eyed white man. How you doin?

I want to sniff some Latina toes

Gabriela Ferreiros UVM Lomas Verdes

I'll take okc over either one of those shit holes

NYC and Philly are great, they're actual cities and not overgrown suburbs

they are shit holes
confirmed

Have you been to either city?

for too long

I doubt it

hi, im latina bitch

are you really a latina?

gib cuds pls

Yes~!

What about me?
I too am Mexican but the only difference is that people tend to mistake me for being German or Swedish

I can personally say latinas love white men depending on what you look like.
For ex. Im 6'0, brown hair, bazel eyes, cut chin, decent build, latinas dig me.
Latinas are also baby crazy, from what I've experienced, they trully believe mixed white & hispanic produce cute kids, kids they will show off to ALL their family and friends.
Last girl i dated (for 3 years) despretly wanted kids with me. But i was only 22, had a shit job, and wasn't comfortable financially to have kids. We broke up over her being bi polar as fuck over little things though. Been single for 3 months, never felt better!

Also grew cannabis, that helped aswell i guess.

Im a Latino so I am around plenty of Latinas to observe what goes on. If you're at least attractive, getting a Latina is not hard. Just spit your game and be interested in their culture. putas love that shit.
Some of them aren't that easy however. So if your struggling or are unattractive, learn Spanish, learn how to dance to Hispanic music. Learn how to enjoy spicy food. 99% they will fuck with you hard. And fuck you hard if they aren't strictly religious. Most girls love to dance, and seeing a a white guy who can dance, all the bitches gonna be jealous of your dance partner whoever she is I can guarantee it. Some Latinos don't even know how to dance(I'm quite inexperienced tbh) . But most girls do as they tend to practice with their female Latina friends and family. So you're already ahead of a lot of Latinos if you know. And if you do all 3 of stated things above, successful Latina wife will ensue. And her family will love you too and will gladly accept you as part of their family.

But other than that how can I as a Latino get a white girl? I'm currently attending school speak perfect English am pretty well educated and very open minded. I want to marry one as I want to have beautiful children, I am not bad looking at all myself, only flaw I would say to have is my overly cultured nose but I mean I'm still fucking in their

Best white girl experience is when I was working on some hard labor typical Mexican work for a white family, they had a 15 year old daughter that really fucking digged me but I was 19 atm. She had friends over all the time and at one point they all started changing clothes with me in the same room. I was as hard as a fucking rock. But obviously not fucking with underage white girls.

Also, i think latinas are the cutest

But, also batshit crazy. I live in california if that means anything.

You get a white girl the same way as any girl

Just don't be like one of those wannabe black Mexican guys and you'll be fine

Shit,
spit game and have $
Though as a white man. I find latinas to be attractive and faithful
Blacks are faithful but unless they are mixed they are ugly imho.
White bitches are either crazy in love with you or they are gutter sluts. I have a distaste for white women after all the years of trying.

yes señor

where do you live?

Why do latinas have either the smallest or the biggest tits?

Veracruz

No lmao fuck that shit. I'm a gud funny Mexican

It's because our cousins and uncles used to touch our breasts while they were carrying or playing

good. You know what I meant, right? Like those chicanos that try to dress and talk like ghetto black guys, that shit is so corny

dios mio those are some nice tiddies

Yea. Thats one thing I'm afraid of. I feel like white girls are way more likely to cheat on you. Especially when you're older. Most Hispanic women would never cheat on you unless yall have a really crappy relationship

tnks

I know man. Shit makes me cringe so hard. I myself can't even fuck with those kind of guys.

But yea any sweet spot for hitting on white girls as a Latino?

I would go down there just to cuddle with you

jijijiii xoxo

nombre?

timestamp?

In south america not much. From Panama to the north yes.

But, almost every person digs internacional sex so that's usually a advantage

what? I'm a white guy and I had flings with two South American chicks (in the US)

bump

Lol, pobre diablo provinciano cara de otomí

Yeah. Look like this

Women are all dif. Even Sisters and best friends. I have a smoking hot carribean girl that likes white guys. I win.

what caribbean country is she from?

Not in my experience. Where I live, they seem to stick to their own kind.

D.R.

nice, Dominican chicks are hot

does she have a big brown booty?

White fags not your type, faggot?

Good God Yes

I'd love her to reverse cowgirl me

Cut your fucking nails you filthy slob

>I almost exclusivley date latinas. Super easy to get

i'm mexican and all the girls i've dated have been white. super easy to get. no joke.

yeah

All girls do because white guys have the highest social statues and they subconsciously know that we have the supreme minds (most inventions and contributions to science)
We are also taller than mexicuck manlets
And white people have a bigger penis than any race
The only people who compare in penis size are blacks, they are equal statistically in penis size. But have a lower social status, are ugly, shorter and have an inferior mind
Of course it is natural for a Latina to want to upgrade her genetics with a taller and stronger, and more intelligent race

>being this retarded

Yes, especially when you get to the age where they kinda want to settle down since most Latino guys are players and douchebags.

this post here is right you know

Why are you shitposting this same exact thread again?

I want to sniff her ass

There's absolutely no proof that niggers have bigger dicks. Actually they have smaller dicks if anything than white, the only actual studies on black penis size which weren't based off of self reported data showed that they were only like 5.5 inches on average
There is a meme infograph that circulates on her that says Congo niggers have bigger dicks but that is self reported data and then it low key compares nigger self reported data to actual measured data. It's just a cuck meme
Of course mexicucks have small dicks, and are pathetic manlets as well
Whenever I hit on a girl with a guy more than two inches shorter than me (I'm 6'0.5'' foot) the girls always responds to my flirting
Women just don't respect manlets as much
Tall guys are statistically more respected by everyone
And studies prove that white guys are most popular among all races

reminder! "mexican" is not a race....there are lots of white mexicans....carry on...

>triggered manlet mexicuck
>being under 6 foot
>thinking any woman will be truly satisfied with a less than ideal guy when it is natural for women to want the men with highest status
Manlets will always be socially inferior

Lol I don't blame you. She a little crazy but she's fun.

Only reason white girls date meximanlets is if they are just ultra sluts anyways who just want a pet manlet that they can virtue signal with and cuckold, and use for money

Latinos are beautiful however they have awful terrible feet.

Mexicans are meh anyway

Venezuelans, Colombians, lighter skin Cubans, and other South Americans with a little more Yuro in them are the best.

you're also a retard

I'm a short white guy. You're definitely a virgin.

Not true at all! Latinas have amazing feet

Mexican girls are the hottest Latinas

You gotta meet some Blue eyed Colombian girls.

Girl I been chillin with the past few months is half Venezuelan and half Italian. Fuckin scares me because she doesn't even want to give guys a chance if she doesn't think she could marry them, and we just keep ending up together.

I don't think blue eyes are anything special

in a relationship with one now

beer

>manlet
Opinion discarded. No one cares what manlets think, you subhuman

I think mexicans are really fucking sexy when they are not fat, but just so many of them are fat or chubby its sad.

bump