twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Still here

Why though

Hello everyone
>juvia claimed
I know it is you stupid pervert!
I would but i don't mean it so it would be wrong of me to lie to you~
I have it just haven't played it yet.
Indeed i am. Which is why i love heats of iron so much. I love playing as Poland.

The law just sees it that way for some reason. Corporations are people. LLC is the best corporation in most cases because it keeps your personal assets safe.

I don't know if that's a good idea. I don't mean to be pushy and I respect your goals, but why not something more lucrative? Maybe sell art and start a Patreon? I would support you.

Hi Tomoko. I hope all is well.

Hello everyone~

Yeah its fine.

I don't care about money that much, I just want to do something I'd be happy with
If I wanted I could probably do both but I'd probably have to be pretty good at art to make anything from selling it

Yumeko

That was Yayaka -_-

Hanako
i usually play dps so i just stand there and blow shit up, right now im playing a tank tho so i stand there and get slapped in the face

hey you

And as i've said before, you wouldn't have it any other way~
Yeah yeah, whatever you have tell yourself~

Good morning sweetheart~ How are you?

2 nights in a row?
Oh fire keeper you spoil me
Yes i would!
It's true! You're just too stupid to understand that!

Also maybe you can think about logo design and door to door marketing as a bundled service? You'd have to call local businesses in your area and pitch them to make a logo and custom create an ad for them, then attach it to x number of houses.

Hearts of Ion looks cool. I might pick it up but honestly Crusader Kings confused the hell out of me. Aren't they made by the same people? You need a freaking PhD in medieval culture to play that game. Or, by the time you get good at it, you might as well have one.

Hello. Why does your waifu have that thing on her eyes?

Nice! I hope work hasn't been too hellish. I hated working in retail but at least it pays.

I said the same thing but trust me, you will care about money when you're stuck working 12 hours a day in 100 degree heat but still don't make enough money to pay your electric bill, then they shut off your electric and you lose all the food you had in the fridge. On a friday night.

That's when you'll care about money. That's what it took to wake me up. Money is absolutely priority #1. You CANNOT be happy without money. It's an oxymoron. I can't feed my dogs without money. Therefore, I can't be happy without money.

I think marketing or advertising might be good anywhere but I'm not sure what the local Texan market demands in your area. If you love cooking maybe a youtube about it?

Shinobu, where have you been? Haven't seen you in a while
How are you?
Good evening honey~
Literally just woke up, send help, I don't wanna
But other than that I'm pretty good, how about you~?
Pfffffft, I wonder what will you do if I keep this streak up~
How was your day Juvia?
Because they took her eyes.
They took her fucking eyes.

It sucks.

I know I'm just saying avatars
Megumi

I don't know
I'm not in a huge rush to figure this stuff out because I don't have to pay any bills or anything at the moment
I don't like cooking

I get regular colonoscopies and blood tests. Its definitely not parasites. The 10 years Ive had the same problems would also say no to parasites.

Yumeko was less of an avatar than she was for using reaction images of her uwu

been playing ffxiv all the time so not here much, im good how have you been?

Who is they? And how do we retaliate???

I'm sorry to hear Tomoko. You worked at a food place right? Maybe free food after every shift might make up for it. I used to have a cool manager who let me take old food.

What do your parents do? Maybe you can bounce off their success.

Oh I see. Might just be your diet lol. Can't say I blame you with how stressful the average modern day job is. I ate horribly when I was poor and worked my ass off. Now that I don't work and have a tiny bit of spending money I feel much better and I eat better too.

It must be a biological defense mechanism response to extreme stress. I hope you feel better though dude. You seem like a cool guy.

Sounds pretty fun.

Having some serious doubts about that~
Alright fine, you win this time~

Don't worry, i'm on my way to help you~
I'm alright, played some DS3 a bit ago~ Oh did i tell you? I ran into a friend of yours the last time i played, Midir asked me to tell you hello~ ;p

She's still a qt

They both make a lot so I could leech off of them for a while if I really need to

Yeah. I get free drinks thats about it.

Yeah she's pretty cute

Maybe if you hit 5 I'll give you a reward~
It was nice. Day off was enjoyable and now i get to stay here later because my schedule change takes effect this week so I'll be able to stay here later. Plus I'll have more time off since summer starts and all the summer hires are starting to work.
You shouldn't!
Hehe~
>wish that pic was taken a little bit lower

Hell yeah man you are set for life!

Freebies are always nice.

Yeah

Yuyushiki

I mean at some point they'd still get sick of my shit though

They're a little gay

It wasnt diet. Again, 10 years with this. A worming was the catalyst for the disease to form and activate. Its a genetic thing, my cousin who kept active at a national level got it as well.

But i do~
Don't worry, i'll get you next time~
> Oh, and why's that~?

Eh my bro still lives with my mom and no end in sight so never underestimate the power of family ties.

As long as you look somewhat productive i don't think they'd have a problem. Especially if you are an only child.

That sucks. So those drugs are for controlling it?

I just sat down to watch the devolver digitals e3. Not bad.
youtube.com/watch?v=JKgEsuEBhqI

Me too :o

I'm not an only child though

Gay

Remission and control, yes. No amount of surgery will help, Im not bad enough to need a resection. Im hoping to avoid the surgeries entirely.
THE FUTURES FUTURE

I don't care they're wrong! You're always wrong!
Yeah sure you will
>oh... n-no reason...
>

Still lazing around, huh~?
At least you're getting plenty of rest
I'm good, finished my school year, all the projects and now I'm finally a free person so I can play vidya all day, just like you~
We don't really know who "they" are, so we don't really know who's ass needs kicking.
The good thing is that we can find a pair of eyes and give them to her.
The bad thing is that these eyes were from a corpse. And they're blue. Like, the whole eyeballs are blue. I like blue, but this shit looks horrifying. She even begs to kill her if given the eyes. So.... Maybe it's for the best she stays blind?
Oh, save your damsel in distress, my White Knight~ ;p
Oh, that sounds fun~
.......next time you run into him tell him to stay in hell where he belongs. Also that my ass still hurts after the last 30 times we saw each other~ ;p
You got yourself a deal~
A day off, huh? Sounds pleasant~
Changing your schedule? Just to stay longer with me and Hanako?? How sweet of you, you're the best~
So you plan on working on these summer hires? You have any jobs in mind?

Yeah yeah whatever you say cutie pants~
I won't give up so easily next time.
> Hmm well that's a shame, as i'll be going to bed after another post or two so i guess i'll never find out~
> Cute blush~

> Dubs
No need to fear, Hanako will make it all better~ ;p
Yeah...fun...
Sure thing, the way it's going it looks like i'll be spending plenty of time with him~ ;p

Nantsuche tsuchata.

I want to get into FFXIV but I'm wondering if there's even a point without having people to play with at max level.

Earliest access sign me up. I want to try the first game they showed

I just think traps can be okay sometimes though

>dubs
You do know what your reward will ne right?
Indeed it was relaxing
Well that was a small part of it. It was mostly i was sick of waking up early
No, i ment like high schoolers who got summer jobs here boosted our staff so now i don't have to work as much. I know i worded it weird.
I told you already about compliments in the open like that...
Yeah alright
>hmph! You're so stupid you know what i ment.
>I'll let that one go cause it is a cute blush

I need to screencap that part when I wake up
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_P3TJiUxwc

They're fine on occasion

That's gay though

I'm aware

Sorry, i just can;t help it sometimes~
> Yeah i do, but i wanted you to ask~
> Cute face too~
Now can i get a little something before bed, please~

Give me Devolver Digital Screen Pay.

What is that picture even from

I had actually known this scene for a really long time. I think I'm gonna watch Nichijou asap but it's hard for me to get in the mood to watch things alone.
I considered watching on phone during lunch break but it doesn't seem like the kind of show that deserves to be played on such a small screen.

w o k e

As you always do~ ;p
What? Don't you like a little Ringed City F U N*?
You and me both, as he's a pain in the... I mean, such a wonderful creature, you just love to spend time with him~ ;p
Also, any plans for the night besides bullying certain blue-haired cuties~? ;p

*F U N- fucking unbelievable nightmares
Err... Not really, what will it be?
Really glad to hear that~
So, now you'll be waking up later so you'll stay later here, too, huh? Considering you're more of a night person that's great~
Awwwww, right, I forgot some people are adults in adult word doing adult stuff (which sucks). But that's also great, you'll get at least some of the work off your back~

yay for having free time, finally gonna get deeper into terraria?

its not hard finding people to play with, party finder works across servers so theres a pretty big pool of people to join

I think I could live without but petition to change american currencys name to red hot american dolla dolla bills though.

I prefer more tight nit groups to do things with in MMOs. Like guilds for raiding when I play WoW, organized raid times and such. As well as friends to do the smaller group content with at a high level, though I don't know if FFXIV has content analogous to Mythic+ dungeons in WoW.

I don't care!
>I'll never ask!
>shut up...
>pretty white panties
I know you have better
Hmph! Fine!
>
Something like this
>
Indeed it is. Love the night.
Wait don't you have a job? And calling me an adult it really stretching the term adult i still act very much like a high schooler in many way. But then again I'm only one year out of high school so.

I try my best for you~ ;p
Of course, but i think it's a little too much F U N
Oh yes, such a sweeheart that loves to keep you nice and warm~ Oh and can't forget about his tail, it's so soft i just love when he brushed it against me~ ;p
Well actually it's time to get comfy, so i'll see you in discord for a bit~

I think it's Kill Me Baby
Mai posted that purple haired girl before he left

>tfw I will never get to see Nichijou for the first time again
Nichijou was great imo, even though I know people like to shit on it a lot. le /shrug
Watch it as soon as you can tbh. I made the mistake of watching like half the series on my phone which sucks now that I think about it.
I need to get a 1080p batch or whatever

Have a nice night everyone! Goodnight.

Yeah yeah keep pretending you don't like it~
> You ask all the time though.
> Well now you get your wish as i'm going to bed~
> Thank you~
True, but i'll save them for when i have more time.
Wew those cute pink panties~
Alright it's time for bed, enjoy the rest of your night. Goodnight Juvia.

you could always join a free company and make friends to play with, i wouldnt know about the mythic+ dungeons ive never played WoW

night hanako

Akame is claimed

That us definitely something that needs to happen.

Nice feet.

I'm downloading the batch right now, I didn't jew out while buying my phone so it's 1080 and has a pretty smooth screen quality, it's still smol and since it seems like animation is one of Nichijous forté it feels like a crime to watch it there.

There will always be there someone to shit on things.

rip Mai

Boi
I finally bought Terraria yesterday, gonna play the shit out of it with a few of my friends~
Also, how deep is Hell on a large world? They're doing something called a Hellevator, so far I've just been falling and trying not to drown
O-oh my~
Juvia in such a lovely hat is definitely worth coming here for at least a month~
Same here, my productivity jumps 100% during the night
Err, not really. Like I said, I finished my school year a few days ago. I still got one year of... I think it's high school in America's System, then 5 years of.. College? I'm 19 so you do the math which school I'm attending, I just know it sucks and that I still have to live in this hellhole for a year
Well, as we're both on a random image board anonymously posting waifus and discussing stuff... Yeah, I take that "adult" back~
Awww, isn't that sweet~ ;p
NG+ being too much for you sweetie~? ;p
Ahh, yes, these assets make him truly the best of friends~ ;p
See you there honey~

It's basically end game stuff for 5 man groups. You need well geared and organized groups to get very far.

She does have good feet.

nice eyes

uhhh idk exactly, like 4000 feet down, maybe more, its not like you can miss hell so just keep digging til you get there

theres not really any end game stuff for light party
>which is 4 man in ffxiv
but they're planning on adding alot of new kinds of content this expansion so we might get some

Its the socks.

I'm not pretending! I hate you!
>i do not
>I'll miss you (good thing you won't be seeing this)
Fair enough
W-whatever
Nighty night hanako
Perv
I'm sure it is, if hat is code name for panties. You perv
Oh i just like playing games in the dark i get nothing done.
I see. I was 18 when i finished high school so i should be in college so if i put that together you should be i college although that's only in the states. I don't know how they do it in Europe's best country
Exactly, you'd be really reaching on that whole adult thing

Nice hair

Huh, sounds reasonable. I'm guessing there's also heaven, right?
Also, I'm helping
Brought about 3 cyclops and about 5 flying cockroaches to out house
Didn't know they could open doors
Fun times, really~
Who? You must mistake me with someone~
Now where would you get that idea from~?
Well, same here to be honest, but I still feel a lot better then
I could've finished it this year but I went to a technician high school(?). It's a year longer than a regular one. And that sounds reasonable, I think it's pretty similar besides the names.
Hey, you're technically one~

I found a 1080 batch on anidex earlier but I don't have enough space left to download the whole thing. FeelsBadMan
Watching Nichijou on a phone most likely isn't the best way to experience it, yeah. Can't see that crisp animation.

Almost everybody outside of the Flip Flappers fanbase shits on the show a little too much imo.

Never froget

>dub dubs
You and hanako are made for each other, your both huge perverts
The fact that I've posted pics of her with that hat and you've said nothing
As do i
I see so it is pretty similar. Plus you're doing a lot more as far as school then i did so it's understandable.
I wish i was in poland. Specifically danzig

nice sword

nope, just space, if theres a blood moon enemies are able to open doors, or most enemies that spawn during events are able to open doors too, i'd ask to join you but the lag connecting to someone halfway around the world would probly be aids

Hmm. Well I'm interested in playing anyways, leveling might be fun enough.

Sorry late responses, dogs needed attention.

I really do hope it works out. I had surgery at like 15 and it sucked hard. It was to remove some kind of benign tumor but I had belly pains for years.

3 years later I found this black thing in my belly button and pulled it out. It was a long stitch or something, and then this white pus came out. I felt much better after that. No more random knife pain in my gut.

That's also good. You have money and a support network hopefully. Just be sure to cultivate your relationships with your family. They can be very useful in a pinch.

I learned that the hard way. Don't get mad and cause lasting damage, at least pretend to be undestanding when they screw up and become a leader figure within your family. Make money and they will follow.

Geez is that giant scythe made of anti gravity paper mache or something?

Socks are nice too. Stockings as well.
If I get surgery dont its going to be a while before I can work again due to a very annoying, occasionally painful physical problem known as a perianal fistula. My bowels arent nearly bad enough to remove and the drug should help keep it that way. My most recent hospital visit was for a dental abcess, and that sucked enough.

No, it weighs the same as a small car. Rory is stupidly strong.

Yeah leg stuff in general

Geez man it sounds to me like you're working way too hard. Any way you can relate it to your job so they pay for it?

Must have capped out STR

idk low level stuff is pretty boring, feels so slow cause you have so few skills, and the global cooldown is 2.5s, but once you get to higher levels you get alot of skills that are off the global cd

I dont pay for most of it. Benefits of living in Kangaroo Land. Public health is amazing. And Im in the least stressful job Ive ever had.
>those stats though
SPD as well. Her VIT is pretty good, but her DUR is poor.
Legs are what Rory does.

Most anime grills do.

The anime puts more focus on the legs, the manga focuses on her face.

Sounds good. Looks like your life is on the upswing after the worst of it is over. Sometimes I wish I lived in Australia but I'm afraid of spiders and all that other nasty shit.

Propane or electric?

The spiders and scary stuff arent so bad if you just stay in the cities.

The weird face thing?
Both.

>2.5s global cooldown

Ouch. Hopefully that sounds worse than it actually is.

More her expressions and how quickly they change.

I mean whatever they want to look at I guess

Man I am never living in the city again. Rural country for me. My ideal setting is a snowy countryside, year round snow with all my dogs.

Post lewds

He's such a babe

Sorry for the late reply, was out shopping, needed to eat stuff ;-;
Us perverts? Clearly you must mistake us with someone else, we're the definition of purity~
Because it was just a pic, and that one was especially for me~
Yeah, it kinda has to, as we're on the same planet and all. Tho you're in 'Murica, so that's on a different level...
Wait...... What's danzig? Or am I just dumb
>check
Space is the place
Huh, never heard of it, but I gotta remember that.
Yeah, lag would kill everything. Plus, timezones are sadly a thing, so that sucks..

We dont get year round snow anywhere. Though there are beautiful parts if living in rural areas.
youtu.be/ugXusFK7o2A

Looks like a tropical paradise but I prefer a snowy one.

I think I might need to go. If I randomly disappear I'm tending to my dogs. We might take a nap before this afternoon's pizza party. I'm looking forward to it. Good night all.