I fucking threw up when i saw this

is there anything more disgusting? u'd have to brush ur teeth for an hour and the stank would still be there
yuck!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tPmwvQPq6KA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Actually black women are really good at sucking dick. They have good lips for it.

If you want to ruin my fetish for dark women, you're going to have to try harder than than

t. race traitor

look up the percentage of stds in america by race. Or obesity or divorce.

enjoy your AIDS burgerfats
i visited yankeedoodleland once and every time a NIGGER walked near me the smell was overpowering and I GAGGED. how do u fat cunts handle the stench???

so what is your face going to look like after you realize 99% of the black bithces you fetishize over are mixes?

Don't knock it until you tied it.

t. oil driller.

Hold up, you mother fuckers raped aboriginal women so please don't even go there.

Oh come on, OP. Kissing is perfectly fine. The actual lewd thing you'd need to wash up for afterwords is hand-holding.

op is a fag

Fuck a horse too while you're at it.

Nah, some black chick's are hot. And mixed girls can be downright gorgeous in my eye.

Koreans don't like black people either. They are our friends.

youtube.com/watch?v=tPmwvQPq6KA

Nice blog racist bitch

>2016
>not being racist

Libtard detected

>i fucking threw up when i saw this

I'd say being this much of a little girl is pretty disgusting.

Nice flag unracist bitch.

Yes. You lose to Emus. That's more disgusting.

It's true, a black girl will suck your dick for literally hours if you let her, they will absolutely worship a white cock.

cyrpus? ur a fucking wog anyway. suck a black dick papadopolis

Black women are beautiful. Every white guy should mix them.

How can white women even compete?

Your child is going to be dumber than you Cletus.

So many sexy black women to pick from.

beastiality is illegal and this mentally ill man should be imprisoned and the baboon euthanised

It's their smell of hormons.
Lovely smell

rolling.

1) Black women / white male relationships are the statistically most stable
2) All black women want a traditional family, they are pulled to degeneracy by black males
3) All black women want white men. Even Azaelia Banks who hates whites is transfixed with white men. You can even get a black woman if you are a virgin nerd.
4) Dick sucking lips

> hey mom I capitalized nigger and aids, that way they will have no doubt im racist!

*feeds koala bear*

Gess who's driving all these white men to commit beastiality
|
|
>
|
|/

Their dicks?

I know a conservative black girl from high school who joined the military and is now married to a white man.

Stop judging so hard, Sup Forums

I know your pain kiwibro,
I'm stuck in a relationship with the chinese and have to wash the stink off my body everytime.

Lets see what I get from this box of chocolates.

Im going to keep fucking my black wife. Have fun with your "pure, innocent, """""'loyal"""" white gf. Be sure to vome post your feels thread on Sup Forums when she sucks someone elses cock. Lmaoing at your life

AIDS is an acronym, you dumbfuck. It's supposed to be capitalized.

I don't know man...can't say that I'd refuse to fuck them if an opportunity is present, but if I'd have to choose between a 10/10 nigger and a 10/10 white chick, I'd say the white chick within a heartbeat.
Seriously. Even the best among the niggers I consider them to be 8/10 max on a white women's scale

Ya white women are whores, Sup Forums thinks they can save them.

We need to create a new race with colored women. It can work the same way. They will be indoctrinated by their white fathers.

But whatever, keep trying to get your slut piece of shit white woman.

Well, i felt sick too when I saw this but not because of the skin colour but because of how her skull looks.

When they look like Thats ok for me but the one from OP is just disqusting...

FUCKING CHIMNEY-SWEEPERS! y'all worse than coal-burners

my sentiments exactly, dont want to betray my race but holy shit I wouldnt mind sticking my dick into their nigress asses if you knwo what I mean

Fight the BLACKED meme with BLEACHED

Why are you even here senpai

If every black woman got bleached the world would be a smarter place.

Thanks BLM for the tip, is this guy famous in USA?

there is literally nothing wrong with having a black gf for as long as you don't have any kids with them

I was dating a black chick for about a year, best fucking sex I've ever had.

Just do it.

You are fighting nature pham.
Don't you want to see her get swole with your white child?

COLONIZED

The BBV has low divocee rates with the BWC.

White roasties can never compete with the BBV

ITT:
> Whites think getting blacks pregnant is beneath them

Meanwhile blacks get whites pregnant with out a flinch.

This is why we are losing.

>is there anything more disgusting?
yes, you.

for nogs making thier kids less nigger is an improvement.

90% of all important black leaders in the US were upgraded with white genes

Hi plebbit. We don't like race-mixers here. You see, we're good Christian people who follow Jesus' advice to 'not throw our pearls before swine.' You might understand if you studied negroid genetics.

black woman are actually loyal and faithful unlike lying, cheating whore white woman

>when a non-white woman touches your hair and says "I really like blondes"

Improve them a second time.

Blackie >> Halfie >> Quadroon

Quadroon = win

Their penis.

THIS

13% of us population is black.
We can easily win the race war with our genes.

Any man that doesn't want to throw his pearls on some girls uterus is half a fag at least.

> We're good semitic people.

Pol is not theist.

>loads of West Indians came over in the 1970s
>Bongistan has a really high rate of miscegenation
>Delicious mixed grills everwhere

S..sorry nordic ancestors

That woman has hardly any black in her, though. Kids looks funny, however.

The "racist" posts in these threads aren't even "white nationalist" men. It's salty white women and jews trying to sow racial disharmony.

Mix away, my white brothers. Black women are great. Mixed women are great. Make America Great Again!

How did you guys break up?

L A T I N A S
A
T
I
N
A
S

Just come out now user. I'm sure your mother will still accept you.

>Ethiopians > every other African

Was about to post this. Be aware of the plants. They are here to make us look worse than we are, make the weakest of us argue for points that are not our own, all while pushing true discourse to the bottom of the stack.

The SAGES are awakening.

I'm fucking a black woman occasionally, it's brought me no trouble. I'm not racemixing, so it's a non-issue

He looks so confused and disappointed.

I have no preference when it comes to the race of a girl. If they're hot, I'll fuck them and maybe be their boyfriend.

I've been with white girls, black girls, Asian girls and Mexican girls. Black girls are great fucks, especially when it's bareback and they're riding. They have wider hips and asses and most of them know what they're doing.

Keep in mind, I'm not a fan of nigs, but I don't understand this "I would never have sex with a black girl" bullshit. As long as a woman isn't disgusting, fat or an uggo, pussy is pussy. Yeah, I have my preferences (white, petite brunette and/or redheads) but black girls, from my experience, basically worship your cock. There's a great submissiveness and eager to please with them, something you don't get with white girls usually (recent girlfriend was white, but extremely insecure about herself, neediest relationship I've ever been in, she "needed" me everyday because of her depression).

Don't knock any race of pussy until you've tried it.

guys who wear white glasses are faggot degenerates. he's more than welcome to socialize with the nigress.

Agreed.

My wife is mixed and i am white
You can't even tell our kids are anything but white.

Feels good making this nation whiter than it was.

>doesn't want this strong black woman being loyal to their man

Black women can be ok. They tend to be extremely loyal partners and will integrate into white society if you don't treat them like a nigger. I don't really get all the hate for them desu.

High test

good goy

Most of them are ugly. That's probably why.

>2016
>not sticking your dick in every available female ending with children from multiple women and multiple races

You're missing out.

>not fucking the black out of her womb
Racemixing is fine when the men do it.

Most of them are mixed.
>adding to the beatiful bw = mixed woman meme
Congratz.

Black women are hot. Their skin goes up to 70 degrees.

Most white women are ugly but cake themselves in makeup to look completely different, not to mention are the most likely to betray their race for another. Why do they get a free pass?

No that's true, but British women are goblins, this is pretty common knowledge.

Point is, if you're going to go for a non white, why go for black? They're at the bottom of the barrel.

I saw a cutie though just the other day on the 4-6 tram line.

She was 9/10 fo sho, and African neger grillz are actually pretty, unlike the disgusting fatass American negros.

Yeah, ofc if they are both cuties I'd choose a pureblood Mongol, since she's easier to live with probably, but still there are some hot negresses out there, so it's always an option.

Is this thing supposed to represent a side view of a penis?

small dicked whitebois BTFO

Give me anyone of them.

Jealousy....envy...they wabt the BWC.

You mad?

Jesus christ user, spoiler that shit.

>not doing your duty to the God-Emperor of Man
>not keeping the wombs of the lesser races filled with ever increasingly white babies
>not dragging humanity, generation by generation, closer to the perfection of He Who Protects

All heretics must burn.

How can white women even compete?

Another reason not to kiss one