Hear the news Sup Forums...

Hear the news Sup Forums? Around 200 Pakistanis got turned to ash while stealing oil from an overturned tanker on a busy highway earlier today.

How does one begin to quantify this level of stupidity?

>How does one begin to quantify this level of stupidity?

These people are desperately, desperately poor. They live in a shit country that they did not create, or make into shit. They have no hope of ever becoming wealthy or upper middle class. The threat of war, even nuclear war, is always present, as is the threat of a coup, or general dumbfuck religious murder of themselves or their families. Everything about their political and economic situation sucks, and they know it will be that way for all of their lives, their children's lives, and the lives of grandchildren they won't live long enough to meet.

When free shit happens, it's a bonanza they are unlikely to be punished for taking part in. Sort of like middle class kids in Virginia getting strawberries from a neighbor's farm.

That, and a general lack of education, led them to do something stupid that poor people would see as a decent risk to take, even with their lives, because their lives suck, through no doing of their own.

This bargain didn't turn out so well, and so people from rich countries with freedom and internet access laugh at them, thinking themselves morally superior to the shitskins.

Wow Sup Forums I never realised that you where so sesative about anything other than cats

Americans barely understand their economy. Not even businessmen have much of a grasp on it. They use convenient metrics like the laffer curve to explain things that are far more complex. Their models never come close to empirical data unless you absolutely cherry pick. This level of idiocy is everywhere and chances are you're just another retard. Are you a scientist, engineer or medical doctor? If not then you're likely an idiot by any level of competency.

That motorbike with some green has a nice patina and some good burn marks bet it would make a good rates bike

Ratbike even

>thinking themselves morally superior to the shitskins.

fuck you, we are
their shithole of a country is a shithole because they're shitty people

>This bargain didn't turn out so well, and so people from rich countries with freedom and internet access laugh at them, thinking themselves morally superior to the shitskins.

When did this become a question of morals? Pakistanis stifled their own economic prosperity when they chose the Muslim league.

they're not desperately poor
most of them used their mobile phones to call their relatives to come with bigger containers to steal more shit
they arrived on their motorbikes and in their vehicles
they have internet access
they simply choose to use it to say "boob" at white 12 year old girls in video chatrooms rather than educate themselves
pakistanis will steal wherever they are and however much money they have and will always attempt to get things for free or at a discount, as anyone who has ever dealt with one or watched one closely in a store will know

You smell like a progressive.

>How does one begin to quantify this level of stupidity
>200
Actually it was 150

seems to happen a lot in 3rd world shitholes

>only 150 dead

All of the dead have not been accounted for so there's still hope

Not surprised. I used to work at Tesco and they'd try everything to get something for free. Switching labels, sticking on their own barcodes, opening the milk so they could say that the seal was broken and demand a reduced price. They like to leave things in their trolley e.g. 10 cans and give you one to scan while saying they have 5 in their trolley. I've seen them stealing individual eggs up the sleeves of their gowns.

Whenever there was a free scratch card offer with the Daily Mail, they'd go through them and take all the cards and stick them in to the cheapest paper they could find and attempt to buy that. One 10p paper with 50 lottery cards each from a £1.70 paper. Listed my car for sale three weeks ago for £1600 and got a phone call from a Paki offering 300.

It's funny because they talk about Jews being greedy but the greediest thieves I've ever seen by a mile are always Pakistani. The amount of arguments I had at Tesco with them over them refusing to pay five pence for a bag...

>we are their shithole of a country
before talking shit can you at least go back on first grade and learn how to write properly.
actually why don't you just shove your keyboard up your ass. maybe that helps you write better.

he was typing, not writing

maybe hes using a typewriter

>go back on first grade

Bigotry of low expectations everywhere. Let's pretend these dense goat fuckers didn't understand the risk in standing in a pool of combustible oil with cigarettes, they were not ordered to evacuate, but by your intellectual standards it was >a decent risk to take

The outcome was inevitable.

>they were ordered*

Kek

poor animals

But seriously, they're primitive, I mean animal level primitive, and not even smart animal level like gophers, comparing them to gophers would be a compliment.

They're far from baboon/ chimp/ parrot/ poodle levels, thats just giving them way way too much credit.

Sure its a little sad, only because some of the paki young women look like passable whores I'd put my dick in, but even then, its still beastiality. Bec. they are, literally human shaped animals.

This is bec. they are poor, uneducated, and all of their entire bloodlines were poor and uneducated.

Ever see a Harvard professor give birth to a chimp?

Ever see a chimp give birth to a einstien?

I mean, they are just unevolved.

animals. Sounds bad I know, but I dont mince words. You wanna get real, thats that. I feel sorry for them...

but only bec. some of those paki 14 year old girls look like humans... and I would put my penis in them.

Otherwise? BFFFF onto the next headline.

>Ever see a Harvard professor give birth to a chimp?
Muslims are rapidly de-evolving from all the sister/cousin/goat fucking throughout every successive generation.

So it's only a matter of time before one of them gives birth to an actual chimp.

Y'all motherfuckers know what a BLEVE is?

They didn't and they died for it. They also apparently valued a bucket of gasoline more than their own lives.

>They also apparently valued a bucket of gasoline more than their own lives
Easy to see why.

>they chose the Muslim league.
but they didn't
they were forced into it after india ousted them for being muslim

Best fucking part was that the fire was started by a designated street shitter lighting up a cig while stealing oil

Islam is a cancer. You sever it or it spreads.

Smoking kills.

gif/thread/10818475/rekt

videos of it

Wild...

>shove your keyboard up your ass
Tried it, no difference