So, i've been diagnosed with a heart disease with a high risk of dying

So, i've been diagnosed with a heart disease with a high risk of dying.

Any thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IM3gyhb1HGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Obvious response incoming

Lucky you

Live every day like it's your last. Watched my brother go through something similar

I will try. And how is he now?

Thanks, mate D:

tell all your loved ones and then tell them its a joke then kill yourself

Suicide isn't my style, maybe got shot on a crowd massacre.

If i were you i would not waste any time and get out and go do the things you want to do. For example, sleeping takes a lot of your life away now, so i would pound like 5 red bulls in a row and just go out and do it big homie.

>So, i've been diagnosed with a heart disease with a high risk of dying.

I think life has a high risk of dying...

He passed away just over a year ago. He was 26. For the first couple months after his cancer diagnosis he was really strong. Did all the treatments and stayed hopeful. Did the remission thing and got his hope shattered with re emergence. Didn't want to go through treatment again. So I took a sabbatical from work and spent his last 3 months with him seeing different places, doing things when he was strong enough. God I miss him

Im so sorry for your lost, mate. This shit is scary, you know? I'll try to be close to my loved ones.

Get the fuck off Sup Forums and start living your life.

>if u were looking for the universe to give u permission to be a bamf, this is it.

I think i saw that in a movie with Jason Statham.

If you put it that way...

Do that dude. Make sure they know how you feel about them. That's for you and them both. Seriously make a bucket list and check every motherfucker off that list and live. Just live dude

Thanks mate, i'm tying to get some comfort to sleep but i'll try my best everyday.

It's kind of funny, i'm 25yo, just finished college a year ago and now facing death...

If this go well, beers on me.

I'm a nursefag. What heart condition do you have?

Some kind of bacteria stuck in my heart and arteries, i can't remember the name but i need surgery.

work out more?

Have the surgery, take your meds, and you will be as good as you possibly can be

do all the shit you've always wanted to do, then have the surgery

we're all born with a high risk of dying.

An hero and forever be a legend on Sup Forums.

>High risk of dying
There's no such thing as a risk of dying, everybody is guaranteed to die sooner or later. You just have a higher chance of dying sooner.

Also
>World_is_your_oyster.jpg

were all 100% guaranteed to die sooner or later.

for you its just sooner. but who know doctors are wrong all the time. my uncle shouldnt be walking after getting his spine shot point blank, but hes still walking around.

fuck what the docs say and be grateful you have an idea of how much time you have on this earth. make the most of it.

or you could just downward spiral into depression. whatever floats your boat user.

good luck

Whatever you do, don't go out like a bitch. Fuck it go out like a bad ass alpha male Chad. Why the fuck not...

Got diagnosed with stage IV cancer in January.

I feel you m8

That's a raw deal OP. Best advice I can give you is do everything the doctor says and take it seriously. Get on an exercise schedule, eat healthy 6 days a week, quit smoking, and get good sleep EVERY night. They got you on meds?

user i dont mean to be a dick

youtube.com/watch?v=IM3gyhb1HGU

heres a video you can watch just in case

I got the surgery scheduled on Tuesday 27th. And thanks for the words, mate. Let's fuck that bacteria

I've never fucked an asian chick, this is my time.

KEK

I bet you're a Nietzsche fan.

There are actually some benefits to dying young to be totally honest
>You will never grow old, your body won't slowly fail you, leaving you a frail, slow, constantly aching mess of a human being
>You won't have to watch your friends and family die around you, you won't get to a point where you have more dead friends than alive ones
>You no longer have to deal with society as a whole
>Depending on how young you are, people will remember you fondly - "He was taken too soon" etc.
And really, you just need to enjoy the last couple of months or years you might have - quit your job, bang lots of sluts, party like an animal, travel the world, all that good shit.

HELL FUCKING YEAH. Cry my ass, i wanna die in a fucking asian orgy.

They gave me some yellow pills i dont know a shit about medicine, i got surgery on Tuesday, so i hope everything goes well

I'm so sorry mate. Keep it rocking till your last breath. Go your back

Mate, you made me smile with that video. Thank you

Get off your ass and exercise fatty

i think you should give me all your stuff when you die Sup Forumsro

Sorry to hear that, OP. We don't know you, but the world is certainly losing out.

Steroids and shit

I only have art books, a ps2, ps3 and ps4 with 50 games and a dell laptop with my college shit in it. All yours.

Thanks for the words, mate. Are light in this dark moment.

GO DO WHATEVER YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO DO. GO. GO. GO.

When did you realize you something was wrong? Did you have chest pains and stuff like that or what OP?

Cancerbro here. You still have hope user. High risk of death is still better than guaranteed death.

Hang in there.

About a month ago, started to feel some pain inside my chest, headaches and dizziness. Today i almos passed out so went to the doctor and then he told me i got some kind of bacteria in my heart and arteries. I need surgery. i'll have it on Tuesday but there's risk and stuff.

I will once i got out :D

Thanks mate, i'll do the best i can. Got your back anytime.

Party hard.

what bacteria? why not take anti biotics. Wgats the surgery going to do?