Sup Forums, i just lost both of my true friends and i need to know how to deal with this pain im feeling

Sup Forums, i just lost both of my true friends and i need to know how to deal with this pain im feeling
Also feels thread i guess

I'm sorry to hear you're in pain, user.

How did you lose them?

Fuckin' sucks man. Hope you eventually find peace.

Our interests changed a whole bunch...
Kind of makes sense because those are bound to change with time and I knew him for like 5 years.
The other one just straight up blocked me on everything without an explanation of warning.
Thanks for the kind words, user.

A friend for a very, very long time came to visit me 2 months and we hooked up. When he left we started an LDR and now we're not together anymore because of the way it affected our dynamic, I guess. I can't tell if it was a mistake or not to get with him. But I miss him. I miss my friend more than anything. I'm just sitting here and I have no idea what I'm supposed to do- that emptiness is so painful.

Stay strong, user. We'll get through it.

I have something
>be me, 19
>birthday is in 3 days, planning something with my best friend, lovely asian girl
>never do anything for my birthday, but I wanted to go out with her and catch up on attack on titan, something comfy
>today, chatting about our birthday
>"uhm, I have something planned for my birthday, but we can do anything we want on yours"
>"oh, I have plans on wednesday, maybe thursday?"

I will never be the first option of my first option.
And before you say it. I'm not in the friendzone, I just can't seem to have any emotional bond with anyone. As I concentrate more in my studies I seem to be more emotionally distant to anyone, I recently got accepted to my countrie's equivalent to a MD/PhD program, I study my ass off but I just dont get any satisfactions in life.

>past week, went out to the movies with another girl
>she is cute and smart, 7-8/10 she is interested in me
>after we go to a park and lay down in the grass
>chat for a bit, she starts hugging me and caressing my hair
>she looks me in the eyes and aproaches her face to mine
>i just cant kiss her, i just feel empty, it just doesnt seem even worth it
>I stand up and offer to take her home
>go home and keep studying

I exercise, I study. I work my fucking ass off, but I never thought the true barrier would be in my mind.
Shit, lately I have been thinking about suicide more and more. I just feel exhausted and in despair at the same time. I feel like I will not enjoy anything anymore, ever. I feel like I'm drowning, gasping for air.

Yeah, this feeling just feels like a void is consuming me and it hurts me even more because of it reminds me of the time i lost my best friend. I dont know why. Is it me or the friends im picking or am i just unlucky??

check this shit out
fake faggot right here

That's really sad

>iknowthatfeel.jpg

they're fake as shit bro fucking fake as shit... guess what im shipping out in 10 days and they pull this shit 1 week in advance hahaah fuck them to hell they can all rot in dogshit

I feel you man, I'm always a second option for everyone I put first. Fuck this man, I just want out.

I fucking feel for you man. I was actually my friend's first choice all the time. Imagine a bond like that being taken away. My friends and i just sort of clicked, but now they are gone and the only one can lead me is myself. No one to lean on or to complain with. Its just full lone wolf and its harder that way. Much harder... Im thinking about just offing myself because im too scared to remake friends because of what might happen. I wish you the best. Much love user

Fuck those fucking retards. You dont need them user. They are just a waste of you. The only thing that weighs on you in this is if you make them affect you.

Is there any chance of me finding happiness? I'm so alone and afraid and I don't have anyone to lean on. The only time the loneliness goes away is when I'm on LSD, but I try to limit that to once every two months. The only reason I haven't killed myself yet is because my sisters and dad. My mom died of cancer when I was 13, and I've just been so fucked up ever since. And anyone I try to reach out to and make a connection with always puts me on the back burner.

Don't try to find a reason. Sometimes, there just isn't one.

I'm the type of person that will agree to disagree, as long as I understand the reasoning on why someone believes a certain topic over something else.

With stuff like this, the only explanation is that there isn't one. It can just happen out of nowhere. No one is at fault, user. All you know is that you were the best friend that you could be in that moment of time, and that the pain that's caused is temporary. You did your best buddy. Let it go. I'm having trouble doing it too, but this isn't the first time it happened and I know you're smarter than that. Just give it some time. We're all here for you anyways, regardless of what happens.

yeah i've been trying not to let it get me down but it seems i just need to forget about them

Thank you pal, I hope you find a lot more of meaningful and happy moments in this life.

Stop being a faggot pussy!

user, what im gonna tell you is kinda fucked up, i think it is Atleast. To get over it just say fuck it, its for the best. Keep doing stuff, dont slow down because if you do the world will eat you up and fuck you up. Just. Keep. Moving. Its how i managed to get in college with no loans even though my dad had died 1 month before i graduated highschool.

Dont give up user, we are all here for you. Everyone in this thread. Look at everyones posts and acknowledge that they feel the same as you.

Why me though... why me.

Thanks user
>tfw I am a robot

jesus h. christ, keep moving on man stay strong

Yeah, erase them.
You don't even know how much better those words make me feel. Thanks user.
Fuck off nigger
Good advice user. Ill keep it close

My mistake, robot.

You're never alone in this. You're always important to someone, even if you don't think so. Even if you think that you're not, user, trust me. I don't know you, I don't know your name, I don't know what you look like, I don't know what you like. The only thing I know is that we've both shared this pain, among countless others in this thread. That makes us alike. I may not know you, but you're important to me. You gotta keep going. Don't let this affect the rest of your life. I know you can do it.

how many people go without breeding? how common is it?

Thanks man i am and will.

you could fuck a hooker

Fuck user. Ok ok... i will keep going just for you and for people like you. It really feels like we are all alone in this but as soon as we open our eyes, we realize that we have people. Thank you for this user.

yeah, but I want a family..

Adoption.

this

You're welcome, Sup Forumsrotha. One love. I know we got this.

Yes. Together.

yea I've thought about that, but aren't single parents worse

Op here. Im off to go to sleep. I want my friends here to know that you gave me a lot of hope. Thank you for that. Hopefully i run into all of you later. Peace out. -ngc

A lot of the kids are fucked up too

yeah true. maybe I'll do this later on when i am stable.