Good day, Sup Forums. I am here today not to shitpost, not to b8 and not to roachpost. Instead...

Good day, Sup Forums. I am here today not to shitpost, not to b8 and not to roachpost. Instead, I come to you with an honest request.

I am supposed to write a paper on ISIS for my pol sci class and I want to hold nothing back. By that, I mean I'll be completely blut and honest and say, for example, that Turkey supports ISIS both financially and logistically.

But in order to do that, I need to be better informed and where better to get REAL information on the subject at hand than here? So, I ask you now to please tell me things about ISIS that I wont find in, say, newspapers.
This may include, for instance, why were they formed, how were they formed, by whom are they being supported etc.
I would appreciate any and all contributions, friends.

>Tl;dr Want to know more about ISIS, please help.
>pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

journal-neo.org/2015/10/09/the-mystery-of-isis-toyota-army-solved/
globalresearch.ca/more-evidence-of-turkeys-support-of-the-islamic-state-isis-in-liaison-with-us-and-nato/5500916
businessinsider.com/links-between-turkey-and-isis-are-now-undeniable-2015-7
youtube.com/watch?v=weYt8WT30Cg
youtube.com/watch?v=jofj640B_xE
archive.org/details/IraqWarDoc
theatlantic.com/features/archive/2015/02/what-isis-really-wants/384980/
nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-terror/whos-funding-isis-wealthy-gulf-angel-investors-officials-say-n208006
reuters.com/article/2013/05/05/us-syria-crisis-un-idUSBRE94409Z20130505
un.org/disarmament/content/slideshow/Secretary_General_Report_of_CW_Investigation.pdf
web.mit.edu/sts/Analysis of the UN Report on Syria CW.pdf
s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/1006045/possible-implications-of-bad-intelligence.pdf
globalresearch.ca/syria-un-mission-report-confirms-that-opposition-rebels-used-chemical-weapons-against-civilians-and-government-forces/5363139
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10039672/UN-accuses-Syrian-rebels-of-chemical-weapons-use.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2320223/UN-accuses-Syrian-rebels-carrying-sarin-gas-attacks-blamed-Assads-troops.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/6/syrian-rebels-used-sarin-nerve-gas-not-assads-regi/
ibtimes.co.uk/turkey-youtube-ban-full-transcript-leaked-syria-war-conversation-between-erdogan-officials-1442161
21stcenturywire.com/2014/01/20/mit-study-further-destroys-washingtons-syria-chemical-weapons-claim/
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-22424188
anfenglish.com/features/sarin-gas-delivered-to-al-nusra-from-turkey
todayszaman.com/national_chp-deputies-govt-rejects-probe-into-turkeys-role-in-syrian-chemical-attack_402180.html
globalresearch.ca/turkish-whistleblowers-corroborate-story-on-false-flag-sarin-attack-in-syria/5483982
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
rt.com/news/337079-turkey-isis-oil-trade-evidence/
observer.com/2016/02/deal-with-the-devil-turkey-props-up-isis-by-buying-its-stolen-oil/
youtube.com/watch?v=78SoBxkiNTs
rt.com/usa/327386-hersh-interview-syria-rebels/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(You)
Have to be joking M8
Look outside your front door and it will tell you more about IsIs than anyone here can.
Kek

>not to roachpost

too late

See, I have no problem with your mocking me because I'm Turkish and whatnot. I seriously dont care. I've grown a very thick skin over the years of hanging out on this Taiwanese rock trading forum, but the least you could do is at least respond to my request after having yer giggles.
Seriously, I dont want my paper to be the same shit everyone has been saying these past years. Help me out? Please?

your comparing nationality vs species. dumbass roach

>your nationality=/=what organism you are

I havent written a single word about how Turks are the greatest people on Earth, how Russia is a shithole, how white we Turks are or how islam is a great thing. None of those retarded shitspewing other Turks do on here.

I really dont want to use a proxy for every post I make.

Sorry mate, I don't have anything for you. I'll give you a bump anyways.

Missing the point.

> >pic unrelated
I just posted the first picture with a sandnigger in it. It really doesnt matter much how little sense it makes.

Thanks for at least giving a shit, you're a good man.

Show how even the US heleped ISIS by giving them Toyota trucks inderictly trough the FSA
journal-neo.org/2015/10/09/the-mystery-of-isis-toyota-army-solved/

>Taiwaneese Rock trading forum
Wut

Bump, pls don't come here when you get visa-free travel.

I already have European citizenship. Dont worry though, Germanistan would be the last place I'd go to settle. Cant speak for the millions of uneducated roaches who have friends and family living over at your place, though.

hi newfriend

Grazie mille, amico. Sono molto grato.

are you trying to get arrested for offending Islam or something? it's great that you're educating yourself but watch out.

ISIS was created by the jewish state in order to bring forth the new world order. Read between the lines, ISIS literally stands for Israeli Secret Intelligence Service. Apart from controlling the US media, the world banking system and the New world order, jews are also in control of Israel.

Hey muslim frend fuck the west insh'allah

how much time do u have

Offending islam is still not a valid reason to get arrested here, despite the best efforts of the govt., but suggesting that Turkey is support ISIS is.
Thats why I'm a bit worried about all this, but getting cold feet wont do. I'm going to do this, and if I go to jail for it, so be it. I know people will fight for me, and I know I'll have furthered our agenda of undermining the authority and power of Erdoğan. So yeah. I'm prepared for that.
A band of exploding goat fuckers to bring about the NWO? Sounds a bit far fetched, no?
Another time, Captain Sweden.
Around two weeks, why?

Well, everything you need to know is already in the news user. The thing is you have to interpret, collect, cross-check this data to understand what's going on. Particularly, consider the time-frame of events.

Though, I would advice you to NOT go over the top with this shit.

Your country is now under martial law de facto. Journals are being closed, and a civil war is going on with the kurds. Spilling the beans and going full retard on such a sensitive topic is the best way to add yourself on a government list.

I would advise you keep your more extreme opinions for yourself, and always consider what other parties said about a particular matter.

When you'll write your paper, make it so people won't know what YOU think
>isis did this or that with the help of this turkish person
>this turkish person denied and said this happened instead

See what I mean ?

Proceed this way and you may not end killed by "kurdish terrorists".

>that Turkey supports ISIS both financially and logistically.
Stop what you are doing because its pointless you will only get an F which wont make you less of a roach just do a bluepill project get an A and skitter forward with your life cycle

>nationality=ethnicity
we're reaching levels of idiocy that should not be possible

globalresearch.ca/more-evidence-of-turkeys-support-of-the-islamic-state-isis-in-liaison-with-us-and-nato/5500916

And especially this

businessinsider.com/links-between-turkey-and-isis-are-now-undeniable-2015-7

The basis for why is varied but it has much to do with how isis threatens and kills the Kurds and isis represents a counterbalance/chemo to Rojava and the threat of a Kurdish uprising in
Turkey. This is why the Turkish border had been porous to isis fighters from Europe wanting to join isis but closed to Kurds trying to join the fight across the border such as in the case of the siege of kobani

It's likely that turkey never anticipated isis to grow as strong and as much a threat to turkey itself as it had so that's why it supported isis fairly consistently up until recently. Idk

It's not worth getting arrested over some school report.

uhhh isis suport turey my teacher :D

roaching levels*

Saudi arabia is likely the main antagonist in this.

Maybe turkey is on a smaller scale a supporter of ISIS, but whatever turkey does is nothing compared to saudi arabia. This country is fucking insane.

Want to "redpill" people? Spread information about the very heart of islam, the country with mecca and medina. This should be easier to prove and have a better effect.

One a second note I do hope you can get rid of that sack of shit Erdogan. Personally I wouldn't mind turkey in the eu if you got a more secular, toned down leader and fixed your democracy. Turks are bros for the most part. Only thing I don't want here is the kurds.

>goodchild
IT'S A RUSE

what type of source will u like documentaries or articals i got a lot of them form radicalization under Saddam,Assad relishing hardcore muslim brotherhood raghads, chemical weapons used by fsa ,Iranians using syria as supply route of there hizbuallaha project to suddam's old generals who r responsible for isis military victories if u want a starting point start with "zakarwi" (leader of al quida in arabian peninsula ) and blowing of a holy shite mosque in iraq in 2009

look for reasons as to why turkey have given support to ISIS, such as oil trade

while at it, id be useful to bring in the usas goverment as one of the original creators of isis

i quess depends on how long you will make it and will your writing simply evolve around isis or isis AND turkey?

if its simply isis, then you need to attack each country that has supported isis. the more involved the country is the more space it likely needs

perhaps when you have made the paper, you know, well enough of information in it, make another note that extends for questions that you might have to answer afterwards. they might simply ask questions or come and attack you and your, what they might describe as "beliefs" that are your researched facts

also if you are my kind of person, you drop some extra drama writing in it, that you expand spots that are more juicy than others. kinda overdo them if you will

>posting debunked pictures
do you even read news or are you all memes

it always works

>being this new

It's like you don't know you're interacting with people on a Malaysian paperclip newsletter.

This actually. The roots for isis runs deeper in Saudi Arabia and Qatar more than turkey. Turkey more or less has little ideological reason to go support isis but all the reasons in the world to protect its sphere of influence and lay ruin to two enemies of turkey (syria and kurdistan)

The Saudis tho are ultimately the ideological parent of isis and Qatar it's financial backer. Far more insidious than turkeys role. They cultivated it, Turkey co-opted it

citizenship != ethnicity

That actually makes so much sense. The teacher's opposed to the AKP regime too, and told me that he'd keep the paper to himself if I wrote some dangerous stuff, but you can never be too careful in Turkey.

I dont know, I want to tell myself that I wont fear Erdoğan, but on the other hand...
Fucking hell.
Thank you, both for the articles, and for your own thoughts. You've helped a lot.
Keep your poison to yourself, çomar.
Saudi Arabia, eh? Worth looking into, I guess. The more detailed the paper, the better. Thanks.
Also, thank you for your honest and sincere support. Not all Kurds are cave dwellers though. I mean, at least fifteen percent of them are civilized.
Oh wow. Wow! I'd love some articles, Indianon! Thank you!
Great advice. The main focus will be on ISIS and Turkey is just a chapter. So USA, Turkey, Saudi Arabia are guaranteed to have a place in my paper. Any other countries you can recommend that are in league with ISIS and are worth checking out?

>suddam's old generals

youtube.com/watch?v=weYt8WT30Cg

Uh huh. Saudis, I can understand, but what does Qatar have to gain from this?

Ahmed is...

Nationally Swedish
Ethnically Arab
Culturally Arab

2/3 is Arab, but sure, let's just pretend only nationality matters, if that makes the leftists feel happy.

Remember
Nationality; where you are born and the country on your passport
Ethnicity; your ancestors and blood, even skin colour
Culture; languages you know and common mannerisms

The three are VERY different things and you absolutely must be mindful of all of them to combat cosmopolitanism. The response wasn't a slippery slope about a mouse born in a stable, but "no, that makes Ahmed nationally Swedish, but not necessarily culturally or ethnically Swedish."

Live and learn.

>a view for assad's control syria

youtube.com/watch?v=jofj640B_xE

Being born in Sweden doesn't make you a Swedish citizen. Being born from a Swedish mother does.

You are gonna need a lot of sourced articles and research and to that google is your friend but try to avoid conspiratorial or prorussian sources. The more western the more credible it'll appear on your bibliography.

something i will highly recommencement of origins of isis during iraq war mostly unbiased perfect starting point of the paper

archive.org/details/IraqWarDoc

They rape goats and marry them- according to cnn

D-don't be racist.

You should write about the house of Saud being Donmeh that originally came from Turkey and how Sunnis are actually ruled by Turkish Jews, which means that ISIS, Turkey, and Saudi Arabia actually respond to Israeli commands through your religious leaders.

Reminder that USA and ISIS (and other "revolutions") just attack Shia nations.

look at how the Obama administration has been moving weapons to "rebels" that just seem to happen to fall into ISIS hands.
My take on it: US supports ISIS to overthrow Syria and set up a puppet government that will allow a pipeline through it. This is to undercut Russian oil and keep the US petrodollar strong.
With a strong petrodollar, we can force countries to trade oil in USD, and I guess we then screw them out of money by inflation or other money tricks?

What?

Can you prove that? It's exactly how the graphic implies in America and Australia. I doubt it, because it means someone born in Sweden to immigrants would be technically stateless.

I love it when European nations have that sliver of nationalism, like the French forcing you to at least attempt French or the German refusal to drop their industriousness. It's like "fuck you I won't do what you tell me."

It's not about citizenship. It's just what the Swedish media and politicians have been saying: they aren't "foreigners," they're "Swedes, just like you."

It goes along with the whole idea that Sweden doesn't have a culture, foreigners are only coming to give you more culture, Sweden is for all people, everyone can be a Swede, there is no such thing as a Swedish race, etc.

At no point does that image suggest people born in Sweden are legal citizens, just that the current media narrative says this makes them "native Swedish."

There's no huge conspiracy Mehmet; ISIS formed out of Al Qaeda in Iraq and the disenfranchised generals of Saddam's regime combined with local Sunnis. Al Qaeda is Arabic for 'the base', that base was for an Islamic State, Baghdadi and his boys didn't think Al Qaeda leadership in Yemen were working fast enough towards that goal so they went full retard. Also another interesting bit of information is that Baghdadi is a member of an ancient tribe of Arabs who are the only ones able to be Caliph. Don't take my word for it though.

theatlantic.com/features/archive/2015/02/what-isis-really-wants/384980/

Bump

Doesnt change much, given how your women are actively encouraged to get fucked by sandniggers.
These are great, m80. Thanks!
Thats good advice. The only problem is, how honest are western sources? And which ones?
Showing credible sources for that will be a bit difficult though.
Quite a believable and simple "conspiracy theory". This'll come in handy, thanks!
Kek.

Welcome friend

I thought "Al Qaeda", or, "El Kaide" meant "The Rule". Nevermind that though.
Despite being everything you said, cant they also be supported by Turkey, Saudis and whatnot?
Also, thanks for the article.

Qatar is the top country providing private donations and financial support to iSlamic state.

nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-terror/whos-funding-isis-wealthy-gulf-angel-investors-officials-say-n208006

The oil rich millionaires in gulf countries are generally pouring their wealth into IS because of affinity for their brand of Sunni islam

Saudi Arabia, while having a lot to do with IS, founded and relies on salafist ideology as a justification for the monarchy in the country. So despite their leading role, the Saudis are actually increasingly anxious about islamic states growing influence and routinely cracks down on elements of the group that arises inside saudi arabia.

Oh wow. I never knew about any of this. Thanks, Leafriend! You've helped immensely!

It's like finding needles in a haystack. The west often reports on what's Actually Happening but consigns those reports to the back page, buried under mountains of propaganda and what not. You can trust it will be reported in some capacity but it will never be allowed to be more prominent than a forgettable oped or report on websites of publications

Also, forgot to mention but Turkey has a lot of US influence in it. We are closely watching your gov't and military because Turkie is a valuable asset in "bringing regional stability" aka supporting ISIS to overthrow the "oppressive regime" sovereign government of Syria.
So maybe put a lot of emphasis on the US involvement in supporting ISIS so that there is plausible deniability as to whether you are calling out your government. Then you can say that you were writing a paper on the US involvement in Turkey and not Turkey itself.

The US is both supporting and manipulating Turkey A LOT. That much is quite clear, but using it as a front makes good sense. I'll make sure to stage the paper that way. Thank you for caring, user.
Right, right. So you're positive that if I'm able to dig it out, every article on the matter at hand has valuable information in it?
This is good. This is very good.

something on chemical weapons

un.org/disarmament/content/slideshow/Secretary_General_Report_of_CW_Investigation.pdf
s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/1006045/possible-implications-of-bad-intelligence.pdf
globalresearch.ca/syria-un-mission-report-confirms-that-opposition-rebels-used-chemical-weapons-against-civilians-and-government-forces/5363139
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10039672/UN-accuses-Syrian-rebels-of-chemical-weapons-use.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2320223/UN-accuses-Syrian-rebels-carrying-sarin-gas-attacks-blamed-Assads-troops.html

washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/6/syrian-rebels-used-sarin-nerve-gas-not-assads-regi/
ibtimes.co.uk/turkey-youtube-ban-full-transcript-leaked-syria-war-conversation-between-erdogan-officials-1442161

21stcenturywire.com/2014/01/20/mit-study-further-destroys-washingtons-syria-chemical-weapons-claim/
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-22424188
anfenglish.com/features/sarin-gas-delivered-to-al-nusra-from-turkey
todayszaman.com/national_chp-deputies-govt-rejects-probe-into-turkeys-role-in-syrian-chemical-attack_402180.html
globalresearch.ca/turkish-whistleblowers-corroborate-story-on-false-flag-sarin-attack-in-syria/5483982

The house of Saud's history is easy, it will just get you killed. You can just look at who is trading oil with ISIS and what currencies they use.

Turkey isn't the only one who's been caught supplying them and buying oil, Israel has been too. Saudi Arabia, Israel, and the USA together are a fairly well-known alliance intended to enforce oil trade in US dollars, so for most purposes they work together.

You can easily connect Israel, Saudi Arabia, USA, ISIS, and Turkey together and it's not hard to prove. Explaining what exactly they plan to do is getting into conjecture, but it's easy to prove that ISIS-Turkey-Israel are working together and Turkey-USA-Israel are working together. The Saudi connection is sort of tangential to but if you're talking to an audience that hates Jews, it's easy to tie Saudi-Israel-USA by Judaism and their actions in the oil trade. The house of Saud's ethnic roots in Turkey and your NATO membership rope you into the American/Saudi/Israeli alliance and it is fairly easy to prove that ISIS is just playing ball with them.

It's not hard to prove that Lybia, Egypt, Iran, Syria revolutions were instigated by American activity and the Syrian war is a farce. We instigated the whole thing, we are currently funding the "rebels" (which are actually foreigners, not Syrians) and ISIS, and we are as a group threatening Russia if they intervene to defend the Syrian government against us.

Sorry if that's a bit confusing. The individual steps towards explaining this "conspiracy" are not that hard to prove, but it takes forever to get it all on paper like that.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

Here's a leaked email from Hillary Clinton explaining how the USA caused the Syrian war intentionally, we're doing it for Israel, and we're trying to destroy Iran.

Welcome, new friend.

Oh wow, thats a lot of articles, user! Thank you, this is invaluable to me!
You explained it pretty well, and I've already started constructing a formal, report-worthy form of that. Besides that, that email will be a great asset. Thank you.

based pajeet

Careful Turkbro, perhaps your efforts are better spent trying to secularize your country further than to expose your connection to ISIS?

If youre willing to use Russian news sources, theres a lot of articles. Of course though, this is a biased source.

rt.com/news/337079-turkey-isis-oil-trade-evidence/

This source has Russian """evidence""" of Isis oil trucks crossing your border.

observer.com/2016/02/deal-with-the-devil-turkey-props-up-isis-by-buying-its-stolen-oil/

This source talks about Israeli allegations of Turkish oil trade with ISIS.

However Im sure your teacher will disregard these sources because they reference Russia and Israel. Theres more out there for certainty.

Dont get killed please.

remember to start from this
if u need more help later came to /sg/
and this form 8:00

youtube.com/watch?v=78SoBxkiNTs

>archive.org/details/IraqWarDoc
Believe me, I'm doing all I can to get Erdoğan thrown out. If our connection to ISIS is exposed publicly, undeniably, then we can stop the tyrant and start on the path to recovery.
Sic semper tyrannis, hopefully.
I'll do my best, my friend. Thank you.
Wow. Pretty impressive India. Thank you again for everything.

and this op here gents, is what we call a turkish cuckold
can't even do his own research. what a fucking loser

Go back to sucking mohammads cock, bozkurt.

o i almost forgot this
rt.com/usa/327386-hersh-interview-syria-rebels/