What happened?

What happened?

Main character is still white.

Is the entirety of this board just shitty bait threads?

Yes

>endless libtard bait
>endless Sup Forums bait

its like reddit and Sup Forums have decided to battle it out.. but on our fucking board

and beautiful

What are you looking at n-nerd?

They don't realize that they are both annoying assholes and everyone hates both of them.

About fifty years. Trek was diverse for 1966 and very important for it, but pretty lilywhite by 2016 standards.

Friendly reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong.

Who's the black chick on the right?

This thread is fucking garbage, why are you contributing valuable trekthread memes to it?

This was posted in the Beyond shillthread too. Dukat did nothing wrong and Tell me about organs should only be posted in legitimate trekthreads, not rancid garbagethreads like this.

What is this from, the nigger remake of Breakfast Club?

Around blacks...

...never relax

You have to have brownies to be diverse these day. Throwing in a half
black woman and a Slav isn't gonna work any more

who's that fat fuck supposed to be

Gwen Stacy

Ned Leeds, Parker's only friend.

Sup Forums wasn't around crying censorship and genocide when the first one aired.
Imagine the threads if Willy Prince of Bel Air was announced today.

He looks like he's having the time of his life being a part of a Spider-Man film. I'm warming to him.

Yeah I don't dislike him at all, I'm sure he's lovely. I'm just incredibly fucking envious.

Spider-Man: Homecoming

I'll bite. But it's probably because they fail to see what "diversity" even is. They believe it's just skin colour that means diversity rather than the actual diversity displayed on the left with Star Trek. With the characters having different backgrounds from their country of origin and even actual species with Spock.

While most people believe diversity as I said means employing more coloured people (be it black, brown and asian) than having diversity that reflects the location of the characters.

>No handicapped kid in spiderman
They missed their quotas

>No handicapped roles
Just wait for whites to start killing handicapped people indiscriminately.

I hope Peter Parker will be gay or I will be very disappointed.

Tom Holland is already gay anyways

>Tom Holland is already gay anyways
What? No way!

Thanks disney for your lack of bias and agendas, I'm glad we have such an authentic and genuine company that cares about the art of films still.

Tony Revolori

What happened to Harry Osborne? This fucking movie is going to suck

Nigga looks like M Night Shyamalan on hormones

Not in the movie I believe, maybe in the next one.