The story of how I became the coolest non-prep/non-jock loner in high school

The story of how I became the coolest non-prep/non-jock loner in high school.

>Be me.
>7th grader riding bus home from school.
>Get into argument with Sophomore over some stupid shit.
>Go home, eat, shit, sleep.
>Next day
>Get on bus, make amends with Sophomore, become friends.
>Weeks pass, Sophomore wants to hang out after school. why tf not.
>Sophomore comes over an hour before eye doctor's appointment.
>Parents let me outside to hang out before we go to appointment.
>Sophomore brings a friend over.
>Go to swings near apartment building.
>He asks: "Have you ever smoked cigarettes?"
>"No."
>"Ever smoked weed?"
>"No, but I want to."
>He smirks. "Today is your lucky day, pal."
>Go into woods behind apartments.
>He has a plastic bottle with an aluminum foil bowl to smoke weed with.
>He and other friend take a hit.
>My turn.
>"Just put your thumb over this hole then start slowly inhaling."
>He lights the bowl and I start inhaling.
>Doesn't stop me when the bottle is milk white from the smoke.
>"Holy shit. Aight, take your finger off of the hole and breath in all the smoke you can."
>Clears the bottle with ease.
>Sophomore and friend are dumbfounded.
>"Are you sure you haven't smoked weed before?"
>Nod yes, holding in the smoke for about 10 seconds, then proceed to exhale and cough profusely.
>Bottle makes it's round back to me.
>I do the same, this time holding the choke closed for even longer, the high starting to set in.
>Friends are dumbfounded twofold.
>"Dude, you take this shit like a fucking veteran- do you play an instrument??"
>Lets out a smoke-filled, slightly choked. >"Yeah, Trumpet."
>Continue to clear the bottle a third time and a small hit after.
>Goes home, goes to eye doctors appointment.
>SO. FUCKING. HIGH.
>Parents ask if I'm okay because I'm quieter than usual. "Yeah, just peachy man."
>Eye doctor's can't tell that I'm high.
>Scores over 20/20 with glasses.
>Goes out to eat at MacD's
To be continued...

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/169958/
nhentai.net/g/190997/1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

More Danny!

Cont

Pre type your shit nigga, I ain't got the attention span for this shit.

This

Continue, this sounds just like my time in high school.

Hurry up op ffs

Op come on!

come on op you're killing me

Bump

FFS OP

Jesus Christ OP hurry the fuck up

dubs

(Continued)

>8th grade, chilling out, weed worked wonders for social anxiety.
>Still smokes with Sophomore friend (now Junior).
>We meet up one day at his place behind two sheds.
>Smokesmokesmokesmoke
>"Dude, you are the coolest middle schooler, like, in the world man."
>Tells his friends about me.
>FF to freshman year, blends in with the loners and nerds, my name is already known throughout the school.
>Still need to make my own rep though.
>Smokes with Junior friend (now senior) before school even starts, comes to school high every other day.
>Rumor gets around that I smoke weed, no one asks me though.
>Senior friend comes to school with a square of aluminum foil in the back of his phone case.
>I ask: "What is that for, making a bowl with? I just threw an empty can on the trail, we can go and get it if you want."
>He responds: "Nonono, this is has something special in it."
>My interest is piqued. "What is inside?"
>"10 hits of acid man."
>shitbrick.jpeg
>"Yoooooooo man. Lemme try."
>He considers, than rips off a piece of paper and foil, wraps up the single dose, and hands it to me.
>It's fucking tiny, smaller than my pinky nail.
>"Dude, is this it? Is this even a dose?"
>"Dude, that's two."
>shitmoarbricks.gif
>"Holy shit man."
>Day passes, he checks out early, I go home with acid in my pocket.
>8:00 PM, his words echo in my head. "You better not be doing anything for about 12 hours."
>School is at 8:00 AM the next morning, I wake up at 6:00 AM.
>Pops both doses anyways.
>9:00 PM in bed, watching minutes go by on my alarm clock.
>Start feeling funny
>"Oh."
>"OOoohh."
>"Hehehehehehehehehehehhe"
>Starts waving hands in front of face and silently laughing at my hands.
>"hehehehehehehehehe"
>Puts hands under pillow at 11:00 PM, listening to individual fingers talk about some government shit.
>"Woah."
>Goes to sleep at 12:00.
>Sits up exactly one minute before alarm goes off, turns off alarm.
>Feel like I slept for a full year, not for 6 hours.
To be continued...

Ill keep bumping with Mariah

source me up

bull shit you can sleep while tripping

Bumb

If you still have to write the next part im going to sleep

this sleep time bitch niggas some of us have jobs so we dont use punctuation

you alive>=>?

why don't people pretype these sort of posts into notepad before starting the thread

Mariah mallad
I dont think she has nudes

Gonna need an image sauce user

(Continued)

>Walk to school, feeling bright and chipper as fuck. Say to myself "What the fuck did I ta- Oh yeah..."
>FF to next year, Senior frendo is gone and I am loner.
>My rep had been crafted, am now the most known non-jock/non-prep kid.
>Acid wasn't my last psyche. (And I'm not even out of HS when I type this.)
>Know my Senior Frendo's connect for psyches.
>Gets D-M-FUCKING-T.
>Gets home one fateful day, parents are out.
>Rigs up a lightbulb like a crack pipe and smokes DMT at 4:00 PM.
>Within the minute, I blast off from the face of the Earth and into outer space.
>Am in a new universe, story for another day Sup Forums.
>Come down, parents aren't home yet, feel accomplished.
>New rep...
>Now known in my friend group as 'The Psycho Psychonaut".
>Now friends with most people in school.
>Now midway through Junior year.
>Now people know me, know what I do, and ask me to be a connect.
>Now am loner psyche dealer that no one would expect.
>Now more popular than Jocks and Preps.
>Now infamous.
Welp, there's my story. Hope you enjoyed Sup Forums.

drugs are bad, mkay?

M'kay.

so anticlimatic, fucking hell what a loser

Underage.

Get him the fuck out mods.

wish i knew

Sounds like my Highschool years except I was called "Doc"

Nah, just because I said that I was still in HS doesn't mean that I'm not 18.

Good that you can deal with drugs well, enjoy them and feel like they contributed to your social wellbeing.
Just a quick headsup however for you own health and others that this shit has consequences if you aren't very carefull and you others might not have the tolerances you have. If you don't give a shit about others and are general edge, it won't look cool if you passed someone a mentalinstitution or even lethal dose of some shit.

t. guy sensitive for psychosis that got unintentionally fucked up by some of my best friends.

Also probably underage but w/e

underage fgt. shouldn't do hard drugs while your brain's still developing.

/thread

Found it

nhentai.net/g/169958/

Dude, you're the shit! I give you props my man. Kids around my hometown in CA drop acid once and are looked at as cool kids but you are a GOD
Will add however that I know many ppl that do nothing but smoke weed & cant eat/get grumpy/are annoying to be around without weed so I personally think it's better to chill and use it only every so often. I myself find myself too paranoid to enjoy weed but anyways hope you stuck to the trumpet my man that would be sweet if ya did!

Wow thanks

Have any interest in finding this one?

I'll give it a shot

Hell yeah man. Playing Trumpet to this day. May not be the best at it, but it's great to play an instrument.

I may still smoke weed every other day, but I feel like it's making me a more sociable and helpful person, and have yet to experience any type of falling out from it. I value your opinion though man, everyone's experience is different with drugs.

This

lol faggot

nhentai.net/g/190997/1/

Here you go user

>dealer that no one would expect
>more popular than Jocks and Preps
>infamous

Enjoy prison in a couple of years.

There's tons of people smoking bud and trying drugs in HS. You're not special and you're definitely not as cool as you think you if you need to try come to Sup Forums to validate that. Get real faggot.

To any hatefags saying that I shouldn't have taken drugs while my brain was developing:

While you may be right, I do credit my use of drugs to;
(Marijuana)
A. Loss of social anxiety
B. Increase in social activities and social efforts
C. Loss of aggression towards other students. Especially jocks.

(Acid)
A. My continued interests in preforming arts.
B. My open-mindedness.
C. My philosophies.

(DMT)
A. My interest in even GOING TO COLLEGE.
B. My interest in Automotive, Civil, and Combat Engineering.
C. Pushing the borders of my creativity.

(All)
Simply just making me a better person in general.
Please note that I am NOT suggesting that 14 year-old's go out and do the shit that I did. I only did it because I felt mature enough to handle it, not because of peer pressure, not because I saw it on Sup Forums, not because I saw it on TV, nothing like that.

All drugs effect everyone differently, no drug should be taken under, from, or because of ill-minded influences.

I don't have to validate shit to Sup Forums. XD
I'm just sharing my story son.

Junior year of highschool?

Pretty sure that's 17, unless you're retarded and held back a year.

Dude, take some psychs and record improvisation on trumpet over a few backing tracks and call it a record on bandcamp. You can even make your username on there what they call you at your HS Psyche Psychustronuat or some shit. Hipsters at Sup Forums would love it. Use drugs to make something out of yourself like all the legends of rock did. Don't be some punk joke that can't get anywhere in life cause they're stuck on the high (like all the Locs in SoCal)

Woops, thanks for catching that.
Now as in the POV of the story, not as in today.

Those are all great things and we aren't all hating, but next to those things i would also serious consider your medical health. Try easing down and see how you fare without it or atleast doing things a lot less frequently.
I'm a lot more compassionate after doing X just a few times, but hardly ever or straight up don't use it ever now anymore while still enjoying those effects.

I feel man.
I'm not the best at playing Trumpet, though if I was, I would do what you suggested in a heartbeat man.

My interests are in multiple branches of engineering at the moment though, and I'm already in dual credit classes for my last year too. Engineering college (MIT I hope), here I come!

Bs

Believe me, I take my health into serious consideration before I think about Acid or DMT.

I actually haven't taken either in about 9 months, only marijuana. And even then I can take breaks from marijuana easily, no repercussions or cravings either.

I'm off to hang out with my psycho emotionally manipulative girlfriend now but, take care PSYCH god

What part?

That's good, can't comment on the weed part because it fucks my shit up and never did DMT.

Holy shit thanks!

You're welcome dude

Loool. GLHF man, pece.

Man you put way too much info about yourself ITT

Not to mention your story was actually horrible.

I genuinely feel bad for you because i was that guy before, and you will burn out with time. Just wait

Seriously you will be in jail or in a mental institution within 5 years and that's a promise.

Real life isn't Mac and Devon go to high school meets Seth Rogan and Snoop Doggs lovechild. Real life is getting your balls stomped on as your parents are killed in front of you as you stay awake every night bungry, waiting for the heat to turn on when there's no motivation to even work, let alone get money for good or electricity. Then you're homeless and hallucinating that you're comfortable at home but really you're in fetal position over sand in the highway crying and screaming until somebody asks if you're okay. But really it's just your own mind in your room and you can't functions socially or mentally as a person to the full extent.

what kind of drugs?

Acid didn't mess you up you're just weak.

Dmt,acid,weed, specifically only those 3

I'm not even able to hold a job these days because of insanity

You're fucking hilarious man. XD

I know I'm going to burn out, but I don't care. It's called life.

My story was my story, it's just your opinion that makes it horrid.

I highly doubt that I will spend over a month in jail, cause if I get pulled over by a cop with weed in my car, I will straight up tell him "Yeah, I've got pot in here."

And as for that last part, thanks for the reality check, but I make my own euphemisms for how shitty life is.

i don't get it? you used a senior for drugs, spaced out twice and that makes you popular? i think you overestimated your popularity.

Your story was bad and you should feel bad.

Everybody here agreed that your story is shit

It's not just "my opinion, man"

There is literally no point to it, no plot. It's not a story. It's an autistic burn out bragging to Sup Forums about frying his brain at a young age, while being known for it at school. Definitely nightmare material if it's not a troll

Well geez louise, it's almost that if people weak to psychosis get fucked up if they use too much psychedelics for the first time. This has absoluteley nothing to with taking psychedelic drugs?

If you present the thing that fucks someones shit up for atleast a few years, even if you didn't know about their state or situation, the connection will still be there, you yourself or others will still see a form of responsibilty and guilt and it will generally be not pretty. Especially around people that are basically still kids like this guy.

Looking back at my aunt who pretty much was constantly in psychotic since she was 16 i never should've tried this shit, but it was never spoken about in my family and i hardly know her. This can happen to people.

"Sup Forums - Random
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

;)

Honestly I was trolling you. Same situation here, I had a few family members and even friend of family members that were completely psychotic and insane due to psyedelics and I still went overboard anyway, and now face an even worse reality than them, even though I had the warning signs. Can you see why I'm bitter and trolling on Sup Forums now? My life sucks and I can't even look at the screen without shit flying everywhere and moving in my field of sight

Yeah calling bullshit acid doesnt make objects start talking to you and plus its fucking IMPOSSIBLE to sleep when tripping. Youre fucking wired. Hell its hard to even when its worn off.

Im sure bits and pieces of this gay fucking story are true but that part sure as shit isnt. Expect fag OP to embellish this to make him sound cooler.

You literally can not sleep on acid

It's impossible

You must have had 25i or something, and if that's the case you really ARE fried and mentally fucked for life OP

wasted a few minutes of patience to read the story of a fucking crackhead. Sort yourself out you f*cking lowlife prick. There's some lowlife on this planet and you're top of the lot

What was the point of this

Everybody at school probably thinks you're a weirdo and in their 20s they will all discuss what problems you potential dealt with at home during this disaster phase. Ya know, that's implying you're actually popular and they care, which isn't true anyway

No realy though your story is mad autistic and somebody might ask if you've been touched by an uncle sometime soon because victims act out in ways like this for help

tip fucking top

the bassist in my band has slept on tested L multiple times, everyone has different brain chemistry and different receptor-ligand affinities. Like my biochem professor trips if he has a sip of cough syrup.

Fish are friends, not food

nice dubs tho, but even 25i causes insomnia in most people, no knowing what he took

Sorry man, i'm better off than you since i never had any visuals leftover, but definately not the same as i was. Much more fearful, scattered and have to watch out what i expose myself too.

Honestly, if i were you i'd try and cut out on this board specifically. Ofcourse i'm not you and don't know what works (for me watching a jackie Chan movie did wonders in lifting me up out the gutter of the anxiety attacks, semi-delusions and depression afterwards.
I'd try and browse some of the more subject oriented and/or creative themed boards. Doesn't matter what it is about. But those are generally a lot more positive and uplifting. For me /toy/ worked and it's pretty much my homeboard now. Shit like Sup Forums and Sup Forums i have little patience for outside the occasional drawthread or whatever.
People tend to just vent their misery here wich has a sort of reverse facebook "everything is peachy" effect wich isn't something you could add the list now.

Bass players can sleep on acid dumbfuck, one of the only breed of humans who can due to how the grey matter works in their brain for perceived sound and timing

Bassists aren't normal people and your professor sounds like a junkie who's desperate enough to bond with idiots

I'm similar too but b is hilarious at times because you get dumbasses like OP here and the occasional discussion of misery/self inflicted disability like this reply