If Andy Sixx's asshole could speak

If Andy Sixx's asshole could speak...

...what tales would it tell?

>Andy's revenge on "anal-log by nature Sup Forums makes a song threads"

For the past several months, each late Friday and Saturday night there has been a rap artist group called Analog by Nature that posts a thread on Sup Forums. Every post ending in log dubs gets rapped about, and every post in trip logs gets the chorus. For the past several weeks, this group has repeatedly and unfairly ignored all dubs and trips involving Andy Sixx and his warm log of shit. Well, it's time to take revenge. This previous Saturday so many logs of shit were posted, anal-log by nature for the first time rage quitted out of the thread and refused to make a song. Let's drive him from the board completely until they follow their own rules and decides to fairly include the Andy's that roll logs. Copy and paste this to all log threads, and be sure to be there late Friday/Saturday night...

U mad?

This shit went from funny, to disgusting, to both.

I get the meme, but where did this come from?

It's both

It came from girls that were so mad for Andy Sixx that they would literally suck a log of shit from his asshole.

Instead, you come into my house on the day my daughter is to be married, and you ask me to do logs for money.

This meme is seriously out of hand now

It's affected me in real life

I had some icedcoffe the other morning that had the words "creamy" on it and I lost my shit. I couldn't stop laughing and I wasn't able to explain it to anyone around me. You're making me snap. First thing I thought about was that dudes shit as I drink coffee and laugh, wanting to make a log thread out of it but never will I stoop so low

Creamy

forced meme is forced

Grow up

Tell me again how all memes are forced.

They did it for the logs

Okay okay I have no idea what the fuck this meme is. Somebody help me.

shoryuKEKS

Dubs logged throat clogged

Did they actually suck shitlogs from his ass or did they say that they would?

Some girl mentioned that she loved Amdy so much she would suck a log of shit from his asshole.

what does that hae to do with andy sixx tho

Say they would.

I don't understand this meme at all.

andy sixx is the singer for black veil brides, some fangirl said she loves him enough to eat his shit, and now visualizations of him giving ouit shit is a meme