Is having a multi-step skincare routine degenerate?

Is having a multi-step skincare routine degenerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RjKNbfA64EE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no it's restorative

Do you use the gatsby for men pore cleaning face soap with the citrus smell and the pumice grit in it? That stuff works great

Incoming nuke

It's perfectly fine and I would recommend it. Always use an aftershave with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries out your skin and makes you look old.

Blood and Gunpowder are great ways of restoring youth

Nah, prefer the hado labo stuff. Got that sensitive skin.

t. Patrick Bateman

i cum on my face, sometimes my bf do. it works

It's degenerate for men. Aftershave is the only cream you should be putting on your face if you're a guy. Anything beyond that and you might as well come out of the closet already.

Are mods ignoring threads like these degenerate?

i bet your face is greasy like your hands you dorrito eating motherfucker

If you let acne and clogged pores go untreated you are leaving yourself open to chronic facial infections due to scarring, etc.
Do you want to have a face like commie shit Stalin?

By no means, I myself do it. For example, in the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now.

It helps retain your youth and makes you look presentable. There is nothing degenerate about that

I don't know Japan, is taking care of yourself degenerate?

>Is looking good degenerate?

Use cum. It revitalizes skin quite well.

Wash your face regularly like a normal person to avoid acne you greasy mud dweller.

Daily sunscreen too, right?

it`s not degenerate, but i find it weird

Is this Fallout 2?

just a trucker with a legally tinted front window

My skincare routine consists of rubbing soap on it and then rinsing it off with water. Does that count as multi-step?

youtu.be/RjKNbfA64EE
> In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

user, soap will dry out your face.

Please use a cleanser, moisturizer, and sunblock daily. Also, vitamin c serum for any blemishes.

If you see early sign of aging please add a retinol cream and perhaps an aha/bha exfoliant to your routine.

My skin is in perfect condition.

taking care of your organs is not degenerate.

only if you use a bad generic soap, there's specific soaps who are more gentle and don't remove your skin's natural oils

underrated toast

Having never used regular skincare, my skin is remarkably soft. Women throw fits after brushing against me because I don't moisturize.

Use aftershave after you do a close shave and wash your body with good, non-chemicaly soap and you'll be better off than someone who slops salves onto their body every day. And also not a faggot.

>looking your best is degenerate
Japan please. There is nothing more degenerate than not paying attention to the way you look.

:)

To be fair, going full Roman should work just fine as well.