We all have sit through the same boring old commercials. If you watch TV, browse the internet, whatever...

We all have sit through the same boring old commercials. If you watch TV, browse the internet, whatever, it's a fact of life. But sometimes during the commercial there's a certain guy/girl who catches your eye. Someone you just find attractive.

Post commercial guys/girl you find attractive.

Pic related: Completely infatuated with her, I don't even know her name (Cannot even find her name as she's "Uncredited"). Is it just me?

Yeah, she's pretty. Please try not to track her down and choke her to death with her own panties, OP.

No idea who that is and no I don't tolerate commercials, what is this, 1990? Lol do you really watch tv?

No worries about that. It just sucks when you find a girl you find beautiful and yet you are unable to find out more about her. I'm thinking it's like this for some others too.

this desu, i threw out my tv tuner because of adverts

I hear ya. For the most part. But you can't FF or skip ads on live TV.

I can't remember but you know those Liberty Mutual commercials? I found that bitch with the latte was eye catching. But mostly nah.

Bump.
I know we live in an age where we can skip commercials, but it wasn't always like that!

I only ever see live TV when I book a hotel room and the prostitutes usually insist that I turn it off.

The milf from the Subaru Forester commercial. That look and then that smile...man! Exactly my type.

I dig that blonde haired girl with the pixie cut from that one mint gum commercial

I can see it. She's kind of got that...mix of sexy/housewife look, I don't know.

Not sure I remember that commercial...did you ever have any success looking her up (if you even did)?

Is this pic related, OP?

I literally haven't seen a commercial in years.

Whoever this girl is. I sware she reminds me of Ashley Burch. I wonder what secrets she's hiding. You can almost see it in her eyes....

>watching broadcast TV
>not having adblock

A lot of people seem to have this...issue, I guess, too. Nice to know. But I know there's got to be more! Maybe we can find out names, too.
What is this? Am I reading this wrong? None of you watch TV on a flat screen...television?

>tv commercials
Lel

People talk about these commercials. They even talk about commercials on YouTube. I haven't seen them. I probably miss some popular cultural references now, as well as promotions for the new movies and television series coming out.

>watching TV instead of streaming or torrenting
>not using AdBlock

There is no excuse for this unless you're older than 40 or retarded

So people who watch TV make posts like this? Where they quote 10 people and make responses to them?

Jesus Christ how do I get out of sharing a society with people like this?

You refuse to be a part of it. No one is forcing you participate here, buddy. Just walk away from the keyboard and keep to your self or your own little circle, kay?

No, it's not. The resemblance is uncanny, though.

Thanks for not responding to fifteen others in this reply.

shitty pic, but yeah. from the recent rolaid commercial. her name is Ashley Caldwell.

>Muh dick

>dat knowing look she gives when she slides down off-camera

Who is that? I feel like i;ve seen her in other commericals...

Names Erika Soto I guess she's going to be in halo wars 2?? I know what you mean when ever I hear this commercial on I immediately drop everything and jerk off to it as fast as I can which I always finish on time.

It's nice somelse made this thread because I wasn't. She's adorable with her round face but I gave up trying to find her. Hate to shit on you, OP. But your probably going to get nowhere.

Fucking thanks, dude. So she's going to be in Halo, eh? I don't really care though, I don't have an Xbox. So is she voice acting in it or something?

>and then you totaled him!

I can't stand this bitch. When your head is bigger than your torso, you have lost the genetic lotto.

>Love. It's what makes a Subaru a Soohbahru

I think that's Jessica Lindsey she's starred in a few movies, too.