The Daedra invade Black Marsh through Oblivion

>the Daedra invade Black Marsh through Oblivion
>the Argonians fight back
>the Argonians chase them back into their own portals
>the Daedra piss themselves and close their portals so they didn't get invaded

Argonian Master Race?

I dont really like em either.

Don't you cold blooded fucks have a dunmer's cock to be sucking?

Just out of curiosity, who even plays as an Argonian?

Not anymore. They suck our dicks now.

You lizard cuck. The Imperials are obviously the best race. When was the last time you poison-swilling, tree fucking, egg laying, coin stealing, feather-haired, shifty eyed gill breathers conquered the all the races of Tamriel? The only reason they didn't invade you scaled sluts' homeland was because they didn't give enough of a shit about your shitty, faggot swamp full of brainless reptilian cunts

Dummers are the best assassins, have higher IQ's than puny Imperials and Argonians, and statistically have larger cocks. The Argonian "women" are the ugliest abominations to ever corrupt Tamriel, and the Imperials are just dumb cocksluts who should take the best seed, the Dummer seed. Fear us, white and green cucks.

I do. they're fucking lizards, come on.

Exactly.

(you)

Noooo the Orcs are obviously the best race

milk drinker

only when I'm making a restoglitch fortify unarmed build. Otherwise that the fuck is the point?

I do, in leyawiin they'll be racist as shit to you if you're argonian, i usually end up murdering people in the night to justify their beliefs

At a certain point all of the race traits become useless.
Except breton maybe.

Oh please. Orc cock is by far the largest. Dwarfs the rest of the races of Mer and Man. Dunmer women can't get enough of it. Especially since the red mountain erupted all the Dunmer men have been cucked.

but that run speed though is running through the entire game at x0.8 speed worth it for magic resist?

Argonians are shit, and always will be, along with the Khajiit. You would also piss yourself if you were being chased by fucking lizard people spawned by trees.

Bosmer. Come on guys, sneak archery and they are magical elves? maybe underdogs, but always a classic playthrough.

if you're playing sneak archery you're the biggest cuck in all of skyrim

yeah because the stealth archer build requires sooo much effort

It's not racism if it's true.

old meme but a good kek

This

>muh orc cock
Dragons have the largest cocks, fucking moron. Though it makes sense, considering you're an orc. Orcs have lower IQs than Koko the Sload.

t. snow elf

Damn straight

Nope, Breton master race.

>orc cock
>tfw no dwemer cock

You're not a fucking Dragon and never will be, stop shilling for them they want to destroy your world. Now suck some orc cock to thank them from saving you from the dovah

Argonian master race.

Was this before or after they completely fucked the Dunmer for taking Argonian slaves?

maybe true, but still shows that they are powerful, if they're playthrough is the easiest.
More effort should therefore equal more power. right?

>conquered all the races

And how's that working out for you?

The Thalmor say hello.

I would say pray to Talos, but you cucks aren't allowed to anymore.

well yeah, we aren't arguing about better ways to play, just what is most effective.

>favorite race descriptions for skyrim.

Literally the niggers

My argument about dovahcock had nothing to do with my own giant cock, but about how the Orc cock isn't as big as you think it is. I understand that you couldn't comprehend that, being an orc and all.

Praise Azura.

Only when fighting in their own territory, also they knew about the oblivion crisis forehand so they got ready for it

SOMEONE'S BEEN MURDERED

You scrawny fucking nerds. I'd like to see one of your 6'6" 95 pound "warriors" put on a set of Heavy Legionnaire Armor. You simpsons looking fucks wouldn't last a minute, with your jaundice looking asses, and your fucking gucci robes. News flash, assholes: Everyone hates you. Go back to your smelly tropical island hellhole. You fucking lemon colored, sea fairing, magic using, milk drinking, AEDRA CUCKING FRICKS wouldn't last a minute in a one on one brawl with a god damned imperial child!

most effective in what regard?
time-wise running around on a horse with 2 handed weapons maxed is probably the best way to level and progress through the game.

The hierarchy goes like this:
>Imperial: God Tier
>Bretons: Good Tier
>Nords: Okay Tier
>Bosmer: Neutral Tier
>Dunmer: Gross Tier
>Khajiit: Stole My Sweetroll Tier
>Redguard: Stole My Bike Tier
>Argonians: Shit Tier
>Altmer: Heinous Tier
> Orsimer: Abhorrent Tier

By hierarchy you're referring to the level of cuckery, right? If so, move the Dummer down to the bottom, as we are fucking your women as we type, so get your camera.

Filthy elves

I do.
First character I played with.
You know how many chests you can find underwater?
My Argonian does.

>once a day bloodlust rampage = aboherrent tier

I would, but I only have a black and white camera, but, seeing as it wouldn't make a difference with you Ashskins, I guess I'll be fine.

for 50% all around magic resist are you joking?
Bretons are the ultimate mage killers.

Skyrim belongs to the nords! Long live Ulfric the true high king and down with the thalmor!

>muh infinite water breathing
If I wanted to search for shit loot in an obscure ocean, I'd just cast a spell. I can afford things like that.

that sounds much better with a Khajit toon
>naturally better unarmed
the fucks "restoglitch" though?

>Living in a refugee camp in other people's countries
>Getting cucked by Chief Chad Bro Grog
>Taking out impotent rage on civilians of the country your filth inhabit
Literally the Muslims of Tamriel

I read up on the lore the other month and realized they are pretty cool, and the only race I haven't properly finished the game as but I'm struggling they are just so fucking ugly and their tail clips through everything.

>preferring anything but Nords

I'll see you faggots in Sovrngarde - OH WAIT I WON'T BECAUSE YOU FAGGOTS CAN'T FIGHT FOR SHIT

Bosmer are literally Tamriel's latinos. Breton Masterrace

Fuck off and play with your dirty snow, you homo

You don't have a spell that illuminates hidden chests....
you lie like a swindling Khajit

Milk drinker

Tell that to your women.

Come over here and say that to my face, milk drinker.
The only thing longer than our beards is our dicks.

>imperial
>conquer all races
>forgets they cucked themselves with the white-gold concordant to please their eleven masters

don't forget to clean the living room this time you filthy cur

Who needs a puny emerald and an iron sword, when you can just get it from dungeons easily?

>implying this does not make for continually more masculine orcs
I can almost smell the nord panties wetting from here

>be imperial
>pick up more shekels
Are imperials the Jews of Tamriel?

This. They were even chased out of the Nordic lands

Exactly.

And something even longer than your dicks are our attentions spans. I'd say more, but I'm sure you got distracted by a cold rock a few feet away from you.

Honestly, we should be surprised that they even know how to read.

who needs Dungeon loot when you're a Master of all crafts?
>muh 2x enchants
>muh dragon/ebony/glass gear
>muh sick potions
I can be unstoppable for exactly 5 minutes
I took down the ice giant Karstaag at level 55 with no aide with my Argonian ass.
The finest Nord at level 55 cannot best Karstaag!

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if a Nordess fucked a gross sweaty orc. They're all degenerates north of the Jeralls. Everyone who's ever opened a book knows that. And by the way, a book is this invention that allows normal mortals to learn, something you mint green cock goblins aren't able to understand.

There's only one beast Race who is God Tier

>Be Khajiit
>live in a desert land with nothing but sand and monster infested jungles to the south
>all other races think you're a race of drug taking retards
>your neighbours, the Bosmer Wood Elves decide to expand their province into yours
>fuck that Shit
>raise up an army and beat them so badly that the Empire has to get involved to stop you from taking a massive chunk of the Bosmer home land, Valenwood
>turn around a see Argonians giving you Shit
>Lizard Bastards
>turn your fucking army around
>Empire has to get involved again
>Cyrodiil expands south to form a literal block between Elswhyr and Argonia
>Go back to taking moon sugar

If Khajiit weren'the always high they'd be fucking ruling the world by now

That's where you're wrong kiddo

Oh, look. They're arguing amongst themselves.

>Not crafting 50 million dwemmer bows to get daedric armor at level 25
You are weak

>Imperials
Jews
>Red Guards
Sandniggers
>Orcs
Niggers
>Khajiits
Gypsies
>Nords
Arian
>Bretons
UK
>Thalmer
Tiny cock
>Bosmer
Latinos
>Dunmer
Weaboos
>Argonians
Ugly Ass Lizards

Good job you stacked game mechanics. No one has ever done that.

Let us not forget the race that could of been.

I can be unstoppable forever by enchanting ebony armor with -25% mana cost for restoration spells and putting on my flame cloak. Checkmate cuck.

The one guy left, what a shit fate. When the rest of his race are shit eating cave monsters.

Yeah

>Be Imperial Legionnaire
>Stationed in some foul, dusty, dank fortress in Hallmark, or whatever the fuck these nord degenerates call this shithole
>Gotta sit here looking at this dismal, snowy, foggy, cold yeast infection of a country because some hook-nosed nord freedom fighter just murdered the High King in cold blood
>This whole place is full of such brain dead savages, some of them think he's in the right
>Now I have to wait here for these dipshits to try to take over the fort
>Finally, we see them approaching
>Literally dressed in baby blue light armor
>They scream and yell as they run into the walls of the fort
>Start shooting them with Arrows
>this frightens them, and they retreat

Literally why the fuck are we even here? Do we seriously think they could rule themselves?

Honestly, I pity the snow elves.

Sorry we have enough money to afford nice things. Stay mad, cuck boy

The true high king murdered your imperial puppet with just his voice milk drinker! Skyrim belongs to the nords!

>my feet hurt
>i wish i was in Cyrodiil
>i don't even like the cold

Fire resistance on dunmers is good to compensate for vampirism

I appreciate their architecture. If they werent filthy mer, they might still be around.

>Wood Elf master race
Who else can control a skeever for 1 minute?

Anyone with some rotting food and a minute to kill.

Mfw no one has even mentioned wood elves

The thing that turns me off from the lizard folk is that the women sound like their 80 and have smoked since they were 10, while the men sound fine.

Who the fuck would even waste their time on that though. Honestly just swing once then it's dead and you can go about your day.

Then you can't have skeever fights, you faggot.

Women rating
>Imperial
Loyal cocksluts
>Red Guards
Cheap hookers
>Orcs
STD in an ugly ball of shit
>Khajiits
beastiality.jpg
>Nords
(see Imperials)
>Bretons
Ugly, but tolerable
>Thalmer
Worse than Bretons, but not bad if in the dark.
>Dummer
Pristine women of high class, wife material. (Not as hot as the cocksluts though)
>Argonians
Fucking hideous

>other races throwing shit at each other

Just as planned.

Watching animals fight while you could just go out and kill some dangerous shit yourself. Sounds like you're getting cucked nigger

i love you