Tips for jerking in public?

yeah, don't

Don't get caught!

Any more of her?

cut holes in your pockets

y tho
Safety of a car, tinted windows
ye

More? Reminds me of a chick I was banging with a big ass, similar build. First thing you noticed about her. So big it was almost embarrassing to be seen with. Everything else was nice. She put a spell on me. Oh and check em

hoping to do it in my car tbh

how public we talking? alot of people jerk in their cars

last one

You're fine then, don't be a fag.

Thanks user. Good luck with your public fap.

Mmm, was going to do it in my car, just want a way to do it at a close distance. Drive through works, but fuck buying small drinks will add up if i keep switching places throughout the day

ye roger
ty ty

Go to a drive in theater and fap? Go to a park and sit in back seat and fap? Go to a parking garage where hot girls work and back seat fap?

noice, any more?

Adding to my post. There's parks by my house that have lakes. I'm assuming you have these too? Just go on a nice weekend, get a good spot, sit in back seat with your tints up, let the car run with ac on, fap away to all the bikini ass. Keep swim trunks on that way you can say you were changing or something if caught idk. You could use a windshield sun block too for more privacy. If you're windows are dark enough you could use binoculars too if no one can see inside.... Just some thoughts.

what are you even going to be fapping to at a drive through

That's great moite, ty
Usually they stay at the window for the next person and there's always a line to keep me waiting for a bit. It's good cause i have a 4wd and the height makes sure they can't see over

do you have any tips for raping women?

dont

>Tips for jerking in public?

notify the police in advance to improve your chances of a lifetime on the sex offender registry from 99% to 100%

bring lots of bleach

So just park in the back of the lot where they can't see you. If you're driving, don't pull alongside people. Don't drive stick.

First you get a razor blade. Then you cut your wrist, down the highway not across. And you let yourself bleed to death for being a disgusting piece of shit.

dont do it in your car. someone can easily report your plate #
Do it someplace you can easily run and disappear on foot, change direction and get to your car once out of sight

do it on elementary school property with cops around