Femanons how many dates do you go on before you let a guy see you naked?

Femanons how many dates do you go on before you let a guy see you naked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bnJ3eWoigG0
dailymotion.com/video/x554ga9_that-70s-show-5x21-trampled-under-foot_fun
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Depends.
Am I dating him for provision or physical pleasure?

I dunno

Umm i havent dated or had any sexual relationships since i was 14 , but we went out for 3 months before i let him see me that way

Jesus fucking Christ.

This post summarizes exactly what is wrong with western women.

zero. I pretty much always exchange nudes before the first date.

less surprises that way.

kill yourself

No tits necessary. You're obviously really are a woman.

Die in a fucking fire.

I like the way you think.

3 dates is the usual standard before sex is allowed.

Girls always claim they dont hook up, but if they like you enough theyll fuck you after like 20 minutes of chit chat and a glass of wine.

Yep, this is why I hate women.

This is 2017 not 1917. Sometimes I fuck on the first date sometimes I don't. It's all about chemistry and how well the date went. I'm 24 in a professional career tract. You dipshits should grow up.

youtube.com/watch?v=bnJ3eWoigG0

in 1970.
If a guy takes me out to eat he's getting a blowjob in the parking lot.

i really hope you dont think that was posted by a woman...

great answer! whats the kinkiest thing youve done on the first date?

I'm a virgin that's never even dated a guy before so can't answer your question

dailymotion.com/video/x554ga9_that-70s-show-5x21-trampled-under-foot_fun
>@ 8:20
>@13:53
It's You

what have u done with a guy so far? have any seen you naked?

YOU should grow up. Whoring yourself for a meal isn't grown up

Never done anything with a guy and nope

Are you waiting for marriage?

kys and get self respect in the next life

That is well crafted, Grade A bait. Sublime.

Not necessarily. I'm just very shy, don't like to interact with others much so I don't make an effort to get with any guy

Do you have a nice pussy? Have you shared pics of it online anywhere to get confirmation?
/soc/ or reddit's /gonewild/ are both good.

never had your pussy touched? how long ago was first time u touched it?

I once fucked a guy on the Brooklyn Bridge. The city was in background all lit up. It was like the 3rd date.

>you will never get a free meal on the hopes you will have sex with someone
so fking jelly

Never posted pics anywhere

Sorry to hear that. But you'll make someone a great wife one day.

and he was a nigger, forgot to mention

No and I've never touched myself. I'm as virgin as they get

commencing operation 'get the fuck outta this thread before I get rly triggered'

I didn't think girls like you still existed.

Just depends on tons of stuff, I've dated guys who were more shy and I didn't want to do anything slutty so we waiting a long time until we were really comfortable with each other, I've also dated guys who I just never did anything beyond kiss with, I've also dated a guy I slept with on the first date and had sex at parties with guys that I barely knew when I was sort of drunk and they were being aggressive but were cute

sorta depends on how hot the guy is and how hard he tries, I usually am scared of rejection or looking slutty so I won't try anything unless the guy is unusually hot

Idk i dont like having sex it does not appeal to me. I have no sexual attraction to ppl

Jesus Christ.

Well today seems like the perfect day to start! Would you like to? It'll help you build your sexual confidence and to know what reactions to expect in person.

>self respect
LOL what woman has this anymore?
hell majority of men don't even have this anymore

I don't really have that much of an interest in sexual things. As cancerous as this sounds, I've suspected that I might be asexual for the longest time

No I would not like to

>market value of 0

>implying

Same

Decent looking femanon.
I rate dates in 3 ways:
A) never going to see the goods
B) in/out/walk of no shame
C) holyfuckilikethisguy.jpg try not to fuck his brains out on date 1-3 and usually cave on 2.

You might have an estrogen deficiency. Try replacing cow milk with soy and you might feel better.

>''what is wrong with western women''

the classic rationalization of an ugly guy with no confidence

life is unfair boohoo, it's literally the same if you reverse the genders, if you're an ugly loser you don't get to fuck the hot well put together women, and vice versa

this isn't because women are the problem, this is because that is how natural selection works, just like how an ugly girl isn't going to be starting any kind of relationship with a hot guy with his career in order and his shit together... just won't fucking happen and it isn't because there is a ''problem with western men''

don't be a little helpless victim faggot, the deep seeded malevolence and resentment highlight your weakness and ineptitude

why don't you develop some actual competence instead of crying about why shit isn't just handed to you

If I saw you write this or speak this way about me I'd break your fucking wrists and throw you in a fucking dumpster.

what about first date? will u ever swallow their cum ?

you'd definitely get dated for provisions

>Femanons
They don't actually exist.

Post a pic please I'm curious what you look like now.

u should at least touch it to see how it feels, you are really not being fair to yourself... and tell us how it felt

Why the fuck are her bigs toes twisted so far out wtf

My old man told me never to date a girl who fucks before the third date. I live by this and have never been let down. Granted, I do fuck the girl before the third date but I drop her afterwards

Haha, all you neckbeards freaking out on this chick outed themselves as kissless virgins. You guys are in denial (or maybe just ignorant because you guys have absolutely no idea what to do in this situation) if you don't think this is how it works. Its completely logical: do you take the hookup approach just to get your rocks off? In my experience, I've had healthier relationships when neither side is rushing things. So chill the fuck out, neckbeards.

you're spoiling the reveal. are you that worried about dick size?

1-3 depending on situation. Tinder? You're hooking up that night or it will be weird if you don't.

a dude wrote this comment.

which part of it?

You couldn't sound more virgin if you tried.

sick burn! nice. fuckin #rekt

I would never post a picture of myself on here

Nah

Get the fuck out of here

It doesn't have to be nude or anything. Just something normal with a timestamp.

Kindly fuck off Abdul/Ivan/Chang.. fucking nerd

Shit isn't just handed to you...

You mean like...

Provision???

Faggot.

foxi di was a goddess until she fucked her face with surgery

I wouldn't post a picture of myself on here, even something normal, in fear of getting doxxed or the picture getting passed around onto other platforms.

Only a foot fag would notice this.

someone's hurt

Can't get doxed if you dont give out your name or make your location obvious.

Ok ladyneckbeard

who is she?? give us more!

Too bad, because you sound like a sweet girl. Would take out for a nice dinner followed by a night of Netflix and chill.

calling me a ladyneckbeard won't make me post a picture of myself. Nice try though

>it's literally the same if you reverse the genders

Tits or get the fuck out

The second thing I said still stands though

put cool stuff here
ftp. cap stone-cre ative.com
u: m ain@ca psto ne-cre ativ e.com p: 1Capst0n3

Sure, if that makes you feel better.

Stay in school.

What's so scary about your picture being sent around? Just curious.

timestamped picture of anything, your hand or chest area. I knew something was off about the way you were typing.. I am 100% sure this has been a dude trying to pass off as a woman this entire time.. a trap of sorts.

>Can't get doxed if you dont give out your name or make your location obvious.
You must be new here. We've done far more with far less.

its not a chick, that's obviously a guy. Theres a reason he wont post a timestamp of anything.

>we
Lmao go to bed kid

we iz anony mooser

LOL @ all the salt ITT. All straight women are capable of being mega sluts for the right man. I'm an average looking Canadian born Indian guy and have fucked 42 women at 29. Step your game up and quit being bitter cucks.

Too much truth, too much savage.

It would be embarrassing if anyone I knew would see a picture of me floating around. It would be even more embarrassing if a potential employer were to see it. Not to mention the paranoia that would come with not knowing who is possession of the picture

I've always found Indian women have a certain charm.

If this is anything remotely typical to the kind of female that browses Sup Forums I'm glad as fuck none of my gfs have ever come here.

Kill yourself you used up jizzrag whore.

a timestamped hand I could do if you're so insistent. But nothing showing my face

2 kinds of whores

Thanks

Lets see those sausage fingers

whoops, almost listened five minutes to this stuff. these types of videos are not good if you want happiness in life.