Should I do this?

Should I do this?
also, drug thread

Yeah why not

The thing is is that it's really not enjoyable. You won't feel good on it. I was prescribed it for tremors and my doctor took me off of it because I had strange hallucinations. Just read a book.

Keep your first time under 400mg and get ready for the Jimmy legs

Had a conversation on my TV remote like it was my phone. When I realized what I was doing I couldn't even comprehend it. Like there was someone on the other line....in my mind. Shit was so cash. I don't recommend it.

>prescribed benadryl

Top kek

I think I must be weird, benadryl gives me a better high than weed, and I don't even need to do much of it.

Crush and snort. Thank me later.

DXM is way more fun than DPH.

True

I swear to god. My pdoc had a thing for prescribing me odd medication. I had tremors from lithium so first he gave me cogentin (that ended badly), then benadryl, and finally propranolol (which i've been on for years now).

I've been anxious to try it again because last time I did I was a dipshit and drank too much too quickly and threw up all over the place, otherwise i'd probably be robotripping right now

420chan?

What are you, 15?

2 Benadryl and a little weed for me is like 1/10th a hit of acid

get robitussin gel tabs, not triple Cs. Do not try to trip on anything that has anything but DXM in it, or extract the DXM and put it in a cap. One large capsule will hold an entire bottle's worth of DXM, and then you don't have to deal with the god awful taste.

Judy looked it up and yeah I believe you now. That is really odd. Why didn't he give you gabapentin or pregabalin (Lyrica)?

What kind of pleb drinks syrup? Get quick release pills, down 30 quick. Prepare for stomach pain, ride it out by listening to music through headphones. Before you know it you'll be tripping and feeling great. You will have water shits within the next 24 hour though but it's well worth it. Probably my fav trip and I'm experienced with lsd and psilocybin and a number of other drugs. The dissociation of a good dxm trip leads to a kind of rebirth when you come down.

Just looked **

Christ

No, if you do enough diphenhydramine, you will lose consciousness and control over your body but your body will still do things, strange and unpredictable. You don't want to black out on Benadryl, believe me. And if you keep it below black out levels, it's not that fun anyways.

Stick with cough syrup, or better yet read mein kampf.

DXM workouts are great. Disassociation and vastly decreased pain sensitivity.

Probably because I responded well to Cymbalta first and Lyrica treats the same symptoms. I was (am) taking lamotrigine too and that's an anti-seizure medication like Lyrica.

Benadryl wow. Sure is fucking summer in here.

It doesn't induce euphoria. It's a deliriant.

Those are allergy pills...

Could you tell me a good place to buy these and how do I know for sure got the right ones.

I took around 60 25mg pills around 17 years ago. Hardest trip of my life, absolutely gone. Ended up at the ER because as my parents were saying goodnight to me, I went on this long rant about our golden retriever being ruby slippers and how that was a metaphor in Wizard of Oz with Tin Man being industry, Scarecrow representing agricultural workers, etc.

It's a valid metaphor. Just not when you're talking about a dog.

"Why the fuck did you take that many?"
Solid question. Wasn't trying to kill myself or anything. Read the Erowid reports and figured it was just Benedryl.

To give you an example of how out of it I was, drinking the activated charcoal wasn't really a hard selling point since the doctor just told me it was really shitty coffee. That didn't have much of an impact since the majority of the HD had been absorbed.

Heart stopped a little later that night. Benedryl suppresses histamine communication by acting on the potassium in your body -- thus lessening the communication channel providing the histamines. That works fine and well until the potassium in your body is drained and the heart, which requires that to beat spontaneously, is looking at a problematic situation. They hadn't really taken that into consideration in the ER because Poison Control really didn't have a standard for "Fucktard took a metric shitbasket of Benedryl."

Shocked my stupid ass back to life with paddles. That's an experience while you're balls deep in a trip that has hit the dissociative
level. Hooked up a potassium line. Continued to trip until mid-afternoon the next day.

I've done a lot since then. For the last ten years or so, I've been a lead for organizing a number of music festivals on the east coast: so it would be reasonable to suggest that I've ingested pretty vast quantities of traditional hallucinogens in the past 17 years. That being said, to this day that was the hardest I've ever tripped.

tl;dr
Dose with semi-moderation and don't be a stupid 15-year-old.

Bipolarfag detected

They are white pills, not gell caps. I lnow for sure kroger grocery stores sell them for like $3.50 for 30 in my area. Family dollar sells them for ~$5 and target used to sell them for something crazy like $12 for 30. That's in the U.S., if that helps. Important thing is that they be white compressed powder not gell caps. And don't eat for at least 8 hours before you take them or they're way less intense.

No, dear god, for the love of god op do not use past reccomended amount. "Tripping" on that stuff is horrible.

Shut fuck boi

:v