Post view from your window

Post view from your window.

I don't believe it's the view from your window. Where I live all snow has already melted, so...

Then you are not from central or northern Russia. Snow is back, comrade.

Yeah. It's been snowing a bit but it melted anyway. I'm from Central Russia in case you're wondering.

I can take a pic with sup and date. But I'm being lazy.

rainy days

/comfy/

Where from Russia is this from?

I would love to but i havent got a camera.

Not from my window but i wanna share this cool picture i took today

It was snowing this morning. But it all did melt. May be somewhere in spb it' still snowing... but everything lower moscow is ok.

Not from today, and not from my window, but it fits the mood. It's from a few weeks ago.

Today the weather is clear (as in not foggy), but cloudy (no sun to speak of).

Pic is a highway about two kilometers from my flat. It separates a residental area from an industrial area. The building is a big bakery in the industrial area.

What's that tower in the backgorund?

beer factory

Snowing right now...

What's that building for?

Power? Heating?

>Heating?
Yep, boiler house

That's cool.

In Sweden, many local boiler stations were abandoned in favour of larger ones further away from the residental areas. Most of them have been demolished to make place for new buildings.

Pic related is my local boiler station. It hasn't been in use for a long time, and I've heard of plans to tear it down. I hope they don't do it, though, since it's a pretty important landmark for the residents.

Looks like building from fantasy, nice

It originally had glass panels on the bottom floor, through which you could see the machinery all lit up.

They've been removed now, though. Maybe due to vandalism.

a fucking wonderland

how

is this from 20 years ago?

I don't understand, it looks like a typical central European city centre.

have you every been to eastern europe?

shit looks so depressing a lot of the time since roads are shit with patched up holes everywhere, walls are all fucked and have graffiti all over them, every other building is a big soviet style apartment building,etc.

just the colors and the image quality make it look like it's one of those retro pics

Well, Czech rep is well known for its old architecture. It's also closer to Germany culturally.

And it's not like that pic didn't have any modern buildings. I can see one white commieblock on the right. There are also some tower block in the upper middle.

Don't ever reply to me again. I'm not talking about the architecture

/comfy/

Fake news

took this photo last december

What did he mean by this?
That's nice.

Central russia

>tfw no Sup Forums bf

eh

Shit hong kong is so small that other hongkongers must know where i live

really nice

Nice try big brother.

your country looks like a giant Chernobyl

Is having a flat in a skyscraper considered a luxury in HK? Or is it something poorfags can afford?

Are you rich?