What are you stupid niggers drinking tonight?

What are you stupid niggers drinking tonight?
>Alcoholfags report in.

lol white trash tonic water

nothing tonight

had a lot of 4lokos last night. felt like utter shit today. i thought i had outgrown bumwine phase but i guess not. lord have mercy.

Water because I'm not a degenerate.

The tonic water is the white trash part of this? What about the shit tier vodka or the ashtray on the bedstand...tonic water is pretty normal dude.

Water because I'm N̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶d̶e̶g̶e̶n̶e̶r̶a̶t̶e̶
>Underaged

Ftfy

About to drink some vodka. Anyone ever have to take one of those etg tests? How many days does it take until you can pass it ?

In what faggy country is 31 underage? I want to tell you user, with all sincerity that you never have to take another drink in your life if you so choose.

No idea m8

>not hollow points

Hey but some people enjoy not being fucking lame too.

nothing because i just got out of rehab lol

Hollow points are also very much a meme and useful under only pretty specific circumstances.

I had one cuz I was suboxone. It is dose dependent, can be 12 hrs to 5 days ime. When is your test?

alcohol is for fucking queers get whacky with some mind altering drugs you bitch boy

Nigger wat. How can you defend using fmjs in a home defense or carry gun? The ballistics of them compared to jhps are day and night in terms of wound channels and they also don't over penetrate as much. In what situation other than a range day are fmjs a better choice?

Revolver brewing Blood and Honey.

I prefer to maim and or critically wound my targets.

Also some more anemic cartridges like .380 don't perform very well with it and tend to not expand. Additionally it doesn't always feed so reliably (in some handguns) also I typically browse /k/ and will find any reason I can to shit on somebody else's firearm choices.

>Implying I don't
>Implying I have access to LSD at any given second

>Implying I don't love tripping balls

I get maim with an fmj but critically wounding something might work better with a hollow, just saying.

If one of those targets ever happens to be a person you'll probably wish you had shot hollow points (expansion problems or not) to fatally wound them because legal issues build up if they survive.

2 32's of bud ice, tall can of natty daddy, and three shooters of this banana vodka bullshit. poor fag here

NIICE DRINK IT ALL! i can drink two of thoose pints in a night, gives me a killer headache tho the next day

Case of tall-boys 13 dollars. That's a god damn deal.

tim?

forgot pic

Bulliet fuckin' Rye.

31 and this gay? You must be in IT

Sippin on lots of tequila

drinking an ice capp from tims, (aka the most Canadian way to fast track yourself to diabetes)

No but faggotry aside I agree. (Except for with 380)

...no