haha

If only she opened her legs

Kik?

dont got

wwyd? be rough with this slutty chick

Hnnnngh

Friends ex. Super kinky girl. Interest?

Seems like a good fuck. More of her? And tell how is she in sex

According to him she's an amazing fuck. Super loud, loves to ride. One night at a party she got fuckin wrecked and blew both of us in the bed of his truck. Swallowed both loads like a champ

Does she use those boobs to please men?

I'm sure she does. They're massive, why wouldn't she?

I was sure about it, just wanted to hear it lol. Any nudes or sexy pics?

Got a couple like this

Ex GF's best friend, used to fuck her myself on and off a few years ago. Got some good stories, she's a super slut. Anybody wanna hear/see more?

Yes please

Hear and see mate, keep going

Well to start off on a solid note (since there's a lot of stories), her and my ex were my first 3 way. We all drank at my house that night, ended up daring her and my ex to kiss, then they just kept going afterwards. They eventually pulled me in with them (I wasn't hesitant whatsoever), and had some of the best sex of my life for pretty much the entire night. She can ride cock like a champ, and is bisexual so she knew how to please my ex veryyyy well. Ended up cumming inside of each of them once throughout the night

If you're not telling us what you would like to had but the real story, you're a lucky bastard. Keep going

whoever posted jessica's picture... she saw it and is coming after you full throttle with metal arms and shields the size of seven heavy storm crafts, boiiiiii

Who's Jessica?

Which one is she?

No that's most certainly a real story, she gets fucking kinky when she drinks/does drugs. She had a heavy xanny addiction 2-3 years ago, and I remember partying with her when we were kinda fuck buddies. I walked in on her getting gangbanged by like 5-6 dudes, and the next day I gave her a ride home and by the time I dropped her off she was ready to fuck again, so I plowed her in my car for about 45 minutes.

Thoughts?

Did she ever send you any nice pics?

I deleted a lot after she fucked me over with some money and I wanted her out of my life. Ended up fucking her again consistently a year later, so I've got a few that she sent me from then.

Any nudes?

Closest thing I got

Kind user from previous thread who was posting Lauren's pictures, please continue...

My ex victoria

Moooorrreee

More

Are those tits as nice as they look?

Yes. Dont have any nudes tho.

Did you ever send any messages over kik from the last thread?

fuck, what a hot slut. insta?

nope.

thoughts?

Good to know you didn't just skip me. Are you still going to send them?

Holy fuck!!!

post the images of her from the last thread? for those of us who werent there

more of this blonde slut

why kik though?

age? is she some sort of model?

Ayyy

nah, she just does it sometimes. she's 20

It's difficult to keep up a conversation when any random user can interrupt and you can't tell who's who. I'm also guessing you'll be more inclined to share information in private.

dont have pics on my phone, sorry.

i like this...more.

I don't care for kik. Please keep posting more....and if you don't mind maybe her social media...but I wont push it.

You can keep posting here if you want, but I still want to chat