It's 2:27 in here. I have to go to work at 8:30

It's 2:27 in here. I have to go to work at 8:30.
And here i'm. Listening Vaporwave, what are you doing right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f4veybgi480
youtube.com/watch?v=FrUO5wrikFg
youtube.com/watch?v=zlAic9aPoqs
youtube.com/watch?v=UrV7B7mLDMQ
open.spotify.com/user/a_bowl_of_cereal_with_milk/playlist/2og50cfpI1WLOXmso7uUiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not listening to vaporwave

jerking off, wanting to kill myself

In the same boat minus the vaporwave. I wish you wouldn't have been such a faggot right off the bat.

Listening to music that is not vaporwave

Same except I'm listening to this
youtube.com/watch?v=f4veybgi480

Oh come on... Join me.
youtube.com/watch?v=FrUO5wrikFg

k but i like listening to this as well
youtube.com/watch?v=zlAic9aPoqs

12:39 and I have to work at 8:30 (new job) kms

taking a shit and shitposting, the usual.
also since ramadans over and i don't have to fake it anymore, i think i'm gonna start excercising.

Watching TV trying to figure out a way to reply to this thot
>Inb4 black
I'm biracial

youtube.com/watch?v=UrV7B7mLDMQ
Another one, and tell me, what do you want for your life?

Vai dormir seu buceta

Listening to a sedimental playlist while browsing Sup Forums, contemplating life, being depressed,wondering if I'm mean to love after Alice, Mint, and Hannah, while smoking.how are you?

>Listening to a sedimental playlist while browsing Sup Forums, contemplating life, being depressed

thats me right now

Could I get that playlist

What are you depressed about?

Here's a link, it's on Spotify
open.spotify.com/user/a_bowl_of_cereal_with_milk/playlist/2og50cfpI1WLOXmso7uUiE
It's all I've been listening to after she died

Theres a reason to don't be depressed in Sup Forums?

Listening to future funk and wanting to die. What else

This... This is more of what really disturbed people listen to.... I thought you mean like Vince summertime or stairway to heaven type stuff,
The fuck happened to you man

Im listening to simpsonwave and just enjoying my life

i live

Girl I really liked, loved even, died of cancer. Only figured out she loved me as much as I loved her after she died. After that my grandpa died of cancer. Then my grandma, who practically raised me because my mom is a drunk who would be out drinking, so when she went out to the bar, she dropped me off at my grandmothers, she died of blood loss, then I dated a girl for a month and she tried to kill herself. She blamed me, I thought she was dead for 3 weeks. How did I figure out she survived? She sent me a picture of her in the hospital flipping me off. The most recent one. A childhood friend, a lover, a best friend. My girlfriend of almost 2 years died on Sunday march 5th 2017 right in front of me, truck hit her. Never got to say goodbye.This playlist is songs that they all loved, mint, grandpa, grandma, Hannah, Alice. Am I meant to be happy?

This is gonna be saved forever user.
You are not alone.

fapping

Okay I did this in an earlier thread but one more cause I want that fap,
Roll even fap, ods sleep

I know similar to how you feel user to the point I couldn't type what I've been through, but I can't go by this without saying to follow god and seek power through him no matter how hard or how undeserving you feel of it, also plenty of fish in the sea if that's another concern try projecting depression into working out.Not matter how bad it gets there's always hope user it's just a mindset that you NEED to break,
They all would've prob love to see you move on to a fine gentleman

Why did you bother rolling user? Is it cathartic? We both know you would fap anyway.

YEAHHHH BOIII

he;k;ds

I would not you fucking misguided heathen, I wouldve went to sleep

Valer verga

Thanks, I truly appreciate it. Alice parents blame me, think I should of been the one who was hit. I'm not invited to the wake. My friends who knew her, or her friends are calling me a sociopath, cause I'm acting so calm about it. I'm just trying to keep a cool head. It was already traumatizing enough when she was hit, she got all over me. I had to get my "signature outfit" specially cleaned. When I wore an outfit she picked out for me before,It happened, some of my friends were making jokes about it, me changing outfits, you know not a big deal for me, but she loved me in that leather jacket and gray hoodie. All I have left of her is two hoodies (one being the gray one) a watch she gave me, her aviators, and memories. When it got around they called me a sociopath as well for not telling them, and being so... calm. It's hard. But thanks for caring. I hope you have a better life than I.

My apologies. I hope you have a pleasant masturbation session.

Thanks, it means a lot to me. But I don't think I can believe in a god when I barely believe in myself

My ex-gf leave me 2 years ago with our daughter (2yo) and now is with a rich guy who has a bigger dick than me.
I started to talk with her again and things are complicated but if i keep pushing, maybe i can have her back.
Let's see what i can do.

Do you get to see your daughter? Ever?

I can completely understand that as I've found faith through him in my own terms when I nearly killed myself early in elementary school, and I know it sound alike a bunch of baloney but when you truly put your trust and faith and god it will change your life and I'm not saying it will fill the empitness that you feel but it will give you another feeling of God's undying grace of wanting to heal and help you, Churches are so accepting now of people and have groups for sharing feelings like this instead of through this website (love you Sup Forums but your dying bud), and there they can actually help you mentally recooprate from what you indured, I'm just an user passing by knowing I needed to say something

2 times, when she born and a month later...

Damn, I feel as if you really love your daughter take it to court, but don't get back with her, because someone stupid enough to cross you once or anything along the lines of that will do it again with very little to no remorse

Roll

2:15 here and I have to get up at five. Sometimes I wonder why the fuck I try

Alright user,I'm heading to bed, I hope your life is fruitful and happy, I hope you find who you love and get your daughter. Good luck and Godspeed